Nordics = Atlantean gods

> I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy; they wear neither tunics nor kaftans, but the men wear a garment which covers one side of the body and leaves a hand free. Each man has an axe, a sword, and a knife, and keeps each by him at all times. Each woman wears on either breast a box of iron, silver, copper, or gold; the value of the box indicates the wealth of the husband. Each box has a ring from which depends a knife. The women wear neck-rings of gold and silver. Their most prized ornaments are green glass beads. They string them as necklaces for their women.

Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

The nordics have through the ages ruled lesser people like the slavs, the romans, the greeks and have created the most perfect societies

It is time we acknowledge that the nordics are actually descendants of gods not mere

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/18/why-was-a-9th-century-viking-woman-buried-with-a-ring-that-says-for-allah-on-it/?tid=pm_world_pop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation
abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=ac1ca3bb-2232-49e5-b2f8-4292c03316e6&cKey=14dca6cd-3337-4e69-964b-8d8de88a982d&mKey=724c3001-0be7-4c9f-b314-ddac3db6fc2a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_of_Pomerania
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>germanics ruled romans
No, romans let them in when mongols tried to genocide germanics. Then germanics tried to integrate and made babies with romans. Then ypu get modern day Europe. If anything, germanics only did harm to roman society. The term berbarian comes from the romans referring to germanics because they were unciviliced savages.

How the fuck are talking about germanics?
Romens was ruled by nordics

>be Germanocuck
>get impregnated by your Asiatic Hun overlords

>Rus merchants

So they're talking about Russians.

>2000 years
>Invented a cheese slicer and black metal

Wow! Atlantean master race indeed!

WE

Why nordic people are so aesthetic?

The patricians, the only body of Romans who enjoyed the full franchise of citizens right is described as blond and tall while the majority of plebs was small and swarthy.
The patricians must be regarded as conquerors who reduced the earlier inhabitants of the places they occupied to a state of servitude, which in our authorities is designated by the terms cliens and plebs.

Later the patricians become emperors thats why most of them was tall and blond as seen below:

>Sulla, who was of patrician descent, had blond hair, blue eyes, and a ruddy complexion.
". . . his golden head of hair made him an extraordinary-looking man, nor had he any shame, after the great actions he had done, in testifying to his own great qualities. And thus much of his opinion as to divine agency."
(Plutarch, Lives: Sylla)

>Augustus Caesar had light hair and light eyes.
"He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun;"
(Suetonius, De Vita Caesarum: Divus Augustus, LXXIX)

Btw not all Arabs liked nordics, some thought you're smelly fucks
>"They are the filthiest of all Allah’s creatures," the Arab writer wrote in the 10th century. "They do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating or wash themselves when in a state of ritual impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food."
washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/18/why-was-a-9th-century-viking-woman-buried-with-a-ring-that-says-for-allah-on-it/?tid=pm_world_pop

WUZ

>nordics taking refuge in Rome to hide from the mongols
wow huh... so this is the power of the finns

No! he is talking about the people of Rurik the nordic rulers of the eastern slavs

Danish people are Polacks in denial.

not really

Learn your history. Germanics were getting rekt by mongols and migrated to southern europe and romans accepted them. Before that romans fought with germanics, they were considered filthy individuals.

Rurik was Finnish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation

>hungarians
>identical to austrians
???
where's the mongol blood?

