Refugees rape Swedish boy

>Five Afghan teenagers have been arrested after a boy was gang-raped at knifepoint in a forest in Sweden, it has emerged.

>The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack, which happened in woodland in Uppsala, south east Sweden.

>He was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knifepoint before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.

>One of the attackers filmed parts of the assault, overnight on October 24 and 25, and posted the footage on social media

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

Sweden yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would they rape a boy tho? Fucking muslim faggots.

How odd, I don't see it on the Swedish news sites.

Damn my fellow Afghans need to chill with this sexual jihad

It's an Afghan thing, not a Muslim thing (bacha bazi), little boy fetish is not a thing at all here

>swedes reporting on things that makes islams/migrants look bad

How many virgins did the caliphate offer you to say that

>The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack
Does anyone have the video?

I heard that sunni and arab prefer goat.

You have to go back.

pretty sure islam punishes gay rape by death

Make me. I will stay in the UK forever.

Bacha bazi. It's a Pashtun thing.

It's funny how the MSM say "Afghans" when they mean "Pashtuns", like that guy who killed 50 people in Orlando.

they're refugees because they are gay and would be killed

they are still sandniggers tho

Ebinnnnnn xd
I heard that Christians and white people prefer pigs and dogs and horses and sheep

>raping children isn't a muslim thing
(You)

@68314478
>forever

Please explain why Muhammed had sex with a 9 year old girl.

It was the style at the time.

Only New Zealanders and Welsh.

Peer pressure

Make me leave then.

the spirit that narated him the quran told him to do it
it was satan btw

@68314621
I will, just wait

He's right though, this is a Pashtun tradition. You won't find this child rape culture in other Muslim societies like Turkey, Indonesia, Lebanon, etc.

Pretty sure they punish the victims who dare denounce their attackers, it doesn't really come off as they discourage any type of rape

Orlando shooter wasn't a pedo, and the recent rapist/murderer in Germany is hazara

Because Islam is a religion of peace, fuck racism, fuck fascism, fuck those who hate liberty and freedom, fuck homophobes, sexists, we love those who share our ideas, that's why we will always defend Islam, the most tolerant and peaceful religion in the world

#bash the fash
#I'm with him and his qt loli

Ahaha

Sissy Brit I'll be waiting with my mates

better bring lube

Do they ever hear this shit in sweden?

Afghans combine the peacefulness of Arabs with the work ethic of the Gypsies but their sexual practices are almost completely without parallel.

>not all muslims

Wew lad

No, and if someone posts / links from alternative media they are automatic racists / fascist / privileged,ect,ect.

being bisexual is a typical sunni thing, but true, preferences for little boys is an afghan thing, that's why they are garbage.

Our sexual preferences came from the Turks up north

Source: your ass
Arabs are the straightest men in the world

Muslim faggots.

It's also a pakistani thing.

That is exactly what a closet homo would say though.

>checked

Because beduins were and are still a retarded inbred degenerate race, and their satanic cult make everyones like themselves, adopting their degenerate standards.
that's why most of sunni muslims nations considers themselves "arabs" when they are not biologically arabs, islam transforms your ethnicity into arabs but these bunch of taquiyyah faggots are still in denilal.
>UUURRRR DURRRR ARABS AND MUSLIMS ARE DIFFERENTS THINGS! BUT WE MAHGREBIES ARE ARABS!

Yeah, absolutely.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

>he doesn't find teenage boys sexy
Look at these faggots.

>implying you wouldn't

What a pathetic country.

>Arabs are the straightest men in the world
sorry mister insecure, having a preferences for mens is a typical arabian thing, it come from the cult of phallus in the arabian peninsula and was introduced to islam, this also explains their hatred for womens.

most of muslims radicals are actually homo as fucks, but their vision of homosexuality is different of the western vision, for muslims, you are homosexual only if you got a dick on your anus, the passive one, if you are the active one, you are not considered gay.

Why not? Little boy's ass looks similar to little girls' ass. It's completely normal.

>this article
>these sources
You might as well pull up some erotica from reddit

Putin is right about banning homosexual and paedophilia propaganda, because they are one in the same.

>cult of phallus
wat.

I hope you're kidding.

Delete this immediately.

t. insecure sandnigger

No, they don't.

They call it an "ancient tradition".

mostly local news, haven't watched tv though so idk if they reported anything there.
we'll probably get more news tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised though if the kid who got raped was himself not swedish, that seems as far as i can tell be what happens pretty often.

they're most likely are keeping everything under wraps to protect the victim from anything that might come from this especially since he is so young, as well as because they're probably still investigating.

He spent too much time on Sup Forums

>Why would they rape a boy tho?
Probably more common then you assume. But it's fairly complicated to denounce rape. Especially if you are a boy.

