Countries with high welfare have less NEETs

>countries with high welfare have less NEETs
>countries with low welfare have more NEETs

hmm....

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37873805
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the US's rate? We have an infamously anti-NEET culture here.

NEET in poor country is very different from first world NEETS

in my shithole if you're unqualified and young you can either work minimum wage job (if you even find one, the economy is shit and competition is fierce even for toilet cleaner tier jobs), or stay unemployed and leech off mommy and daddy.

and since normies here like to go to the chalga club every night an' sheet instead of carry shit around at the docks for 10 dollars per day we get this 25% NEET piece of shit.

the fact that all parents grew up during the commie era with the sharing is caring mentality and thus tolerate their child leeching off them thinking they're doing it a favor also contributes to the problem

it's more of a mentality thing than an economical one

>he's never heard of grey economy

Ireland has highish welfare desu

>countries with large welfare can afford it because there are more people in the workforce contributing to the welfare pool. not the other way round

hmmm...

I don't trust our numbers fully, muh gray economy.
But really, many young people are garbage.

Easy to understand desu. Welfare help youth to actually get education or training and therefore a job.

It also shows that society believe in them and trust them so they'll want to give back.

our welfare system is nowhere near your communism haven, yet we have unemployment rate of 7.5% which is definitely better than yours which is kind of bullshit as we all know since your stats are fucked up hilariously

tee ell dee err: welfare has shit all to do with being NEET, it's all about mentality and upbringing

Your culture is anti everything.

not anti-firearms tho, gotta give them that

desu Sweden has a lot of somalis etc and their police can't enter certain areas

>your communism haven

Shouldn't you be aware what communism really is?

Wrong. What is liberal counter-culture ?
America likes nothing. America knows nothing. America only acts to hurt its own citizens.

yeah. we have full knowledge of it. still waiting for the dumbasses in swe to realize their chosen path is retarded

Ah yes, the monolithic American culture...

Do you have a better path then? Tell me about it.

>tfw I'm almost 26 and still unemployed

don't worry bro, we're already talking to you on a governmental level. soon finland WILL be great again ;)

The social democrats are pretty much the same as Leninists, the original Bolshevik revolution. Lenin warned against Stalin who introduced another system. Sweden, Finland etc might be closest to some kind of a Gorbachev system.

B-but Sup Forums and rightards told me that high welfare would turn people into incapable jobless niggers. I-I'm confused now.

>high welfare would turn people into incapable jobless niggers
it invites them with open arms. that's a given. not too sure about altering the mentality of the original population. i mean, they should still get their values from their parent. r-right?

>live in neet country
>500 ppl. applying for each job on job websites
>parents today know their children will never have it as good as them despite all their motivation and talents

also
>both Italy and Spain give absurdly high amounts of homework in schools
>both have big NEET rates
>the amount of homework might be the main cause for school failure and dropouts in these countries
really makes you think
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37873805

You have no culture

You can keep your nato there though.

What's wrong with our system exactly?

if you don't want it you don't want it. case closed. that shit wont prevent us from doing large scale arms deals with our bros to keep the costs down for both of us, as is the current practice ;)

The cool thing about NATO is how if Russia invades Finland, everyone has the choice to fight for Finland.

B-but this is not what they told me.
Btw it's a debate, I'm not sure that "original population" is more "worker-minded" than migrants. Usually natives know their working rights and how to get benefits ws erea migrants work all day (sometimes at night) for low-incomes.

no you fucking retard
countries with high welfare are well off to begin with
a country with poor welfare is usually poor

We do the arms deals and mutual exercises, the only one who hates it is, you can guess who might hate it. That Finland does such arms deals shows they aren't to be pushed around, very subtle.

from over the gulf it seems you're running into deficiency and have to resort to loans to keep the tilt of budget at 0 degrees
that's something that could be done a bit differently

t. not a speshal economishon wizard. just what i hear