Beautiful forests in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=bnkbSpMb6nY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woah (^ν^) thats so beautiful
I love forests ~ I feel one with nature when I'm walking in a forest.
Our forests aren't really pretty as japan's or germany's forests but pic related is a typical forest in the netherlands u_u

I'm surprised that Netherlands has single forest

On the topic of forests can you drop some info on aokigahara forest? Internet doesn't tell much.

i live in the greenest rainiest place of my country
we dont value our forests much

over 60% of the land is covered with this and some spruces thrown in here and there

Good thread.

>tfw studying woodland ecology
>tfw get to spend the day in the woodlands nearly everyday

when i was small i thought i want to be a forest guardian, tending to the trees, making sure the mushrooms are ok, putting sand around roots where there was some missing and helping the ants and such

Serra do Mar, tropical forest in São Paulo state.
Cubatão's river.

>he doesn't even post the redwoods

Despite the desert wasteland memes, we have many forests, with wide variety too. This one is a rain forest called Daintree.

Here is a video of a guy making a house in a rain forest in Far North Queensland, Australia as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

I can't eat some foods.
What do you eat ordinary in your jungle?

why do japs kill themselves here??? why?

This forests seduce people to heaven

No such thing in here I'm afraid.

We have a few but mostly jungles in the South.

We actually have more than a few, large parts of both the Western and Eastern Sierra Madre were originally forests and thorn forests did once covered most of the altiplano, the inhabited regions of Mexico were overwhelmingly not semi-arid originally

no forest at all. sorry.

>OP pic looks like the suicide forest

We don't have many because we need room for houses for brown people, but our woodlands are pretty

>tfw I wanted to do this
>i chose to study Geology instead

fuck my life

All the best local woods are ones that have grown after the industry

This one is rather lovely, it's in a valley that used to be an explosives works iirc

Muir Woods a best.

nice thread lads
>jpg
How tall is that thing?

I'm think that's General Sherman. It's over 2000 years old, and about 84 meters tall. It's the largest tree by volume, though it's not the tallest or thickest tree in the world.

dayum

In Gran Canaria

t. florida

america can never win this thread because we're obsessed with building ugly roads through our best forests so more people can see them

brazil's jungles have terrible farming soil
he eats canned beans and dried ramen

the black forest

the forest in the Harz

youtube.com/watch?v=bnkbSpMb6nY