We are going ... to make this country GREAT AGAIN

>Dude DRUMPF is going to crash the economy lmao
>Dude he's a nazi we can't let him do this
>DUDE TRUMP IS GOING TO BURN DOWN OUR COUNTRY. SO LETS BURN DOWN OUR COUNTRY WITH RIOTS LMAOOO

>#notmypresident

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their lies are crumbling upon the weak foundations they once stood upon

The lies of the Jew is crumbling. We are in Great times.

I hope some of our success spills forth onto you, greatest ally.

Thank you Brother.

But I'm afraid Canada might have to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt. America will be made Great again, but it may take some time for Canada after utter destruction.

MAKE AMERICS BREED AGAIN

>keeps 1,100 jobs with a taxcut
>THAT'S BRIBERY!

>obama literally sent $14 billion to Iran to pay for hostages

>the less white this country is becoming the better its getting.

Really makes you think

S&P is a very very reductive measure of economic success even in the short run

Yeah must be all the hardworking Dindus and Mexicans

>the better the country is getting the more immigrants want to leech its public resources
ftfy

Of course.

Would Americans complain about them stealing jobs if they werent?

That's over a day

Working menial labor and building sheds for $6/hr doesn't really count.

why not?

>making the country better one shed at a time

Larger labor force typically leads to economic growth.
Kicking them all out might have the likely effect of an menial increase in the standard of living, and a shrinking of the economy.

You are stealing public resources.

And besides my point is in regards to actually making the country Great. The people doing the brunt of the work are still White Americans.

This would be like claiming African slaves "built" America because they picked cotton or did farmwork, even though Whites built all the institutions and did everything that required thinking or creativity.

The size of your economy as a whole though is not very important for anything other than relevance as a country.
The USA's problem is too many unskilled immigrants combined with an already relatively unskilled population.
First world countries are outsourcing more and more unskilled labour to countries like China, and in turn the population needs to adjust and find jobs that cannot be outsourced.
If you try this in the US, you end up with a student debt so high you'll spend the next decade just paying it off.
That's what I think is the US' problem.

Why does a dumbass leaf care so much about the US? Shouldn't he care more about his own country first?

I have 10k in s&p index fund should I sell?

>supply-side economics

it's a lost cause.

Our taxes pay for videos like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>Selling when it will get to 2 500 by 2018

no retard.

Hold and buy more

yeah because financial institutions are the beating hearth of the country, we all know investing fiat money on non backed up goods and promises is the reason why America is so great.
>You are stealing public resources.
I don't fucking live in US you disgusting leaf. I'm staling no one's money and you should know better that unions and their politcally pampering is what's destroying America's competitiveness, not lower class immigrants that work on sectors that didn't even existed before.