How is the UK viewed in your country?

How is the UK viewed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhsMGDuU8tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like fine lads

youtube.com/watch?v=VhsMGDuU8tA

Highly respected. An example. Except the fascist who talked about ''la perfida Albione''.

>I'm sorry, just remember waking up and remembering you're mexican

Brutal

Yeah but he isnt wrong is he?

very negatively after brexit

How you would expect it to be.

WTF I hate UK now

highly respected, since we cooperated in the Falklands war

I've never left the uk, what is it expected to be?

Is that Bolton Abbey? I don't live far from there.

I think they're more Chile lads.

Tintern abbey in wales

I was in Brentford some months ago. More pakis and curryheads than whites. Creepy. You're committing a suicide as a country

Were they trying to trigger Argentina (again) with this?

Very well liked here in the US. A lot of people here are obsessed with the monarchy.

>London
not representative of the rest of the nation desu

all the pakis are confined to london pretty much

Very classy, tbqh. We think all Brits are Upper-class snobs, just as I assume you guys think all Americans are cowboys.

>Tea drinking British that are so elegantly spoken that they make woman orgasm
>Scots who all wear kilts, play bagpipes, have war paint and live in the mountains going on about freedom

There's probably also other stuff like land of writers and soccer fans but that's minor. Also most Americans have no idea what Wales and Northern Ireland are.

why are they wearing those?

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

Italians love London.

It was after the south American episode when they had a nice time in Chile but had a bit of bother in Argentina.

I like the simple life with a nice cup of tea.

kek
sorry la we can't say anything about the spanish or they complain to the EU or fuck with gibraltar

Patagonia Special was the episode incase anyone was wondering.

bit triggered
it was just a joke, the last line may have been a bit much imo but I think it's out of context

other way around, this is right after they got chased out of argentina and chile helped them

yea found that a bit funny actually
but it's nice

>La Raza
>calling anyone other than an american a gringo
Chicano

a country where white people live.

tourist cunts

That actually is banter, the only shame here is that the Mexican government lodged a complaint for something that was a legit satire/freedom of speech issue.

Hammond said far worse things about Muricans in that show as a matter of routine and fucking no one ever batted an eye.

Sadly, better than us.

Fat drunk idiot sex tourists.

Why? Isnt half of your national Identity built on a certain war of Independence?

We like the UK for more recent history, since the early 20th century our two countries have been pretty close, and there's a lot of influential pieces of media from the UK that are or were big here, like the Beatles, Queen, Harry Potter, and the Lord of the Rings for example.

And I guess people like the monarchy because they're the ultimate celebrities or some shit, I dunno.

>half of
But in any case we like the Monarchy as it is now because "oh it's so posh and cool XD"; no one seriously advocates our becoming a Commonwealth realm.