Mfw the electoral college ends up voting for Hillary Clinton on the 19th and we end up having a legit civil war

>Mfw the electoral college ends up voting for Hillary Clinton on the 19th and we end up having a legit civil war

Has your country ever had a civil war? What's the best course of action in such a scenario?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
trudeaumetre.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>advice
Fight for Queen and country

>MFW it doesn't and nothing changes

>the electoral college ends up voting for Hillary Clinton on the 19th and we end up having a legit civil war
zero chance of this happening. i say this as someone who would actually like it if they did.

>Has your country ever had a civil war?
Yes

>What's the best course of action in such a scenario?
Steal cannons and point them at the army.

Why do you think Hillary is better than Trump?

Can Congress invalidate such a move? I imagine if they can they would simply maintain the original election results.

this year

we won

i think she's much more predictable and would be more responsible with the levers of power, she would stop the republican congress from doing everything they want. also it would make all the right wingers in this country go nuts, which would be hilarious.

We had several. The fastest way to end it is to kill the opposing leader in a reconciliation feast.

>le I'm a cuhrazy dood in it for teh lulz.
is that way underaged poster.

That is a very, very shortsighted way of looking at things.
You know the Dems are exactly powerless as the minority right? Republicans successfully fought many things as the minority in the past.

>also it would make all the right wingers in this country go nuts, which would be hilarious

Why is that more hilarious than watching the left wingers go nuts and chimp out?

You gotta admit, the "#notmypresident" bull shit just days after the talk of "We need to be in this together, Drumpf must accept the results of the election" and the autistic screeching calling him a nazi who hates gays, blacks, women and children was funny.

aren't*

>Mfw Trump wins the first time but loses the recount to Hillary
>Mfw I get to enjoy both SJW and stormcuck tears before dying in a blaze of glory fighting the NWO

The chance of that happening is somewhere between zilch, nada, and nil.

>There would need to be 34 faithless electors to deny Trump the election; the historical average is 2.75 per election and the all-time high is 23, in 1836
>Any Republican faithless elector would vote for another Republican such as McMullin and Kasich rather than Clinton
>Clinton would need 37 faithless electors to get to the magic 270; see the above two points
>If neither candidate gets 270 by some lightning strike it goes to the House of Representatives, which is Republican-controlled

Sorry buddy, but hey, at least you won the popular vote.

senate dems are limp wristed and useless though
yes but that's mostly over by now.

>people actually think the EC is going to change the results
Please stop.

>MFW trump doesn't and the Liberals chimp out even harder to which Trump replies by sending in the army to put down the monkeys

Republicans are more like wild animals in the sense that, they fight hardest when they are backed into a corner.

>to which Trump replies by going on his Twitter and blaming everyone else for his incompetence

FTFY

If by limp-wristed and useless you mean 'Willing to compromise' unlike the rest of our new wave of politicians then yes.
Solutions are built on compromise, and you must always be willing to hear the arguments of your opponent.
The solutions that founded our very nation was built on compromise between the various parties within it.

Liberals have to wake up every morning for the next 4 years with the knowledge that Donald Trump is their president. There will never be anything funnier than that.

>His incompetence
>won against all odds, even when every "election expert" and (((poll))) said he had a 1% chance of winning with people laughing at him

I like the fact that everyone was saying he wouldn't win.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

This video is a classic

compromise is for pussies. you should never back down when you know you're right.

You haven't studied history or politics have you?
People like you are the reason liberals aren't being taken seriously anymore. You don't argue, and just assume you're right. Uneducated twits like you are the reason why I'm less and less likely to even claim to be a liberal anymore.
But I suppose now is the time you say something even more moronic like "Fine by me! You're not a real liberal anyways!" Or something of the like.

This; Democrats have been blessed in still having filibuster power in the Senate, they should take advantage of it.

It truly was the greatest thing to happen to America in the past couple of years.

All the liberals I know just say things like ''wow... I'm shocked wow''

that video was great lel

now you know why everyone was in hysterics, they couldn't start to fathom that he could win

Trump winning had nothing to do with his policies or competency as a politician and you know it. Hell, Obama literally had to sit down with him and explain what being POTUS really means.

Yes, do it for the lulz.
Doesn't matter that you elected someone completely inept at running the biggest bureaucracy in world history.

The next 4 years will be what ends the human race. Might as well start spending your life savings.

I like the "This is the beginning of the end for Trump" x 15

This. Trump won because voters thought he could bring back jobs to the Rust Belt and/or believed that he was a lesser evil compared to Clinton. A cartoon frog on the internet had little to do with it.

Maybe if the dems actually put forth a solid effort like they had in the past it wouldn't have been such a washout.
"Lets pick the two faced compulsive liar with a skeleton army in the closet! Great Idea!"

Handsome face

>This is what Trudeau voters actually believe

Just lmao. You're really grasping at sticks and sweating there, huh?

