Go to outside your commieblock apartment

>go to outside your commieblock apartment

>see this

>what do?

Make a hole in her panty, and put my wee man inside her.

inhale the gases she is about to release

grab her by the pussy
t.Donald Drumpf

Keep her warm

fuck her rite in the pussy, amirite? XD

Flying underhand cunt punching desu.

Watch her with a strange look

>not wondering why it's snowing in México
ONE JOB

It snows there...

Fuck we get snow in galicia

>T.Lugo

Shoot her

She is clearly a senior member of Ministry of Silly Walks so I would ask her if i could join.

Kick her in the cunt

>That face

Looks like a fucking albanian.

Equip [diet sausage]

Will say privat kak dela ty takaya krasivaya kak teby zavut ?? Davai kamnie domoi paigraim v fifa 2016 ili poidiom na loncert okean elezi ?? Mnia zuvut dima mnie 16 let skolko let tebe ?? Kanfetku hoces??? Ty ocen krasivaya kak model davai ja sfotkaju tebja ?? ???? Okaj davai :D klass spising a mozno tebe priglasit v restoran novgorodskaja rus.?? Da :D

Boom ona papala hahahahahahha

Put an amused faced and keep walking

horosho sdelal, tovarisch

mannequin challenge, perhaps?

Spasibo, tovarisch

Kak dela tovarisch??

you know how its done

perfect

Da, tovarisch :D

i had an ex from ukraine and she said she knew one of the guys in okean elzy
i ruined my life over that bitch. i think i still love her

Well you are from Balkan and you know russian bilgarian dialect so go get her before she Get killed by bandera nazi scums and angry russians ukrinians thet dont want to be ukrinians or russians our New jewish blood tirsty aligarx prazident parasenko dont care about us or slavic pepole thets why i left i hoph some day i will back parasenko care about his mony and showing off to america his americans dog i hoph russia will free them all from this zion jew papet

Go Get her first oбич is the best oбич it das not meter if she speak Ukrainian or russian she will anderstend you realy good take har and her majka to Bulgaria and live Your life there

I hed this with polish girl here but i fucked it she become a jew now and repleced her name from agnieszka Karo to rivka robinstien and mary to some fat jew

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

i put my nose deep down in her ass for medical reason

It does snow Manolo.

Frown and keep walking.

>what are mountains
nice

So how's living with the seps?

Nod respectfully towards her

why is it snowing in santiago? when it's almost summer? and why is there almost nobody around?
I like this

>Fuck we get snow in galicia

Not everywhere, pham. I've never seen snow up close.

"Should I got talk to her?"

ready for a snow fight?

Stun her, and when she wakes up, tell her in detail (over an extended period of time) how much her grandparents had to suffer in war so that she can do that.

>see flag

please just fucking end yourself.

Ciao bella

what kind of mental illnes does he have?

not at home

The crab disease

murrican

`tism

burn the white woman
the gods demand it

spaghetti

she's not very attractive, but i always wanted to fuck a grill who could do that against the wall so i guess i'd ask her to come up and drink some nice tea and then ravage all her holes

autism, not even joking

say: шocь cтpaпилocя?