Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/slagtits
i.4cdn.org/gif/1481063784841.webm
youtu.be/GInZ4oQhhzE
youtube.com/watch?v=btUDwBk1oa8
youtube.com/watch?v=uYdht0hg1ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw woes admitted to having sex with other men

Reminder that EVERY single girl at uni with a bf back home has shagged multiple lads from uni

Rate me lads

love talking to my loser friends

they tell me all about what losers they are and it makes me feel good

same reason I come here tbqh

What?

Just the regular conversation

>t. virgin

seen your posts before.

he's here lads

just got warned lmao

Millenial Woes is bisexual and said he's had sex with men before.

conducting current business idea: protein and milk over weetabix, nutrigrain malt pieces and fibre cereal

i'd invest

I did STEM in uni, women weren't discouraged from doing STEM but they didn't want to because they thought it would damage their social cred or some bollocks.

>tfw shagged a lass and when i looked her up on facebook it said she was in a relationship and had a profile picture with her bf

felt a bit bad but oddly proud at the same time

irrelevant nonsense

hr is a joke

So I decided on a suicide method, I am going to go for charcoal burning.

WTF she's now a grime artist?

What did you have for dinner?

Me

>beef mushroom pot roast
>baked potatoes covered in gravy
>steamed dill carrots

What's the best country to buy a wife from lads?

good post

>fat gay 35 year old scottish neet

ah yes, a prime example of the alt right

!/brit/_virgin_status

>work hard then finish early then get payed less because you dont get payed for your full shift

Why is this acceptable?

"is that all he's gonna watch ;)"

the winky face is VITAL

Disgusting

Thought he was Alt-Right

twitter.com/slagtits
private again

Newsnight: Paris, Dublin, Madrid, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Malta, Bratislava all wooing London companies

knew this lad was fat.

knew it.

>weet a bix

bot or honeytrapper

Those Romans were alright.

He is mate.

Saw this happen multiple times, especially with girls who had "nerdy" boyfriends.

If the Europeans take all the jobs from London, will the Pakis follow the jobs to Europe?

You're talking to a bloke

Just upgraded to an iphone 4, lads.
I've been dragged kicking and screaming into 2011.

the so called gypsy gf
i.4cdn.org/gif/1481063784841.webm

>Alex Jones
youtu.be/GInZ4oQhhzE

that tattoo is v bad

It'll all move to Edinburgh once the scotch go independent.

Thanks brexshiteers!

for someone with road rage who took 4 attempts to pass their test, I'm a fucking amazing driver now. barely have to look in front of me I just know when someone's turning or slowing down

Stir-fry from the Mongolian Wok here in Oxford.

It was okay.

i too witnessed this more than i care to remember.
worst part was seeing them get the train up to spend a few days with the gf when she had just done the deed the night previous

hey, who gave you permission to chat up my wife

edit: apparently my wife did, sorry about that

post dank nasheeds

Why are old working class people always moaning like fuck they can't be paid in mountains of gold for doing some simple repetitive task anymore.

chainsmoking roll ups in my dimly lit, top floor flat and listening to Kid A

fuck

gotta kill myself over that one, WTF was i thinking hoily fuck i was thinking about what a dumb name it was in the kitchen reeeeeeeeee

ah yes

youtube.com/watch?v=btUDwBk1oa8

horrid arse

looks like georgia

WTF a Mongolian takeaway I LOVE OXFORD NAO

Alcohol makes me a better person lads (not getting pissed, just slightly tipsy).

How do I deal with this?

why would anyone even bother trying to do a long distance relationship during uni

deserve everything they get tbqh

Because fuck you Tarquin. Pay people a proper wage you feudal cunt.

Lel I saw one who was on the phone to her bf going on about how much she loved him while the bloke she'd shagged on a night out was still asleep in her bed.

She's married to him now too, don't think he ever found out.

GAS
the
MOES
lads

"omg i love drunk user"
"why can't you be like this more often"
"why are you so quiet normally?"

I DEMAND a gf

You realiZe that you're wrong

Dear

great read

My name is unironically Rasheed.

Machine's can do it all now, them or the Chinese for 1/10th the price.

Wouldn't mind a pepe bf, Tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=uYdht0hg1ik

HOWLING

This is some impressive work

the harem

No yank friend, I really am much better.

More sociable, better disposed towards my fellow man, and seemingly more attractive to the opposite sex as well.

I saw Brandon Schaub walking down Abbot Kinney sporting his Onnit fitted, Tebow original NY Jets jersey and a coat of concrete in his silver hair. I thought to myself 'that critter's got a shitter.' He went up to his Porsche, threw a couple chimp kettles bells in the back, put more fresh kelp in his hair and drove off. License plate read 'itsabeast'.
My friend beside me whispered 'was that Brandon Vera?' I said no, that's a whole different animal. It's interesting remarked my friend. 'For sure get your former MMA fighters sorted out' I told him. 'I didn't recognize him, it must have been the big brown slim down, he's body'd up now' he said as he adjusted his MeUndies.
Two weeks later we see Brandon and Joe Klopfenstein, who apparently has a piece on em, walking down sunset head to toe in Louis Vuitton. I overheard Brandon mentioning that with Louis Vuitton the stitching really is the x-factor. Klop asked him if he learned that from Ronda Rousey. Hold...hold said Brandon and then told him 100% don't bring up Ronda or the latter. 'Its tough' said Klop, flexing at himself in a Pinkberry window. Brandon finished the exchange by telling klop that he was in fact 'not mad at his shirt' and to stop flexing or they'd be late to their work ethic seminar.
That night I went online to set up my DraftKings picks while looking for Brandon's Reebok kit but couldn't find it. I called my buddy and he said his name is actually Brendan and he is no longer a fighter so he won't be on there. I thought he was honeydicking me when he said 'Brendan isn't on there because he's a marketing guru and expert T-Shirt designer'. I said 'look at me, look at me...y'agirl' and went home to order some Blue Apron.

>friend saved a copy of our sixth form's databasing software
>ribena went to the same sixth form

is this him?

Are Polish women worth dating lads?

fix
teeth and hair on the left.
jaw on the centre

and they'd look somewhat normal

Do brits do bent shit to each other when they are passed out drunk?

One of my mates shoved his cock in another mates arse when he was passed out drunk for a laugh.

no thats me delete this

The West needs a warrior religion
Europe would've been better off if it got islamized

Christianity is literally cuckolding: the ethos and it has finally come to fruition in the West after centuries of struggling to get rid of old pagan norms and mores about looking out for your tribe and bringing war to the enemy

i really hope so

Lmao looks like him desu

Roasted some cabbage, carrots, broccoli, and onions in laoganma chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, szechuan pepper, and a bit of honey. Served with some rice and a poached egg.
Pretty good.

You're an idiot if you can't see the social benefits of small amounts of alcohol

>more assertive
>more articulate (no filtering)
>less anxiety
>funnier

surely that is some Hindoostani lad

>7 last

ghey

holy shit yes very clearly is

could be, don't have the other pic to compare

Yes.

Middle class and up though. Poor polish women are often literal whores.

kek maybe

How do you find Slav women without having to work in a factory?

At least they charge for it, unlike most poor slags.

I slept with a girl at uni who would frequently call her "bf" post coitus.

Mental.

get on low dose beta blockers

Yeah

Listen mate, you're begging to be fedorad. I don't want to do it, I don't have the heart. I know your intentions good.

PS here in Ireland people killed people over identity and Christian denomination

You'll grow up soon. Theres a good reason that filter exists

yes but not that young, you nonce

Europe conquered and colonised the world under Christianity.