Ethiopia

Why is it such a magical place

>Birth place of humanity
>can into wheels unlike other niggers
>almost destroyed mecca
>Based copts
>One of the fastest growing countries in the world
>Second most populous country in mama afrika after nigeria
>btfo colonial scum numerous times with sheer willpower and is not a total italian failure like libya and somalia
>actual kangz

absolute madmen

that's why west africans descendants scums from the americas tryhard to attribute their culture to them like that meme rastari religion from jamaica.

Because Jews live there.

They move back to africa though...........

>West african scum

Rude, les ivoiriens sont bro-tier

Not anymore.

i'm talking about new world yoruba/igbo/mandingo/wolof/angolan/amerindian/european/merchants mongrels insisting with ancient egypt, the moors and also ethiopia when they are west africans or sometimes bantus.

It's overpopulated tho. Nothing wrong with them but they are going to live in shit forever if they dont stablize that, at least Nigeria has some sort of economy

Thanks to us

It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down~

Say goodbye to your Jewish secrets to success, Ethiopia.

this

Got you f.a.m

Not really, overpopulation can be an advantage if well managed

t. China

They also produce some of the best coffee in the world.

Reminder that it's because of >you that Biafra didn't achieve independence.

That's ivory coast though

And should I care? I dont

If well managed. How well managed is it in Ethiopia? Also China was historically the highest populated place on earth, Africa is not, it's literally an accident

>How well managed is it right now

Badly. . .
I think it's getting better
My point is that ethiopia has tons of potential

>meme rastari religion from jamaica
The irony being that Haile Selaise was a devout Christian and denied, multiple times, being the reincarnation of Jesus.

This. East/South African are pretty based.
Ethiopia, Zulus, Zanzibar.
West Africa is literal niggers.

>My point is that ethiopia has tons of potential
How and why?

Ethiopia is more developed than rromania

It's recovering from its historical lowest point and usually was quite better off relatively to the rest of the world. Its civilization is older not only than your country, but than most european countries.

>It's recovering from its historical lowest point
It's never been recorded being better, it is the dumbest, most illeterate, and poorest state in the world along with all its horn brethren.

There is absolutely 0 reason to believe it is anything but the worst state in the world, all of the horn are mentally retarded.

t. Samefag

>necer recorded being better

>Almost destroyed islam
>One of the few actual historic african states/empires
>Made a joke out of italians

It is where the Ark is situated, thus, God's grace must be plentiful there.

t. Shlomostein Shekelberg

>The ark

Didn't it land in anatolia ?

The Ark of Noah is in Anatolia-Armenia, but the Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia.

Not to mention Israelis even forcibly sterilized some.

STOP HAVING A HARD ON FOR US AND USING TO DEMEAN OTHER AFRICANS YOU FAGGOTS

but my friend. They were ehtiopian and shit.

Haile was a pan-africanist hero to all those facing the brutality of colonialism on the Continent and the Americas. It does not matter to me that others identify with Habesha culture, if as anything Haile encouraged it through his unique position as the sole remaining force on the continent that resisted European invasion.

He brought Ethiopian Orthodoxy to Jamaica and beyond, welcomed the Rastas to Ethiopia and gave them land in their Eden.

I know. I am just mocking how a lot of people on here use Ethiopia to attack other African people when most Ethiopians I know are friendly towards other Africans and African based people.

Hey fuck off OKAY