Hate speech

Are minorities in your country (ethnic minorities, women, LGBT and so on) sufficiently protected by your legal system?

Unfortunately, bigoted drivel bordering on genocide enticement is not only tolerated, but becoming socially acceptable in this country. Not even mainstream politicians shy away from it. No wonder then, that a fascist party managed to win seats in our parliament.

We still have a very long and arduous journey ahead of us if we want to reach the level of developed nations like Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada at some point in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People yes, faggots no.

You ether have free speech or you don't and if you don't, you aren't free.
Hate speech prevents valid criticism.

>no Bane
Shit OC, m8.

What kind of minorities does Slovakia have? It doesn't seem like a diverse country.

Jews barely even exist in here and yet you can't say the slightest thing against them

Britain is perhaps the best country in Europe when it comes to combating hate speech. Even your right-wingers like Farage have to be careful to not cross a certain line.

I envy you.

Why are American whites so angry about becoming a minority?

Are minorities treated badly in America?

yes they are, butl since in Italy we don't give a shit about laws we make fun of them every time we can.

Heard that Marseille has one of the biggest jewish communities in europe

Should I tell you a story about that ?

You're motivated by dissenting political views not aligned to your own which is not free speech, fuck yourself authoritarian beta

>Hate speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime

Minorities are treated badly anywhere.

>developed nations like Germany, Sweden, Britain
Not for long with the amount of muslims they are taking in.

No one here wants to believe marseille exists

Censoring dissenting*

Soon they'll fall back step or two if nothing happens.

What do I gain from a discussion with someone who holds "gas le jews" tier beliefs?

Here's a relevant quote from Karl Popper:

>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.

Not being tolerant to the concept of fascism seems pretty bigoted desu

Seems also bigoted to be intolerant to people discussing the fact that nonwhite immigration might not be such a great idea.

>everything people say must benefit someone else otherwise you can't say it

>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
Le racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic bigots that you despise so much might use this quote as an argument against muslims, you know?

When will eurofriends start believing in free speech again?

Yes, unfortunately a little bit too much.

There is a problem with immigration in this country and it's not socially acceptable to question our benevolent leader.

>Developed nation of Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada

Not for long at the rate this is going. I'm afraid these countries will soon become third world as the people who made them great (White, straight men) are getting clobbered from all sides.

2nd french revolution

May impure blood quench our furrows

Hate speech is protected under the First Amendment. However, actual non-verbal discrimination is banned for the most part.

>humans in charge of what people are allowed to talk about
this is why authoritarian states always fail, because even if you start with good intentions, someone will come along to abuse that power. Free speech and other related individual liberties are not about idealism, they're about realism.
BTW, I'm allowed to criticize my government and governments around the world thanks to our nearly unlimited free speech ;-)

*against Islam
and they are right to do so. However, implying that all Muslims are scum that should be removed from Europe is inciting violence, which is not right.

The first part is totally exaggerated. Like even Merkel says that gay marriage is not a real marriage. There are also mainstream politicians who say that the islams doesn't fit to Germany etc.

We need free speech of course. but as you know, It must be with responsibility.

>implying that all Muslims are scum that should be removed from Europe is inciting violence
It's inciting reason without violence unless they chimp out when trying to be removed.

So then what does free speech protect? - the right to speak the popular opinion? That seems a little useless.

In Nazi Germany or Soviet Union you also had the right to say the popular opinion, but "hate speech" got dealt with strong punishment.

I think the problem might be defining what hate speech specifically is. As the definition can change with time, oR different parties in power.

Whereas Free speech is binary - it's either there, or isn't.

And how can the average person debate with a close minded authoritarian like you who promotors censorship? We don't want your protection, we do not need and we will always choose freedom over banning words and ideas.
Get the stick out your ass man because I feel safer knowing everyone is allowed their own say than rather than only the select groups you choose.

Forced relocation is almost always violent, if you knew anything about your history you would know this.

Free speech is most idiotic thing in the world?
Why in the world some farmers with two digit IQ's and a technician with master degree must have same rights to talk?

Unless you got a definition in your constitution like in Germany

>homosexuals
yes, there's a law that puniches hate crimes
>native americans (mapuches)
yes, they have lots of benefits from the state
>immigrants (peruvians, bolivians, colombians)
no

Then it is them acting violent on their own. Kicking out the drunk homeless guy that's squatting on your property is not inciting violence.

>Defending his dictatorship

Good boy! This week you get double rations.

We didn't have any law against hate speech but thanks to our llama we have one now. It is useless but the gov have used it to put critics in some trouble.

>not letting stupid fucks talk is dictatorship
Good goy, this week you get double semen rations.

Kicking out someone who has built their life somewhere and has a legal right to stay where they are is not the same as kicking out a trespasser. What a ridiculous analogy.

The problem with oppressing hate speech is that they give resources to make easier the persecution of people based on what they say, not what they do + that means that they have to focus on the digital interactions, effectively weaponizing and putting at risk our privacy. Say you made mad, and I have some knowledge about computers, exploits, etc. I can easily take advantage of those resources.

Do not give resources to persecute free speech. Just think what would happen if those resources fall in the wrong hands.

This fat fuck, may be fat as fuck and a liberal hippie, but he is also right.

Free speech or gtfo, political environment in sweden fucking sucks.

>if we want to reach the level of developed nations like Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada

Why would you ever want to be like those Cuckistans in any regard but the money?

>In Europe, calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage could get you charged with inciting hatred.
Dunno who's dumber, that germ libcuck plebbitor thinking whole continent is like his cunt, or muh freedumz murrilards believing any of it.

