Post little known facts of your country ITT

I'll start: Actually 21% of Mexicans are blonde.

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58wl5VMZDYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong, the majority of Mexico is brown and proud of their roots. Youre just a cuck.

Daily reminder etc etc

We are proud of our aztec roots yes.

half of europe isnt 21% blonde

Elaborate.

DAILY

Yeah, that sounds about right

North México is white and germanic.
In fact during the XX century they received one of the largest immigration waves in the world from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, North Italy, North France, Great Britain...Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland which back then weren't as wealthy as they are now and seeked refugee in the rich pastures of the North Mexican countryside perfect to raise cattle, grow grapes for wine, olives, wheat and fishing. They've also weren't deprived from immigration waves from Slavic countries such as Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic and many more.

Now less than a hundred years later you can see the white and European heritage reflected in the people, cuisine, language, accent and architecture.

Truly, North Mexico a portion of Europe in Latin America.

You're clearly deluded if you keep spamming memes about mexico not being a white and european nation.

>Mexicans think they are white
Holy shit lmao

btw, BUILD IT

We actually knew the japs were coming. We trolled them into attacking.

We had to let it happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=58wl5VMZDYo

I praise your country and you bash me by posting that.
See? You're a fucking cunt.
Goodbye I'm not going to defend México ever again.

>Europe is a country
lad.

That guy is a proxy, ignore him.

I doubt it, if it counted fake blondes it'd be around 70% blonde.

Finnics are the only originals of Nordic countries.

lol

I suspected it desu.

Counting dirt blonde??

Obviously not, everybody in Spain is dirt blonde.

Newfags get out

Mexico is brown and Ugly post your graphs

I live in the north. While there are indeed more white people than other parts of Mexico, calling northern Mexico "a portion of Europe in Latin America" is very, very, very far-fetched.

Where is that psychotic Mexican is white poster pasta?

Where do you live? I'm from the north too and I think what he wrote is very correct.

Vacations

Sonora

You really couldn't tell that he is just playing dumb??

You're talking to OP man, he pretends to be 2 different posters so he can give the impression he's not the sole baiting fuck, and makes sure to almost sound as if he was sincere despite his argument being one no one with any sense of intellectual honesty could posibly make, least of all a Mexican like he pretends to be.

dialogue with him is a waste of time and legit useless

Well shit, the one on the right look like my gf, except my gf is from middle of nowhere Saskatchewan.

Canada:
We hate natives, and we treat them accordingly.

Why do South Americans keep pretending to be white?

That's just a lot of ugly people, some white and some obvious non Mexicans (black)

I think it's because they are only given three options, mark themselves as white, Native American, or black.

They end up choosing white because culturally they're more familiarized with European traditions than with Native American ones.

Latino name but obvious non Mexican, probably Puerto Rican or Dominican

A good half of those guys look med

Everything you need to know about OP is in this thread

Just hide, sage and report.

>those ugly jealous bitches behind het

>Every person that disagrees with me is OP

You are kinda paranoid user.
I've been to Sonora and there was a fair amount of white people, certainly most were.

Actually the link in OP's post did filter white people to only people with blonde hair. The study didn't even considered Mexican redheads to be white.

I don't pretend mohammad, I am European descendant now give me EU pass.

What you're seeing is called cringe

And yet you'll never post a screenie proving you're not samefagging, I'm an actual white from Sinaloa, my mother's family is from Sonora, I know the demographics for the area a lot better than you

They might be whiter but they still live in a shithole.
Also, Mexico City has more intellectuals.

The sheep meme is old, it's cows now

Lel I did this. Pic related.

99% masculine master race. Only American males can achieve this innate statistic.

>buenos noches mein fuhrer

I've proved my impressive whiteness before, not my that you weren't around my dude.

>impressive whiteness

>being proud of the fact that you're related to a bunch of savages that were notorious for preforming human sacrifices

And I thought the die-hard "patriots" celebrating the confederate soldiers were fucked up

>t. jake "ingvar" anderson
>proud 1/16 viking