>mfw Trump becomes the next George W Bush and pisses off all the stormfags

>MFW he doesn't and he pisses off all the liberals even more

I think the saddest part about this election was that CNN went full-shill for Clinton after she went into panic mode

beforehand they were slightly left leaning but one of the more "unbiased" news sources I would say and just about the largest in the US

now they have doubled down on their shit and are solidly in the left camp with MSNBC and WaPo so I have no one to really trust for neutral news as the alternative are the right wing outlets like Fox News and Breitbart

we are truly divided when we can't even have one large, impartial news source for this country. Civil War someday in the future may not actually be an impossibility, or at least violence

Fucking ridiculous how retarded you guys are.
>Trump is the greatest because we had a movement and there were cartoon frogs lol
Fuck off, he's terrible. He was the absolute worst option this election. He was voted in for his charisma and that he syced up with the world culture at the time. Not his platform. His political philosophy is utter trash. Absolutely contemptible. There's nothing he said in the entire election that was actually proven to make the world better.

Oh look at me, I'm a fucking American and I have to fight the globalist boogy man. Fuck off god dammit, you don't even have a clue how the world works,

Fuck anyone that voted for him. Fuck anyone that supports him. Fuck everyone associated him and most of all Fuck America.

>we can't even have one large, impartial news source for this country
This; we have to be okay with ideological impurity.

>His political philosophy is utter trash. Absolutely contemptible. There's nothing he said in the entire election that was actually proven to make the world better.

What did Hillary say that would make the world better?

let's hear this.

>Fuck anyone that voted for him. Fuck anyone that supports him. Fuck everyone associated him and most of all Fuck America.

Good argument my dude.

It's already happening.
He doesn't need to invade anyone, which was his big bugbear Sup Forums so enjoyed; his planned ties to Russia can't materialize with a non-compliant Congress, and his appointment of several cabinet members keen on regionally strangling Iran, as well as his own frankly violent rhetoric on the issue, means that yet another stormfront favorite is cut out.

NPR and Cspan are still okay.
No way to heal the division. Hopefully the next wave of people reaching adulthood will shape culture in a more helpful way. We're done for on that ground for a good 5 years though.

Indeed. First we had liberal salt, now we have rightist salt. This election is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

>Fuck (x 30)
>Strawman, strawman, strawman
>U dont know anything, but im only going to say vague things to seem smart
>Swearword, swearword, swearword, swearword

Just lol. You liberals are just parodies of yourselves now.

Hillary ? You mean the person who had an actual platform that wasn't fuck the immigrants. Nice argument. What did Trump say again that won you over ? He's going to bring jobs back to America.

You think I like Hillary. You Trumptards are hilarious. You had 20 other candidates to pick out.
BUT YOU GUYS WENT WITH THE TWO WORST ONES.

Stop, take a deep breath, and try and see why the other side might believe what they do. It's the only way to save liberalism.

Muh libruls.
Wah, did I hurt your feelings ? Sorry for invading your safespace man.

>white pride
>bad
This is why you lost the election, cuckold

>that wasn't fuck the immigrants

Illegal immigrants are not the same as regular immigrants.

Trump has not signed off anything regarding LEGAL Immigration. Stop making strawmen arguments.

Why do you think you hurt my feelings? You just sound like a complete emotional idiot who can't explain how he feels and instead has to use foul language.

>Muh libruls

How is that not exactly what you did in your post?

Besides, regardless of even if Trump is the worst president of all time, he's still better than Justin "Dude weed" Trudeau.

I voted for Gary Johnson myself. Hopefully we get better candidates in 2020.

His stance is anti immigrant. Cutting visa's. No amnesty. Blacklisting Islam from entering the country.
Ya, go ahead and tell me again that his platform is only about legal immigration.

You only hate Trudeau because of memes. You don't even know a single stance he has.
I doubt an uninformed shit like you even knows that he's approved an oil pipeline and our dollar is on the way to recovering after the disaster of the Harper administration.

>Hillary Clinton gets voted in
>Al Gore didn't

I'M STILL PISSED. 16 FUCKING YEARS. YOU EVEN VOTED THE TOSSER BUSH BACK IN.

>>Hillary Clinton gets voted in
What beyond extreme liberal salt makes you think it's going to happen? See

you're literally proving him right with every further post you make

I'm sorry but his description of your post was actually pretty spot on. But, frankly, I don't know why I even bother replying to you, since there's at least a 50% chance that you're just baiting for (You)s.

>You only hate Trudeau because of memes. You don't even know a single stance he has.

trudeaumetre.ca/

He has done awful.

>Cutting visa's. No amnesty. Blacklisting Islam from entering the country.

Why are any of those things bad? Why are immigrants automatically a good thing and opposing them a bad one?

kys
y
s

>NPR
You really haven't listened to them lately. They are full fucking Lib nazi mode.

I can't wait until 2017 when Sup Forums claims "B-BUT WE NEVER SERIOUSLY SUPPORTED TRUMP!" after he ends up going back on literally every single one of his promises.

Then shouldn't you be happy.
>THE WORLD IS GOING TO END, THERE IS LITERALLY GOING TO BE A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST AND BLACKS AND GAYS AND WOMEN WILL BE TURNED INTO SLAVES

I can't wait until 2017 when Liberals try to make up reasons to hate Trump after he goes through on literally every single one of his promises.

