25+ : Downhill from here

The thread for older Sup Forums anons whose life really hasn't gotten better

Bumping for you x
Enjoy every single second of your life but not too much or else you'll do dumb things like wasting your time on Sup Forums ^.~

it's getting up
i like to think the best is yet to come

patiently waiting for the next war so i can join back and die which will get my family a sweet lump sum when i'm deaded

I'm 27 yo NEET, do I have salvation?

>tfw old
>tfw up until literally 2 years age I was unemployed with ZERO prospects
>tfw found a job
>promoted to middle management
>oversee 4 high employees
>$100k a year
>also got married

I don't even know how it happened. It was all so fast.

>age

ago

well it's comforting to hear that thing can change so quickly out there

We have the same settings my friend

me against life

>remember how I could get shitfaced and smoke 2 packs of cigs + weed and everything else and feel great the next day

>barely do anything nowadays and I already have difficulty breathing and whatnot

Fuck... 27 truly is a dangerous age

I think 27 is a good age for me to end it. I feel like an old ghost.

>tfw 24 (please don't exclude me from the thread ;_;) and already have tachycardia issues

Holy shit you guys are faggots.

The sad part is that 25-30 is literally the fucking peak of your bodies. Look at the ages of all the world champions and olympic gold medals.

The problem is not your age, the problem is that you are sad or something

>the problem is that you are sad or something
fucking Albert Einstein is ITT, guys

>tfw 26 and lied on diplomas to get a job
>tfw each passing day I just pretend to work
>tfw a fraud

A long boring life in front of an excel sheet 8 hours a day without a gf, witthout friends, without parents.
Everything taste like shit, I don't like vidya anymore, I can't stand watching TV, animus don't give me that special spark in my life any longer.

If I die nobody would notice, maybe I'm already dead. I want to start all overt again...

Not bad.

I could have job already if I didn't go for phd degree. Also, I know a plenty of people older than me who are worse off.

Rare review

t. diegito maladroga

How did it happen

>I can't stand watching TV
Try the Young Pope, it's a good show

I'm already 30 and my eyesight is fucked up. 30 year old person should be called old man

i turn 30 in two months. my life is shit and im too much of a coward to kill myself. help.

Now I really dislike socialization except for Sup Forums where everything is anonymous and you can skip what bores you. Sup Forums has ruined me.

>tfw my physical age is 8 years old
>but mentally I'm like a sensei.....

so-so job, gf, apartment, working on progressing my career and relationship, lots of hobbies, not beta

on the other side

vidya every day, anime every second day, too tired to be very productive after work sometimes(and I need to because of articles etc.)

I got fucked up eyesight as well, not to mention my back hurts as hell sometimes because I work in front of a pc both in home and "at work" and my hobbies besides some diving/snowboard(which I do rarely) are the ones where I sit...

>animus
>give me that special spark in my life
I'd that was ever the case, you should really kill yourself.

>"I don't think it's ok so you should kill yourself"
fuck off kid

>Good uni degree
>Good job
>LDR relationship. Gonna be back together very soon.
>Fit

Buuuut
>balding badly
>bad back
>will probably develop glaucoma very soon
>anxiety
>colourblind and need to decipher colours for my job. No has noticed yet :^/

See you in 2 years buddies.

My life got destroyed by the economic recession in that I finished college as soon as it happened and couldnt get a job. I was unemployed up until a couple of years ago, now I'm on track to inherit a house next year but this brexit thing is going to fuck me up again, gonna lose my job and probably not get another one

Watching Northern Lion and being NEET made me extremely dumb.
26 y.o. and I can't even count 16^2

I'm somewhat content

I was going to not visit the family for Christmas, but dads memories getting worse I may as well see him before it's completely messed

Can't you guys write what kind of degrees/jobs you have.

