What do have the red states in common?

What do have the red states in common?

(besides voting for Trump, obviously)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities
auwi-bayern.de/Nordamerika/USA/export-import-statistik.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Germans such ungrateful, backstabbing cucks?

large number of rural counties
rural counties that used to rely on manufacturing factory jobs

they are flyover country, like Saxony-Anhalt for you, Frederick

Most of the blue ones are white.

Alot of the red ones are nigger infested shitholes.

>English decendents choose clinton while Germans pick trump.

Really makes you think.

They're bigots

Poverty

Illinois and Minnesota have large German populations. They're a blip in your theory

Minnesota would be an exception but Illinois is because of chicongo

>basing your judgement on stereotypes

North Dakota, Wyoming, Alaska, and Texas went red.

New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Delaware went blue.

Roughly the same amount of rich states.

>French descendents are either in the most liberal and the most conservatives places

I don't get it

Only because of blacks in chicago and swedes in minnesota

It's competely the opposite when you look at it at the county level

>French descendents

That's basically limited to Louisiana, the only place you truly colonized.

The rest of New France (at least, in now-USA territory) was merely forts and fur traders. Nothing like Quebec.

What if we were to let the west coast secede, but then get the western, rural parts of Canada to join us to connect us with Alaska and let it be our Pacific access? We would also get land that's going to be based come climate change.

More accurately it's cities versus rural areas.

>looking at the south only
ah yes

>cotton production
>anywhere else

Did you spill your brains out somewhere?

Only 9% of the niggers voted Republican, they're even coloring Illinois blue election by election, WTF?

Gibmedats and gibmedose

Illinois is 14% black, which is slightly above the national average of 13%. It's not some black Mecca.

MUH

>one chooses a charismatic authoritarian
>one chooses an unlikeable queen

sounds right

Everyone in Chicago votes Democrat regardless of race...

Not that it really matters, but that is quite the opposite in the northern states. The largest black populations in the north are in Illinois, and on the east coast, while the places in the south that heavily voted Dem were former plantation territories.
Face it. Hillary was a blue dog democrat, and was more of a conservative than Trump. Not to mention a compulsive liar.

>What do have the red states in common?
They're not cuckholes orbiting around some overinflated metro area like MUH NYC or MUH LA or MUH CHITOWN. Upper New England is the exception, which makes their vote a shame.

Trump almost took New Hampshire and took one of the votes in Maine.

The eternal anglo strikes again.

more detailed
very interesting when compared to this map

Are you actually this retarded

Strong english men vote trump while americucks vote trump

>Navada
Just cuck my Vegas up senpai

The red states are flyovers that got shit on when the dems decided to double down on cities.

There are lots of French along the border with Quebec.

They all have the death penalty except for Alaska, Wisconsin, Michigan, West Virginia, and Maine (Then again, so do 8 of the Democratic states).

They all had anti-miscegenation laws before 1948 except for Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Alaska (Then again, so did 8 of the Democratic states).

It's funny how these things don't always line up.

>Trump is charismatic
Wisconsin here, and you're dumb.

new england is the epitome of 'americucks'

Backwards shit-holes.

charisma (usually uncountable, plural charismas or charismata)
1) Personal charm or magnetism

2) The ability to influence without the use of logic.

not wisconsin here, and you are shit at your native tongue and should consider suicide

that nonetheless decided the election

you're living in dumbfuckistan this time, tyrone.

Stupid people have more kids.

I'm not living in a trailer park, Cletus.

>Stupid people have more kids.
Hillary won the popular vote, and really ironic leftposting is still leftposting. No (You) for you, I'm afraid.

where i got surprised was major of US massmedia are so fucking INCOMPETENT that almost no one could expect trump will be potus

>that NYT 20% to 80% shift
holy fucking shit are they retarded

mass media is overwhelmingly liberal and they live in bubbles

>1.8% is low therefore it never happens

American education

>American
>90% of counties that say that are bumfucksvilles

when your weather forecast say it will be 98% clear,
you can safely blame there if it rains all day

when almost all the weather forecast service say it will be 90% clear but it rained all day, then you can safely consider the forecast system is sonehow fucked up

>you look at 1000 roulette tables and every single one gives the number 10 a ~2% chance of winning, therefore they are all fucked up, if you roll a 10 once

except he didn't win by a small amount, it was an electoral college blowout
the only reason he lost the popular vote is because california has such a massive 'get out and vote' drive that overwhelms the rest of the country

Given how thoroughly demonized he was in the media I did honestly expect a Hillary win, but now I'm not surprised that Trump pulled it off.

Don't you have Korean homes to vandalize, Shun?

>Electoral college blowout
It wasn't even better than the average

Nobody lives in the red states. That's the thing. They're living 100 years in the past, and the electoral college stacks the deck in their favor.

If the US were Australia, Victoria and and New South Wales would be blue. Queensland would be the swing states. And NT, SA and WA would all be "the real Oz" with veto power over Victoria and New South Wales.

