Why haven't you moved to another country to start a new life?

Why haven't you moved to another country to start a new life?

Which country would you immigrate to if you could?

>Why haven't you moved to another country to start a new life?

Because I'm already happy and successful.

Working on moving to Japan, but I have to graduate college first.

I see you with the Serpentza picture, he's based even though he seems a little autistic-y.

Maybe Russia, I do not know. I do not like this part of Europe

Australia

i can't cause my english sucks, i'm poor af and don't have courrage to start this new life

Is Germany good for IT engineering?

I'd happily live in the US.

I would move to Quebec or Argentina

Pls stay in the loo
You should go for it

Rude

I'll give you monies to go

New Zealand. Maybe I'll try.

Actually, I'm planning to work in China.

t. 100% 白人,不是中国人

Aren't you already in China?

Not right now, but if the situation gets even worse, then Poland most likely. It's one of the last few countries that still feel European, with natives that aren't soulless husks, and some great job prospects in certain sectors.

>""""不是""""中国人

China very very good

Many good reasons work China

There's no German or English speaking country that's less fucked than Germany, and the rest are either far worse or not so much better that it would warrant learning a new language, inserting yourself into a new culture and leaving behind your family, the only people you can always fully rely on.

Nein.

>土耳其人

Moving to a new country may sound like a cute idea but dealing with a foreign culture and language barrier is like living on hard mode. You will never be a man in control

Probably going to live in South Korea for a while a few years from now

I'm thinking Brazil for research and maybe be a funkeiro Japa lol

Where can I go that has a very cheap cost of living, low crime rate, and is acceptable to be drunk all of the time?

the fact that you put together that sentence (including the slang) means your english is better than the vast majority of ESL people currently in Canada, and i doubt Aus is any different

Medellin, Colombia or Cuenca, Ecuador

That fucker will be deported back to South Africa any day now

There aren't as many job opportunities in software in Europe

a lot of them are trying to get in here so I'm going to assume I'm in the best country to be as my life stands

UK because football

My boy serpentza, why did he get citizenship if he complains so much about living in China?

>Why haven't you moved to another country to start a new life?
I'm trying to
>Which country would you immigrate to if you could?
a cute asian one :3

I have. Spain is nice. The people are nicer than in the Netherlands.

I don't have money or knowledge

I would move to Germany, I don't even speak German, I just feel like it would be good

Are you Dutch or a Moroccan?

I'm from Spain and I'm going to work in China some time, but I would move to Australia or New Zealand looking for a calm and comfortable life

>My boy serpentza, why did he get citizenship if he complains so much about living in China?

Wait, he became a citizen?

I'm Dutch.

Brasil is where my family and friends are, and I have a decent job. I would probably have a better life quality in the first world, but family and friends money can't pay.

If I had to move, I would like to go to a cold red state in the US.

I love winter maybe because I live in summer the whole year.

I don't know where else I would go. I see things I like in other countries, but nothing makes me want to up and leave completely.

Maybe one day I will go to Russia or something, but as for now I still have plenty of bridges left to burn here.

>mfw I am from SK and went the US for new life

Mb I end up going UAE for better wage lel

the US or maybe Sweden or Denmark

Japan