>muh haploshits

>Denmark’s genetic history has never been studied in detail. In this work, we analysed genetic and anthropometrical data from ~800 Danish students as part of an outreach activity promoting genomic literacy in secondary education. DNA analysis revealed remarkable homogeneity of the Danish population after discounting contributions from recent immigration. This homogeneity was reflected in PCA and AMOVA, but also in more sophisticated LD-based methods for estimating admixture. Notwithstanding Denmark’s homogeneity, we observed a clear signal of Polish admixture in the East of the country, coinciding with historical Polish settlements in the region before the Middle Ages. In addition, Denmark has a substantially smaller effective population size compared to Sweden and Norway, possibly reflecting further lack of strong population structure. None of these three Scandinavian countries seems to have suffered a depression due to the Black Death in the Middle Ages. Finally, we used the students’ genetic data to predict their adult height after training a novel prediction algorithm on public summary statistics from large GWAS. We validated our prediction using the students’ self-reported height and found that we could predict height with a remarkable ~64% accuracy.

abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=ac1ca3bb-2232-49e5-b2f8-4292c03316e6&cKey=14dca6cd-3337-4e69-964b-8d8de88a982d&mKey=724c3001-0be7-4c9f-b314-ddac3db6fc2a

There was also a lot of mixing between Poles and Danes later on.

>Mongols
>400 bc
Some brown shithole education

>The nordics have through the ages ruled lesser people like the slavs, the romans, the greeks and have created the most perfect societies

>The nordics have through the ages ruled lesser people like the slavs, the romans, the greeks and have created the most perfect societies
Daily reminder that it was Western Slavic dynasty that united Scandinavia into Kalmar Union.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_of_Pomerania

>There was also a lot of mixing between Poles and Danes later on.
LOL no! in the 1800s 400 potato pole girls arrived (The came to farm potatoes) of course being slavs most of them ended up prostituting themselves in copenhagen.

You're fucking retarded.

Read Viking sagas, you stupid fuck.

someone's upset

WENDY
E
N
D
Y

they might've fucked some of your women but that's it, their Y-DNA attests to it

10th century swarthy Czechs are remnants of the Celtic Boii

and he posted it again... no the Rus vikings weren't Finns

Huns* not mongolians

Shy do Northern Europeans have shit beards compared to Mediterranean people? You would think it would be the other way around because of the cold weather.

If your ancesters are not from this area you are only a mere human

Blond hair is much more fine that dark hair

>Every year in hs we had exchange students
>Never girls just tall Swedes or Danes Chad's.
>Fuck any girl they wanted
>Gf breaks up with you to fuck one of them

I can't wait till the Muslims take you over.

This is a really gay thread

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

>no the Rus vikings weren't Finns

Actually they were, and that's why they had an outpost in Northern Russia.

I don't give a fuck about men because I am not a homo, but nordic women are just boring af, they have no mojo.

>no the Rus vikings weren't Finns
yet they were finnish genetically

really makes you think

amen

Did you know that all greek gods are described as blonds and light eyed?

Can I be an Atlantean godess too?

of course we do
today is your lucky day

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

Memes aside there is nothing quite like a blue-eyed, blonde haired person. If both features are naturally present they have the potential to create one of the most beautiful persons on the earth.
Either feature is beautiful on its own. Those with both can stand out like gods. I will always be jealous of white people who were born with both blue eyes and blonde hair. And everyone knows that yes, Nordic people have probably the best facial aesthetics of all.
There is a certain aura to them that makes them stand out, and makes other people in the room jealous. I have a muscular blue eyed blonde haired friend who dozens of girls want to bang. They're beautiful.

>Angela Merkel wants this to go away
Pic related is German, not Nordic, but still.

Aren't your people ruined by celtic genetics? I think i read it once in a icelandic magazine once?

Nordic people live in germany but most germans are not nordic

>Arabs calling others smelly
You niggers literally wipe your arse with your hand and eat with your hands

Better than being ruined by mudslime genetics ;^)

unless this is a bait post, how arrogant can you be OP? and why are burgers and other brown people so obsessed with us on this board of peace

I dont find the truth arrogant achmed

Nordics aren't Atlantean gods. Even the guy in your picture predominantly Cro-Magnon European. The closest to those people aren't Scandinavians, since any guy dug up from Spain from 20 000 BC will be genetically closest to an Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian or a Finn.