Yes, because all migrants have the right to be in their host countries. The homeless man has his shitty life built in the squatted property just like the migrant has his shitty life built in the country he's living in. Neither has a right to be where they are unless you give it to them. So stop giving it to them and remove them. Completely sane analogy.

And that responsebility must come from people themselves not by law, self-censoring or any of that bullshit.

>Free speech or gtfo, political environment in sweden fucking sucks.

You know what to do.

>Free speech
>It means you can tell hate speech without responsibilities
Umm.....Is that really freedom?

Gyppos and Hungarians. They hate both for different reasons and in the case of Hungarians varying intensity.

The question is how you define hate speech? It's a very blurry term.

Whatever the current government doesn't agree with.

What could possibly go wrong?

You can't, that's the problem.

>be from Rio
>can say that I hate Paulistas using shitty stereotypes as arguments
>can't say that I hate muslims using the same "arguments"

Sounds like bullshit

Im sure you will one day teach minories like armenians to tolerate turks or jews to tolerate none jews with your ignorant lack of knowledge,heritage,history and traditions.

subhuman slavshit

>Literally say the same thing as I said
>Things this is a comeback

The homeless man does not have a right to squat in a property. This analogy is beyond help.

Well, someone telling me "you're a fucking chink! get out this place!" or "he's a bit small because he's an asian" then these are hate speech.
But you know, when you say that in comedy show or joke, you're innocent.

>supporting edgelords

>The homeless man does not have a right to squat in a property.
That was the point.

>Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada
Why would you lump us in with two European lost causes and the SJW capital of north America?
Sorry Canada, but you know you are. You keep telling us.

Immigrants DO have the right to live in their properties though. What you're suggesting is a perversion of the law to satisfy some naive ethnic nationalist sentiment.

Of course.

France is basically Politically Correct : the country.

Badmouth muslims, Islam, gays, refugees, non-whites, migrants, women => you go to jail

Insult people who badmouth them, wish them death => it's okay, it's not racist, no pasaran bash the fash ;))))))))))

I hate this cuck country.

>"you're a fucking chink! get out this place!"
This might be considered a threat, so I guess I agree, but
>"he's a bit small because he's an asian"
>hate speech
Seriously? It might be impolite, but not really hateful.
How tall are you, by the way?

That's just banter

idk if nordfront is the answer to the issue in sweden.

>supporting sitting at home hoping the problem goes away on its own

>Sorry Canada, but you know you are. You keep telling us.

DELETE US

It is concerning of what can be classified as hate speech. If I were to make a case saying homogeneous societies are better than racially diverse ones, a lot of people will interpret that as hate speech. Suggesting this will get you fired in a lot of jobs, even if you're making a perfectly good case.

How do you treat those who don't celebrate Easter?

Think he was talking about his penis

h-happy holidays my f-fellow citizen

>implying you must support them otherwise youre a basement dwelling neet
nice meme

Just imprumptu examples. yea.

We love our muslim minorities in China

>175cm

Boy he sure looks happy in that pic

Where are her legs?

they fell off
what else did you expect from a chinese product?

We like ours too Tbh

Who else do you support? And what's wrong with them in your opinion?

wtf is going on there

Really makes you think

Attached to her ass like everyone else (you dumb or something?)

>Britain is perhaps the best country in Europe when it comes to combating hate speech.
Too bad they aren't so great at combating hate shanking :^)

JustTrudeauthings.

I can't see them in the photo.

Cute, love the outfits.

(The qt swat officer on the right)

Yes, free speech is important in challenging power and that's crucial in a democracy.

But democracy, unlike other forms of government, is vulnerable to hijicking by those who don't believe in it and want to get rid of it. That's why it needs powerful defence mechanisms.

Hitler got into power through democratic election and then he destroyed Weimar republic. That's why Germans have a term Streitbare Demokratie - a democracy that can defend itself against those who want to abolish it.

Human dignity is the most important principle in German constitution, even above free speech. Dehumanisation and denial are among the eight stages of genocide and you could say it's only speech.

I understand that it's different in the US. You need first amendement because otherwise there would be another civil war with racist and armed South.

democracy is a hoax

fuckboy

no such thing

And this is exactly why your speech doesn't deserve to be protected by it: you don't believe in it and are acting in bad faith. That's called paradox of tolerance.

>8 steps of genocide

Wow really makes you think.

>Classification
Whites & "poc"

>Dehumanization
"White devils" "racists"

>Organization
"We need to bring in 3,000,000 non-white immigrants every year. This is the only way our country can survive"

>Polarization
"Stop being racist and just accept getting displaced you white devil"

>Denial
"White genocide isn't happening, we're not systematically bringing in unsustainable numbers of immigrants in an effort to displace white people, stop being paranoid and pay your taxes already"

>Hitler got into power through democratic election
He got in power because von Hindenburg died

fuck you

irrelevant SLAVSHIT

German conservatives gave him the Chancellery because they believed that he could be controlled and used as a weapon against the left.

That was a fatal mistake.

>Human dignity is the most important principle in German constitution, even above free speech. Dehumanisation and denial are among the eight stages of genocide and you could say it's only speech.

I agree.

Human dignity is more important than free speech or even any other human rights. Which is why it's fine to use violence to protect your (white) people.

I got my freedom of speech right here

and I'd sure ass hell will stand up for my rights

be some fucker agrees with them or try to trample on them

How is white genocide real? White people in the West are still a clear majority and they hold the bulk of economic, cultural and political power.