My pillow smells like an old man every morning I get up

-I'm 32
-Unemployed
-Recently noticed I'm balding and probably only have a couple of years left with hair
-Grey hair in beard and along temples
-been on Sup Forums daily for years now

Things aren't going so good

26 here

got a meme degree and never entered workforce. spend whole life dodging forced labour program implemented by state for unemployed people

tried to kill myself with alcohol and diazepam but didn't work. became good friends with a lot of chinese people but they all moved home

i'm going to inherit a house and like a lot of money but that's not really improving my life right now

You lads spending Xmas on Sup Forums?

>be wizard with no friends and stable decent-paying job with no room for advancement

Well at least I'm not a NEET any more. I just need something to do for the next 50 years besides shitpost on Mongolian basketweaving forums.

I'm still in high school.

i'm planning on spending it unconscious

how does that even work

just walk out the door nigga it isn't going to help you now

i collect old asian furniture as a hobby

My life has gotten better though. At 25 I was a NEET with social anxiety, now at least I have a job where I work towards a qualification, and I can go through everyday life with reasonable confidence.

26 and my eyesight is better than all of my students... but I think it's just gook genes

no masters yet boys, do I have any hope?? wanting to start grad school in spring or fall of 2018

law

>Get up at six
>Spend an hour having a wash, eating breakfast and getting ready for work
>Drive to work for an hour because of the traffic, sometimes even longer
>Get into work
>Slave away until lunch
>Finally, my sweet escape. It's just another shit sandwich I made
>Ah well, enjoy the momentary bliss of a chocolate bar
>That's over
>Only four hours until home time
>5pm
>Race out of the door
>Sit in traffic with others all wanting to get home
>Get home at 6/ half 6
>Make food and put my suit away
>It's now nearly 8 o clock
>Respond to a few messages on FB and read a bit
>It's 9
>Post shit on the chon
>It's 10
>Set alarms and get ready to go asleep
>Repeat ad infinitum

How did you fix yourself?

26 year old, NEET, virgin, never been employed full time in my life. Starting to realize that it's basically over and the hole is getting deeper the longer it goes on.

There's a tiny sliver of hope in that at least I have an education (Master's)

Do it user. When people go you suddenly realize what a fuck up it was not to spend time with them.

I'd rather do something about my wizardhood desu but I'm probably too old to learn that shit now.

virginity is a meme i had sex plenty in late highschool and college and it was only just okay

not anymore though too much of a sad sack of shit

I should add in I'm also basically a shutin who leaves the house maybe once every two weeks.

I had trouble finding a job after getting my degree(s) and it was just downhill from there

>kid
Considering this thread's topic, you know that's not true.
I just sincerely believe the world would be better without weebs. Don't like it? Well, I think you know what to do.

>31
>married
>had a very productive lsd trip when right after I turned 28
>quit smoking cigarettes and learned a trade
>used trade school education, field experience, and glowing references to pivot towards a super easy electronics repair job
>now own a home on acreage, parents are proud, etc.
Everything is pretty good, but
>still bipolar, and, lately, depression is the winning side
>intentionally fucking up my brain with regular mdma and coke use in order to exacerbate my mental illness
>hope I finally get fucked up enough to end it
meh.

Anyone have that cap of an Aussie talking about how you should leave this site and how your life is only going down hill by you being a lazy, mopey, piece of shit?

If i walk away, i'm kicked off home.

>37
>married
>successful entrepreneur
>casual cashflow from ownership
>own my house
>wife and I took 5 years off to raise daughter and start her off right
>seems to have worked, she's not a shithead like friend's kids

But
>running up on the five year mark in march
>wife is a teacher so she can get back to work easily and move around in the field
>meanwhile I have no fucking idea what I want to do now
>don't want to go back to office, feel like that project is over
>browse around and talk to people constantly about different fields
>still can't decide
>don't want to turn hobbies into jobs
>end up sitting around playing vidya and reading chan posts in spare time

So
>every day is spent asking myself "what now?"
>eight years of college gave me the connections I needed but now feel wasted in daily life
>don't want to take the risks I did before, had nothing to lose then
>thought these things would give me fulfillment
>now I feel like I have to sacrifice fulfillment because of the obligations I created
It kicks in
>"am I really going to become my father?"
>"what now" again