youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good post

"And humanitarian aid"

they're bringing crime

they are also bringing their families

They’re rapists

Toot

America is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

You're buying desu.

Hablando y hablando pero el huevo entrando

And some, I assume, are good people."

That YOU are a Mexican

And 21% of them are blonde.

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005

We’re going to build a wall

Why are sharts so delusional about all of us trying to move there? It's almost surreal kek. I like your country but i would never move there.

And Mexico is going to pay for it

youtube.com/watch?v=whvDmNkJhUk

BUILD

I voted Trump yet love Mexican women. I think I'm fucked up

And it’s going to be a great wall

No hay pueblo mas mamarracho que el pueblo cucaratrasho

Good luck collecting from Mexicans

Nah, me too. I'm half mexican myself

And, by the way, Mexico will pay for it

>El Salvador
You have even more illegals per capita than Mexico

>And 21% of them are blonde

No, we won't gringo, you can shoot yourself in the foot trasjing NAFTA, you'll never see a single red cent from us

Implying he isn't going to just tax the fuck out of remittance payments.

Didn't he sell out on the wall?

It’s going to be a great wall, because I know how to build

And how is he that going to work out if he's deporting Mexicans Einstein?

Yes, it's a fence now.

And it’s not going to cost nearly as much as what they’re saying for a crummy wall

I wish I could experience Mexican media

It's probably still going bananas

How come Ameriturds always play the victim?

They are the biggest consumers of drugs and they always act like innocents about this.

But if some enemy outlander should dare
to profane your ground with his sole,
think, oh beloved Fatherland!, that heaven
has given you a soldier in every son.

War, war without quarter to any who dare
to tarnish the coats of arms of the country!
War, war! Let the national banners
be soaked in waves of blood.
War, war! In the mountain, in the valley,
let the cannons thunder in horrid unison
and may the sonorous echoes resound
with cries of Union! Liberty!

O, Fatherland, ere your children, defenseless
bend their neck beneath the yoke,
may your fields be watered with blood,
may their foot be printed in blood.
And may your temples, palaces and towers
collapse with horrid clamor,
and may their ruins continue on, saying:
Of one thousand heroes, here the Fatherland began.

Fatherland! Fatherland! your children swear to you
to breathe their last for your sake,
if the bugle with its bellicose accent
calls them together to battle with courage.
For you, olive wreathes!
A memory for them of glory!
For you, a laurel of victory!
A tomb for them of honor!

It's going to be a Trump wall, it’s going to be a real wall.

Sure but about our own bullshit
Past weeks have been about how are we going to not lose our shit when the idiot takes power in the US

I cant wait for these 4 or 8 years can go so people can shut the fuck already about a wall that is impossible anyway since most of the rio grande and land on it is hard to do a complete wall and most cattle ranchers are against it since it impedes there access to the river.

And it's going to stop people and it's going to be good

That's our national anthem gringo, every single red blooded Mexican knows those words by heart.

We're building a wall between here and Mexico

Good, you're not getting shit from us

We're going to build a wall folks, don't worry, we're going to build a wall

I bet you're a chicano.

That wall will go up so fast, your heads will spin

You do realize you will be deported, right?

And you'll say, "you know, know he meant it!" And you know what else I mean? Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

>chicano delusion

I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border.

Have a last (you), chicano.

And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.

That you consume...
youtube.com/watch?v=wJUXLqNHCaI

We are going to build a great border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities.

>and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities

That's not the way to get rid out of drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

If you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything, coming in illegally into this country, they're mind-boggling.

At least watch the video before reply

I said "Mexico is sending"— I'm not knocking immigration or immigrants, but rather am very critical of the country of Mexico for sending us people that they don't want.

Today was the day I found out that central america does not contain mexico and that there are countries that are not mexico in it.

We are not sending them, they leave on their own.

We're going to have businesses that used to be in New Hampshire, that are now in Mexico, come back to New Hampshire

Dude what the fuck stop replying to this bait

It's our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish and love us.

That actually is a pretty cool video

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically. The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.

It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn’t be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. …But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we’ve had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans.

Hillary Clinton. Hillary’s always surrounded herself with very good people, I think Hillary would do a good job.

For people that have been here for years, that have been hard workers, have good jobs, are supporting a family, it’s very, very tough to just say ‘you have to leave, get out.’ How do you throw someone out that’s lived in this country for 20 years, you just can’t throw everybody out.

Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

>Thinking a scientific study wouldn't filter bottle blondes

Are you literally retarded?

Cartels already collect from you pussies, and the US government (specifically the combination of the IRS and CIA) is the biggest cartel in the world.

You're fucked

WE

That study doesn't even account for hair. It accounts for skin color.

I wonder how Mexico will react if Trump does real good on his word and deports the wetbacks. Especially those cucks on the DREAM act that came forward with the government. LOL

This fag makes me cringe everytime

>It's the Mexican who is obsessed with whiteness again

No, it's actuallya strange classification of race based on hair color as redheads weren't considered white but "other race" and they're also supposing that white people can't have brown hair.

>Redheads weren't considered white

Holy shit you are right, what the fuck were these

>Mexican scientists

thinking?

That's Honduras retard. And how is that when there's more mexicans in California than Salvadorians on the entire planet

Per capita is what matters faggot.

>tfw no qt mexican gf
>tfw can't find huitlacoche in my city
>tfw shitposting feels empty because of above reasons

>They are the biggest consumers of drugs and they always act like innocents about this.
It's another "Mexicans dindu nuffin" episode

>what is per capita

also
CHI

it's another merrica dindu nuffin episode

If they wanted Mexicans out they should step up penalties on employers of illegal immigrants
Building a wall is fucking stupid

As oposed to it's always you playing the dindu card? This isn't even about right or wrong anymore but fucking plain extorsion, why the fuck would we ever pay for your damn wall?

"A country must have borders" Pay for your own thieving cowards

No. Per capita is a meme and your shit logic doesn't make what I said any less true

>per capita is a meme

Excuse but why are you so rude? We are having a nice thread about international culture etc.

>arguing with Sup Forums
>arguing with a trumpfag
>arguing with trump quotes
>arguing with the Mexico is white troll
>arguing with Aridofaggot

What the fuck are you doing, guys?

In all fairness it's not like /int has a lot more to offer

Per capita means that Central America sends more illegals to the US in relation to their whole population, if they where as big as Mexico, they would have way more illegals than them

this actually the most entertaining of any thread in 5 fucking weeks.