I know, just annoyed about Al Gore, and the fact you fucked him over for a man who may have been on qaaludes every other year.

>Implying

Fair enough, but that's how the Electoral College works.

>believing in political promises
>only in canada

What's the difference?

I just wrote the opposite of his post

>who wins?
The whole World.

My country is a civil war.
Advise: leave.

>Spent a year listening to how Trump's campaign "is almost done" after something offensive he said
>Spent a year listening to every single media figurehead talking about how "Drumpf has near zero chance of winning"
>Spent a year listening to how Every election expert determined drumpf is a racist who doesn't represent the views of the country and thus will never win

>NOW will listen for the next few years about how Drumpf is going to "break all his promises" and "start ww3" and "ruin the economy" and "kill everyone mexican and jew"

Getting kind of tired of this lads.

It feels like the opposite of what the mainstream says happens, almost exclusively.

>civil war
Nigga trumpcucks will have only ars while shillary will use drones and bombs lmao

Let's think about the wall. Impossible to build unless Trump decides to tank the US Treasury.

>Trump actually does it
Massive debt, Mexico doesn't pay, every single economic organisation tells Trump that he's a fucking idiot, and the welfare systems that keep the underpriveleged whites who swung the election for Trump completely disintegrate.
The frogs will point to the IMF and other economic orgs and say "(((they))) made us fail", rationalising Trump's massive fuckup into their delusion.

>Trump doesn't do anything about the border
The lynchpin of his entire fucking campaign is undelivered, but everyone will say "the other promises were more important". Everyone is smug as they forget to mention all of the Wall Street insiders do fuck all about the state of money in politics and corporatism.

>Limited border fence bullshit
More smugshit, whatever

You can't win an argument against these people. Everything the Leader does is impeccable.

>Nigga trumpcucks will have only ars while shillary will use drones and bombs lmao

What? Most of the US military would support Trump if this were to happen.

He'll figure it out somehow.

Kek wills it. All I know is that things always work out for the best. A year ago I thought Trump was just a Sup Forums meme. 4 months later I thought it was still a meme. A few more months I thought the meme was wrapping up.

On election night I thought "Alright, good run but I guess hillary won't be so bad...". The absolute madman did it. And he'll do it again.

I'm sure these next 8 years will be magically

Why is it ALWAYS the mapleniggers who support Trump more fervently than almost every Republican? Every time his name comes up I see as many leaf flags defending him as American flags. Please explain, I'm actually curious as to why a nation that prides itself on politeness and liberal policies (relative to the US) would like Trump?

well nukes exist.
Anyway they will come up with a good excuse saying that electoral college was created to prevent unprepared people from governing etc

You're going to use nukes...?

To... destroy your own country in a civil war?

How exactly is that going to work?

This site is filled with what you might call the outliers of standard behaviour within their country of origin.

Therefore, if these people make up the majority of the site's browsers, then there's a high chance you can inverse the quality of a post the quality of the country.

On welfare and raising the minimum wage:
>Hahahahaha read a fucking economics book
On the fact that building a wall is economically unviable:
>It will happen because magic

Because Sup Forums is bizzaro land for leafs. Most would rather go on leddit.

I wouldn't, but we are talking about *liberals* here

>On welfare and raising the minimum wage:
>>Hahahahaha read a fucking economics book

What? Why would raising the minimum wage be a good idea?

>Be Anglocuck
>Care more about other people being upset than you do of your country being run right

They actually got rid of it in 2013

Regret is a bitch

You can repeal Obamacare while keeping the decent provisions

That was for nominations (which in case only started to be filibustered in 2003); the legislative filibuster still remains.

Which is 90% of what they want to filibuster. Now they don't have it.

The GOP, like the Democrats with Obamacare, will use a Reconciliation budget bill to bypass the filibuster.
That's a simple 50+VP vote

Only 4 Democratic State Legislatures have a veto-proof majority, too. They're having their JUST moment now.

Holy shit, the only good fucking comment in this entire thread. The whole "muh (insert ideology) tear" meme is the most insufferable bullshit in existence. Although let's be honest, that type of sentiment is more common among conservatives.

*Only 4 State Legislatures have a veto-proof Democratic majority, too.

I will laugh myself to the point of insanity and promptly jump off the balcony to my death.

>Although let's be honest, that type of sentiment is more common among conservatives.

>not cleansing your country from savages
I'm ashamed, you're starting to become like Canada.

>tfw Brits have let the memes take control of them

>the military will always side against the government
>the military will always side with the Republicans/ against the liberals
>how the military votes every two years somehow supersedes the conditioning of their everyday job, i.e. following orders

I am unbelievably sick of this meme, and I think it originated from people who never actually served. People in the military do as they're fucking told, even when they should know better. And if you have served and disagree, then congrats on recently making E-3. Some units would desert or revolt, but we're talking

I suppose you're right; too bad my fellow Americans act just like our stereotype ;_;

>Sup Forums is bizzaro land for leafs

Made me laugh, AND it's insightful

>The US government will start killing its own citizens

Yeah okay

>But by then it's been a few days or weeks and "rebel" resistance is faltering
how can one person be so wrong lmoa