Denmark, NO!

Denmark Doctors Call to Ban Circumcision For Boys Under 18

>Boys should not be circumcised until they are old enough to choose for themselves, doctors in Denmark have said.

>The Danish Medical Association said it had considered suggesting a legal ban on the procedure for children under the age of 18, because it believed circumcision should be “an informed, personal choice” that young men make for themselves.

Whys is Denmark that only uncucked nation in Scandinavia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy vey!

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

lel

Damn Denmark is based

cant wait for next September

Why would you perform cosmetic surgery on an infant in the first place?

Fucking antisemites, this is like a new Shoah. No wonder Danes collaborated so eagerly in WW2

Muslim population still increased by like 200% since 1999.

It's the same with those bitches that put ear piercings in their little girls

There's still hope in this world
Thanks based Danes

>tfw got circumcised at like 10 because of a legit issue
I can't even hate my parents for this.

I'm literally so broken I can't even have a functioning foreskin

Fucking normies and their voluntary cutfagness

what about next September?

it's nowhere near Sweden's or Germany's level though

besides, I read that not only Denmark was acquiring possessions from immigrants to pay for their expenses, your country also began to send some of them back.

going there for uni

phymosis? (or whatever it's spelled)

Nice m8.
What are you going to study?
Are you going to Kobenhavn?
Can you speak Danish?
questions, questions...

I can't wait for the day all the muslims keel over and fucking die of vitamin D-depevation, or as we call it "Burqa sickness"

>"Burqa sickness"

lil

Most likely Copenhagen or Aarhus, tho i have not decided yet dont really feel like going to capital but meh

I want to study psychology/cognitive neuroscience but not sure if its not too ambitious, if i still have my doubts i will just go for cs

I do not speak Danish and im not learning it rn purposely because i want to experience living somewhere and not speaking the language, i will probably learn it eventually though i have heard its pretty hard to pronounce correctly but w/e i dont want to sound like native anyways

>tfw got circumcised at like 4 for no good reason
I hate kikes so god damn much