>Danes
>Nordic

I guess we're nordick too then :^)

i dont understand potatospeak, oink oink oink, flaeskesteG :DDDD

The Rus were Nords that set up a colony in Novgorod, led by their king Rurik. So they're talking about Nords.

you wish though

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

is that why all your women are race traitors

Look at present day italy ruled by brown meds..... You can hardly rule yourself how do you think you could rule and empire

There is no doubt that Nordics have been "aristocratic overlords" to darker types of europeans

Mediterraneanism, not Nordicism, is a twin of Afrocentrism. Afrocentrists and Medocentrists seek self-esteem in the "glorious past" of "their" peoples and blame their present degraded state on the exploitative white man or destructive Nordic barbarians.

>but mostly the excavations denied most of the chronicle's data about Rurik's arrival when it was apparent that the old settlement stretched to the mid-8th century and the excavated objects were mostly of Finno-Ugric and Slavic origin, dated to the mid-8th century, which showed the settlement was not Scandinavian from the beginning.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

>Nords

And stop playing Skyrim.

Nordics are actually a completely different species called Atlantoids. We are descendents of Atlantis

the only stereotype about blonde people that we have in Italy is that they are mentally underdeveloped and retarded. You'll hear often people say "of course we won the card game, we were up against blonde people" or shit like this. And to be fair, in my life I have experienced this myself: blonde people are literally retarded.
The only positive stereotype is that nordics can hold their liquor because they are a drunken autistic mess.
I am starting to wonder if nordic women like niggers so much because of cultural and intellectual affinity rather than a taste for the exotic forbidden fruit.

I understand that in your insecurity and complete irrelevance as a frozen inbred shithole you need some cheering up, but I hope you'll open your eyes someday user-san.

Is Aland, dare I say it, the ancient Atlantis?

>Italy is one of the blondest countries on earth
>they make fun of blondes

>>Italy is one of the blondest countries on earth

>Italy is one of the blondest countries on earth
You obviously never been to Italy the look like turkish/arab mongrels

still whiter than you ahmed. Btw guy in pic related, despite his nordi phenotype has an infamously low IQ

plz tell in details..

This just made up Fantasy and simply wrong.

Ah, I see. The crusader carrying our Dannebrog, ruining the swedish plague..

Sidf....

Do you also have the stereotype for blonde people being extra-ordinary dumb?

>potato sibs factory island is actually the almighty atlantis in disguise

Jawohl

Norway is so Russian, the true pinnacle of the best world country.

btw that guy also beat his wife. I guess now I know what genes gave him that impulse:

made a mistake

How about traveling around the world and kicking butts to everyone, until they are decided it is a bad thing.

that guy is like the male version of anna

"that guy" is a Swedish tripfag from Sverigetråden

He died as a kissless virgin by jumping of a bridge in Bosnia

That is very sad.

uncanny desu

yep, he was one of the best posters as well

that's how he died?

what was wrong with him?

he had social anxiety

ye but he died at the hospital

what was the cause of death? rectal rupture?

No swedes have a very high tolerance for that

Why in Bosnia ?

>He died as a kissless virgin by jumping of a bridge in Bosnia

This is so sad.

thats where all hope dies

am from Bosnia originally, can confirm.

He was visiting Jimmy, the guy on the left on the pic

Jimmy is also a Swedish tripfag, that biked all from Sweden down to Istanbul that summer. He stayed in Bosnia to work and get some money, so Badboll came down and visited him.

During the trip Badboll jumped from the bridge and got put into the hospita, where he laid before he died.
While he was laying in the hospital Jimmy ditched him because some bosnian hoes had invited him to some concert, so Badboll was all alone when he died.

I honestly can't tell if you're making this shit up or it really happened.

It sounds plausible but then you say stuff like

>stayed in Bosnia to work and get some money

In Bosnia ?

Yep, he stayed there for 50 days

I have pics of him with a bunch of bosnian hoes but cant find them right now

Where'd he stay ?

That webm is in Mostar.

Though since he's swedish I assume he only visited the federation and not genocidal RS