We all know that this should be its own country but what should be its name?

We all know that this should be its own country but what should be its name?
"South Brazil" just doesn't cut it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0L36ff3lcc
youtube.com/watch?v=rnZ1cvQnUTk
economist.com/news/americas/21710848-regions-luck-starts-climate-and-geography-brazils-three-southern-states-escape
noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2016/11/22/estado-do-rio-grande-do-sul-faliu-afirma-secretario-de-sartori.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=s3FJJNIPJv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aryanland

Autistic Brazil

National motto: "Eu sou do SOUTH BRAZIL"

Faggotland.

NotBrazil

South Valhalla.

North Uruguay

Sulguay

Perfect name

It's agreed then, Sougay it is

>Acre and Espirito Santos are invisible

why should this be a seperate country?

soyguay best guay

because they are white, european and developed and most of their cities look like Utrecht... and the rest of brazil is holding them down because they are not white and developed.

Reich Sulista

This girl is from the south of Brazil (Santa Catarina), does she look Brazilian?

The South of Brazil would be of the level of Uruguay if it had separated

>most of their cities look like Utrecht.

???

>because they're white

how is that a reason for seperation

also, I googled it and apperently italians and spaniards are white all of a sudden... hm...

seems very cherrypicked from what i can tell.

>guarana
>slutty
Can't be more brazilian than that

Why do you keep posting this plank? She's meh at best.

Yes, their cities look like Utrecht and Groningen...and they are also white and Germanic, and developed and their HDI is close to Norway. And people live in neighborhoods that look like Silicon Valley, CA.
O sul is the greatest country and will separate soon.

One thing you got it right, they look like Netherlands.
As in living under the sea level.

>seems very cherrypicked from what i can tell.

and now? High School Graduation

more like soygay

How about Guayra? that is at least how most of Parana used to be known when it was a part of Paraguay in the late XVI early XVII centuries.

proved my point. Swarthy italians and spaniards pretending to be white by painting their hair.

truly...no region in the world can't get any more germanic than that
based o sul

send us some whiteness as christmas present please...

>wanting to be associated with Paraguay

Because SOUTH BRAZIL White
>Aryan
>Germanic
>Developed
>Free nutella for all citizens
>Germanic
>Bavarian
>Highest happiness and GDP of the world
>All water is clean, you can even drink from the sea
>HDI==1
>Aryan

Heaven on Earth.

Students in Santa Catarina

They are from public school. Private schools tend to be whiter

Mute the sound and play

youtube.com/watch?v=B0L36ff3lcc

wtf i love SOUTH BRAZIL now

These people who talk about southern Brazil are not from the south of Brazil, they are people from the rest of the country humiliating the south here
Saying that we are white and germanic

Dayum, I'd kill to get free nutella...I guess that my country is not rich, southern and developed enough too afford such program.

Sucks not being [SOUTH] Brazilian...

For various reasons not directly related to those baitposts. But long story short:
youtube.com/watch?v=rnZ1cvQnUTk

Separatism in Brazil isn't even new, it started with Uruguay and Rio Grande do Sul, but later spread to Santa Catarina, Paraná, and recently São Paulo. Unfair taxation, cultural divergence, the broken economy and corruption from the centralized government, violence, you pick it.

We do have numerous problems to solve in our region, but those problems would've been gone already wasn't for the republic parasitizing over 80% of our GDP and ruining our growth capabilities.
economist.com/news/americas/21710848-regions-luck-starts-climate-and-geography-brazils-three-southern-states-escape

Brazilians often throw the excuse that our sole reason for secession is "whiteness", when that was never even mentioned or favoured by any leader or spokesperson from the movement. The Institute Stephen Roth from the University of Tel Aviv in Israel also categorized the movement as racist and antisemitic.

Spergzil

Aryanland

White and germanic movements are always something to be wary of.
Plus considering that Brazil is the most aryan region on earth.

Brokeland

noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2016/11/22/estado-do-rio-grande-do-sul-faliu-afirma-secretario-de-sartori.htm

Or

Autisland

RS is not South Brazil, fuck them.

>implying Gaúchos actually want to be part of "South Brazil"

We've been seeking independence way before you even existed as a state. Santa Catarina and Paraná never declared war against the Empire of Brazil the way we did, and how we fought for over 20 years to liberate Uruguay and Rio Grande do Sul.

In fact, both SC and PR should remain part of Brazil and leave those secessionist movements to Rio Grande do Sul and Pernambuco only, the only states with legitimate reasons to secede from Brazil. Minas Gerais could as well use Inconfidência Mineira as a plausible statement but they're far too overdosed on bluepills to barely comprehend what's actually happening.

isso nunca vai acontecer ta

RS wanted independence because they didn't get enough gibs from the ebil gobirmint just like the Northeast.
Literally nigger-tier reasoning.

Germania.

Any mentally retarded person knows that the likelihood that the lives of the residents improve significantly after the separation of a state or region from the central government (Brasilia) is extremely high. Even more so if the new country adopts the free market and a system of government that does not have privileged castes.

Any mentally retarded person also knows that there is more likely to be a secession than Brazil's political and economic system will improve over the next 100 years.

It is almost impossible for this country to be developed. The population accepted this system. And I'm not even from the south.

Why not? Rio Grande do Sul is a parasite state that's been leeching off Brazil for over 200 years. The Real would skyrocket and Brazil would be considerably stronger without it.

Yet another perfectly valid reason for Rio Grande do Sul to be banned from Brazil. It should be Brazilians seeking to kick Rio Grande do Sul out of its domain, not Gaúchos seeking independence from Brazil.

Art. 1º A República Federativa do Brasil, formada pela união indissolúvel dos Estados e Municípios e do Distrito Federal, constitui-se em Estado Democrático de Direito e tem como fundamentos....
Art. 60
§ 4º Não será objeto de deliberação a proposta de emenda tendente a abolir:

I - a forma federativa de Estado

>el pueblo unido jamas sera vencido
wtf?? white people don't chant that

>>

lol

Ta vendo a decisão do STF em manter o Renan como réu enquanto tiraram o Cunha? A situação é identica, mas manteram o Renan e tiraram o Cunha

they may be white but still.
chimping out doing stupid shit
is that their teacher they are grabbing, really?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3FJJNIPJv8

Just because they have white skin doesn't mean they aren't Brazilian from the inside.

These scenes are common around December, in the last days of school

Transylvania is the South Brazil of Romania

>Brazilian from the inside

Literally what did he mean by this?

acho que o jeito do brasileiro, como tu não entendeu --'

Brazilians are all the same, regardless of skin color or social class.

And just what is a brazilian? Brazil is mixed.
The thing brazilians have in common is this, they were born in the territory of Brazil.
>jeito do brasileiro
Ah, tu diz o "jeitinho" do brasileiro? Sim, sei bem.

We are one race the human race

t. buttblasted szekely

>having fun without killing and raping each other

what's fun for Americans?
school shootings and terrorism?

I guess boys will be boys. Nothing wrong with a little fooling around on the last day of school. Except maybe there usually must be some "distance" between a student and a teacher. You can't grab an old lady like that, lel

nah, in some schools it can be pretty similar. also

Stillnotwhiteguay

but you are anlgo

it's true my diaspora friend
romania is the brazil of europe

not diaspora tho
hungary was best girl

c.k in louis ck means szekely, not why im here just thought it was interesting if you like that dirty ginger mexican

someone spiked her drink and tore her a new areshole, now she's damaged goods :(

hnnnggg

now i found another place in south america worth visiting