>there's absolutely nothing wrong with being anti-racist
>interethnic marriages aren't common at all, even between Arabs from different countries. Like an Iraqi-Moroccan couple would be rare af. This guy is talking out of his ass.
>homosexuality isn't tolerated by Islam, these are just people who spent two hours on tumblr and now think god loves them for sinning and being public about it
>urine drinking: only gulf tradition. One of the main things Arabs outside of the peninsula make fun of gulfers for.
>unfortunately we do have an inbreeding problem. But today it's very rare in cities as almost everybody is aware of its dangers, athough it's still very common in poor uneducated villages.
>average iq depends on lots of things & changes over generations

European Liberation music.

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

Well, usually people who do this kind of thing don't consider themselves gay at all. They probably don't consier themselves rapists also SO.

It was punishable by death under the Taliban

don't get why this needs to be reported, its the natural lifecycle of the swede. they are born -> they grow up -> they work a cuck job -> they are shafted by half a dozen refugee cocks.

Back in those days average life expectancy was about 45. people mature faster so a 9 year old was more like 15 today.

>coming from germany

>9 year olds matured faster

saudi education everybody

theyve spread to uppsala as well? shame.

People mature faster with better nutrition afaik. The life expectancy figures are skewed by child mortality. You should look at "life expectancy after 20" or something similar.

>posted the footage on social media
why would someone broadcast the fact that they're a homosexual rapist on social media

This is so wrong, american tier education.

That it wasn't chocking at the time, okay but don't say such bullshit.

it's mostly a Persian thing to have harem of slave boys. Persians are imperialistic warmongers who boast about their ancient empires, also they're false Muslims.

These aren't smart people.

>Intelligence of indigenous peoples
>56
>people

How do you even qualify at that point?

When will Western democrats understand that democracy is not for everyone? You give Pashtuns a voice, you get children rape in return. You listen to the majority of Tutsis, you can say farewell to the Hutus. Peoples must earn democracy before getting it.

proto-people

youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE

"An ignorant people who desire freedom are asking for something that never was and never will be."

-- Thomas Jefferson

>
An unaccompanied refugee who, according to witnesses is a grown man, is accused of raping a boy about ten years old and sexually molesting another in Härnösands swimming pool.
>
The boys were visiting the bathhouse April 5 this year when they were abused by the Afghan man.
>
According to the indictment, one of the boys subjected to an oral rape, while the other was sexually molested when Afghan committed anal rape. Both boys are ten years old.

>85
I'm pretty sure I have an iq much higher than that . Don't say its from my white side either Iberians are stupid

>Iberians are stupid
Portugal did ok on the latest pisa.

I know I shouldn't be gleeful, but I am.

And that's because..?

>I wouldn't be surprised though if the kid who got raped was himself not swedish
This. There have been frequent reports of refugee children getting raped or abused by refugee "children" who were placed with the actual children.

Pretty hot desu.
Just like my chinese cartoons.

Gggg I know Saudis hate Iran but this is historically inaccurate, Persia was the only ancient civilization on earth to never have accepted slavery

>and posted the footage on social media
I'm surprised it wasn't all over Sup Forums considering where we are

>not even toothless afghan goat herders want western women

Swedish politicians and media have called all their neighbouring countries for racists over the years.

I'd assume the same.

Socially, the victim was probably in the same level, or in a disadvantage, position than the perpetrators. Wich is rather common in this sort of attacks.

Yeah? So why are you happy that the kid is paying for retarded politicians stupid and reckless decisions?
What if it was your little brother or your son?

to the*

what pervert rapes a BOY

Spain is lower than even poortugal lel

But It's not. It's some Swedes little brother or son.

It is normal for mudslimes.

it was an afghan who was raped

You wouldn't know, Swedes never lets that kind of information slip, neither would we, because it's a child

And yet, you claim to know that it was a Swede.

Yeah eat shit and go fuck yourself, bunch of edgy mentally ill basement-dwelling manchilds wishing ill over innocent people because of some bullshit inner hatred they have in their hearts, go fuck yourself, it's only funny until it happens to you or your sister or your brother or your son or your daughter
No

>it's mostly a Persian thing to have harem of slave boys

I thought it would be an ottoman thing.

I am glad looking at all these rapefugees """news""" here. We finally will be able to overran Europe again, this time with the jews' help. Stay mad white """""people""""" :^)

Sure, but so does Swedish people, and everyone else who reads it. Good enough for me.

You know you're right. Guess I've never experienced any kind of that shit in life, to let it get close to me. It'll change soon probably.

What's going on in Burma, and why aren't Muslim attacking them, instead of white people?