They're not cucked, they're authentic Americans who understand the game that is being played by politicians in the cities. All the blue spots could be nuked and the country would be better for it because the people are worthless there.

>100 years in the past
FUCK GERMANS, SAGE GERMAN THREAD

"""Blowout"""". Sure, when most states are "winner take all" and the electoral college gives free gold stars to the empty red states.

Fair?
>muh republic

Perhaps the blue states should stop sending gibsmedats to the red states? They subsidize the economies of places like Arkansas, Mississippi, and Kansas.

I think the following reforms are in order:
>have electors make a deposit to their party to ensure that they don't go faithless and actually vote for their pledged candidate
>split the electoral college by congressional district
>increase the number of representatives, and thus electors, to prevent such extreme distortion of voting power while still protecting against tyranny of the majority

rural people

>living in 1916 America

Awesome

>MUH LUSITANIA
>WE DIDNT BREAK OUR NEUTRALITY BY ARMING THE ENTENTE
>WE DIDN' DO NUTHIN!
>REEEEEE

Sup Forums is litterally reddit.

>and the electoral college gives free gold stars to the empty red states.
hillary would have still lost if she won every single state worth less than 5 electoral votes.

>Perhaps the blue states should stop sending gibsmedats to the red states? They subsidize the economies of places like Arkansas, Mississippi, and Kansas.
Sure.
Maybe California and Illinois should pay their multi-trillion debts

>and the electoral college stacks the deck in their favor.
except it doesn't and you don't understand how it works

kek in Sweden we had 6:1 odds for Hillary because there was NOBODY who thought Trump could win based on media bias and therefore everybody bet on her. Needless to say I cashed in a small fortune that night.

Is Trump going to be any better than a mediocre President? Not likely

Is he literally Hitler? lolno

W Bush 2.0

The winner writes the history books. Sorry.

Every state gets two free electors just for being there, because of two senators for every state. Think of it as a participation trophy in the special olympics. True athletes such as California, New York, and Illinois laugh and toss them into the garbage. The perennial red states cling to them like a Nobel Prize.

I don't know what the fuck your map is about. It's clearly Fake News or some other Breitbart / Fox garbage.

Exactly. Not the best, but certainly not le evil Drumpffuhrer or even the all-time Buchanan-level worst.

>I don't know what the fuck your map is about. It's clearly Fake News or some other Breitbart / Fox garbage.
It's showing you why you're a fucking retard and you don't understand anything.
And you did it.
Again.

What is the dominant ethinicity for whites in nyc? I know the irish pretty much built boston, are italians like that for nyc?

No, asshole. Explain your fake map.

His map was to show that Hillary would have lost even with all states at or under 5 electoral votes on her side.

The electoral college is specifically designed to give more power ton states where people don't live. The founding fathers knew that you have to pander to farmers, because the great plains feed the nation.

If farmers in the US all stopped doing their job in fact, not only the US but the entire developed world would have food shortages due to just how fucking much the great plains outputs. The USA feeds the entire world, that's why it is so powerful.

>The USA feeds the entire world, that's why it is so powerful.

What the fuck. that's not the case at all.

not him, but he's right in that flyover states produce metric fucktons of corn which is used to feed livestock

Canada and USA produce half of the world's wheat. You are right in that there is China, but that's somewhat close to the US just like a lot of things.

Sure but your food export isn't noticeable and even if it was, that's not why you're powerful, it's because of your large population (while being 1st world), large military and economy aswell as taking advantage of the power vacuum post ww2.

we're the #1 country for food export by $ worth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities

what the fuck are you talking about?

For example, Germany EXPORTS more food to the USA than imports from the USA

auwi-bayern.de/Nordamerika/USA/export-import-statistik.html

I think you underestimate just how much corn we grow

I repeat: We SELL you more food than we buy from you.

I don't think we will starve.

Flyover states full of nothing but dumb rednecks who don't know shit about politics beyond whose fucking the town sexcow tonight

t. Marxist

I'd kill myself if I lived in a cramped, shitskin infested city run by corrupt leftists who want to control every aspect of your life.

Leftists in cities are retards who believe in big government.

>t. homosexual spic

US massmedia are shills for globalism, Demoncrats are more globalists than Republicans

>"muh heritage" is good!
>"muh heritage" is bad!

pick one

krystal burgs

Nothing happens in them, they're all filled with junkies, and some more boring irrelevant shit

They all don't like immigrants and establishment politics because they continuously got fucked by establishment politics.

Trump really focused on the North, except for Maryland and Massachusetts he made much more progress than pretty much any other Republican did since the 90's. New England stayed blue except part of Maine on that map, but if you go county by county it reveals that he really thawed a lot of it and a lot of counties went red as opposed to it being pretty much 100% blue. Pic related is a comparison.

The North outside the cities has barely any blacks and the South just has blacks everywhere but are outnumbered by whites enough to be irrelevant.

All the blackest states are in the South.