Any farsi speaker can translate?

Any farsi speaker can translate?

Other urls found in this thread:

alulbayt.com/rulings/15.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Lord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shia think tattoos are halal as far as I know

Nah, m8, rules are same.
Also, it's a set ow random words with no meaning.

Could you latinize text?

You can read persian?

Nah, I sent it to someone who can and she says it's random gibberish.

>Q12) What is your ruling on having permanent or temporary tattoos?

>A12) Tattoos are permissible irrespective of whether they are permanent or temporary.

alulbayt.com/rulings/15.htm

I can't because vowels aren't written
Also I find the font Iranians and Pakis use is more difficult.

Tattoos are forbidden? Why?

It's supposed to be a tattoo on the Afghan killer's back from yesterday

Doesn't it depend on the school of thought? There are some quite liberal like Ismaili in Desi cunts who have interreligious marriages and rarely wear head covering so they probably do.

We Hanafis can't as far as I know,but I was never devout so no fucks given.

bosniak in croatia?

>that website

because
muslims are retarded
every single one

>Alulbayt.
M8.
Inflicting self harm for other than medial reasons is haram, basically.

Why do Farsi and Arabic abjads (or whatever) appear to be somehow different?

>"The pleasure of being cummed inside"

Cultural thing.

It changes the creation of god and is harmful to the human body.

You mean like circumcision?

>Inflicting self harm for other than medial reasons is haram, basically.
then explain the Shi'ist publicly cutting themselves whilst wearing Klannish style of hoods.
In B4: "I'm not 1 of those scum".

Isn't it forbidden by Christian too

I'm an atheist, it's a very fun tradition, and yes, it's absolutely haram. It's even banned here, both by state law and religious authorities. For shame, really, it's pretty fun.

How is circumcision harmful?? It prevents illness like phismosis
Tattoos are permissible in shia Islam according to Sistani and khomeini, Idk what he's saying that

No it isn't. At least within catholics, never heard anything about it. Some people associate it with criminals (although nowadays it's changing) but it has no religious background.

How are tattoos harmful?

And only a small fraction of uncircumcised men have phimosis.

>why*

If they want to simulate sacrifice of Hussein and spill their blood they could simply donate blood. It's way more practical.

Leviticus 19:28
Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

There's a quote that tells you not to put marks onto your flesh as it relates to respecting your own body.

Depends on your view of the old testament. Some people think the rules are still meant to be followed while others think it was supposed to replaced by Jesus' teachings and that it's purpose in the current day is to help us iunderstand the context of the new testament.

>incoming: jeebus canceled it

What the spaniards said, catholics don't care much about the old testament. That's more a protestant thing or jehovah witness.

It subjects the body to pain without any benefical need. And really this ink they inject inside your body is poision, it's chemical toxins that may lead to injury and skin cancer. Not to mention the needle the tattoo artist uses is used on multiple people so may transfer AIDS. Also it looks ugly.

>How is circumcision harmful??
It inhibits sexual pleasure and it's unnecessary, also imagine walking around all day with the knobā€“head rubbing up against the underwear. It doesn't bear thinking about, all dry and unclean like that.
>I am the LORD.
... I am Jeffrey Lord.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Lord

>limiting lust
>bad
Btw circumcision isn't compulsory in Islam just enouraged for cleanliness.

>Btw circumcision isn't compulsory in Islam just enouraged for cleanliness.
YOU STILL have to wash your dick even if you're circumcised. If not, you're a nasty motherfucker.

We do wash our dicks lol, we have shataf, I thought you guys were the ones who didn't wash after urination and defecation

I cant speak for most people, but i usally use paper and then take a shower after going pooing. I feel like the bactaria might steel be there if a use a bidet.

>tfw I've been trying to tell that to my urdu-speaking bf for months
>"no they're exactly the same, wtf are you talking about"

you gotta be meme'ing me

Yet you have to chop off your dick.

>religion
>logic

You don't chop it off, pierre. And it's a skin, not really a fuckin part of dick.
And what's really funny is that islam doesen't even require it, it's more of a custom.

>And what's really funny is that islam doesen't even require it, it's more of a custom.
Then it's a stupid custom. Let people decide for themself when they grow up.

Yeah, no. You let that pieces of shit decide for themselves once and they end up deciding that they want to be uneducated free loaders.

This.
I believe that where the old and new testament contradicts, the new testament is superior but I was still raised to follow teachings of the old testament

It exists for one reason. Preserve your glans and prevent it turning into a hard dry unsensitive tool that is going to hurt your wife's vagoos.

> Yeah, no. You let that pieces of shit decide for themselves once and they end up deciding that they want to be uneducated free loaders.
? I dont follow ?

Dude, I'm fuckin born with aposthia and never had any problem, nor any girl I've been with ever complained. What's your obsession with dicks?
You don't let children decide anything.
Here, now you get it?

Yeah that's why i said when they grow, as in when they're adults.

In what way do you mean? Farsi has a few different letters to Arabic, and Farsi likes to express short vowels with long vowel letters sometimes (kind of like modern Hebrew does). There are different preferred fonts in both cultures too. Although Farsi has the uglier plebbier font on wikipedia lol

In case you want to know OP, it's Urdu

Thats not farsi

>What's your obsession with dicks?

Are you criticizing our French traditions ?

Oohh
I thought hazaras spoke Farsi.

pay debt

They do speak Farsi though

why the fuck did you quote my post you dumb piece of shit

That was tattooed on the murderer Afghan hazara refugee's back so I assumed it would be Farsi