youtube.com/watch?v=rbAysMygKSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eyyyyyyyyy dats me XD

rn?
Día de las velitas.
Pretty comfy tbhwy.

Cocaine!

She don't lie, she don't lie

commie president forcing the people to give amnesty to some narcoterrorists because "dey dindu nuthin, iz all da white man's fault"

>"dey dindu nuthin, iz all da white man's fault"
what are you talking about

Don't start. We don't need another 100 posts full of autistic political discussions leading nowhere.

it literally has absolutely nothing at all to do with anyone whatsoever blaming it on ''the white man'' that bullshit only happens on white countries.

the president was elected as a right winger and slowly has been turning to the left. He has been bought by the most powerful drug cartel in the world known as F.A.R.C, who started as a communist guerrilla and has controlled a big portion of the cocaine production that goes out the world for many decades and gives them billions of dollars years of profit. Such guerrilla lost the military war when it realized the state was more powerful, it is trying to make a peace agreement by forcing to change the constitution and allowing themselves to be in the senate without being voted in. Eventually wanting to have a candidate to be president and finally having Colombia fall into Marxism.

Every time an euro, american, leaf or emu sniffs cocaine you are helping communism, think about that.

jajaja estos hps donde sera que se informan.

sícuck maricón

cocainiggers

>These meme answers
Yep, they are a narco-transniggers and the greatest caartel in the world. The war in Colombia is all about dugs XDDD. Amerindians know so much about the region's history!

Go fuck a llama.

already did. suck it

mamertos maricas, vayanse a tirar papasbomba mas bien

cocaine pedokillers

Narco guerrillas, as much as some congolombians here deny it

Colombia's drug trade is worth $10 billion — one quarter as much as the country's legal exports.

Pic related was a woman who was forced to wear a collar bomb so that if she did not pay a ransom she was doomed to be decapitated by the explosion by FARC

a police officer and herself were killed as a result of reporting the act to the police, this occured while the whole country watched on live tv as the policeman tried to deactivate the bomb.

absolute faggots like these think the farc are good boys who only want peace, they just had a different ideology and simply just want peace and love.

this is why I do amphetamines

absolute faggots like these believe that farc leaders and militants should not go to jail and should be inside the government instead

why is that?

amphetamines don't support terrorists

esto se va a descontrolar.

I don't want to defend farc but that collar bomb was never proved to be a farc crime.

Drugs, robberies, cute girls, James Rodriguez, and they also have amazing actors.

Holy fuck

drugs

>think the farc are good boys who only want peace
You don't know anything m8. The thing with FARC is 50+ years old. The country has always been in the middle of some civil war. Military victory from the government would be barely to the democratic institutions than a FARC victory. FARC are not the only guerrilla, nor the first one, and there will always be someone taking a gun and reveling if nothing changes. These facts should be enough to see how a pace treaty now (treaty as in negotiation, not unilateral rendition) is the thing this country needs the most. The victims of the guerrillas don't care if these fags go to jail for 5,10,0 or any amount of years, they just want the war to stop.

But keep telling me how you totally understand our situation because drugs.

68,000 hectares of land were used for illegal coca bush cultivation in 2009. That's the size of about 153,000 football fields....... but this has nothing to do with drugs, says the cucklombian faggot more than 6 bilion dollars in profit every year, for more than two decades but they wouldn't ever buy politicians and they suddenly decided that trying to gain power was not worth it so they just want peace and force themselves to be in the senate so they.... make sure they do the best for Colombia ..... right?

Pic related is one of the most gruesome images of 260 state soldiers captured and held in a secret camp surrounded by barbed wire and watch towers in the country's southern jungle. They were there for more than a decade.

what fucked up individual comes up with this shit?

*barely better

I cringe everytime Narcos fags dickride him

people snorting cocaine

do you actually believe Farc are the only players of the dug traffic?

not the only, but at least they are the big players in the cocaine traffic.

that slightly larger portion of yellow in the flag fucking triggers me hard

>68,000 hectares of land were used for illegal coca bush cultivation in 2009.
Not only FARC isn't the only guerrilla in the country, but not only guerrillas make cocaine/plant coca. Ex-AUC and Bacrim are involved too and they are interested in opossing this treaty.

Keep googling big numbers and calling everyone a cuck. That's such a well rounded way of aproaching the political minefield called Colombia.

Nearly 90% of cocaine used in the U.S. originates in Colombia

Source

unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2010/World_Drug_Report_2010_lo-res.pdf

This Colombian actor (the one in the pic I posted) pretty much is Pablo Escobar reincarnated, his acting was outstanding.

They don't have control of half of their country desu.

Also they're shit at aviation.

nobody does cocaine anymore besides old people
doesn't last long enough

>Also they're shit at aviation.
Bolivian pilot.

I watched it and is ten times better than Narcos since the colombian actor can, well, obviously play someone from Medellin better than a brazilian.

meme and it was a venezuelan company's airplane piloted by bolivians

>"The victims of the guerrillas don't care if these fags go to jail for 5,10,0 or any amount of years, they just want the war to stop."
>this is what commie pinkos actually believe
there's no peace without justice
even Chavez surrendered and went to jail

Flight control was literally one of the main causes desu.

Of course, the pilot was another piece of shit that wanted to save some cash because poor.

Can't believe Argentina let their NT flight in that POS.

Yeah since the 80s. because we have the strategic position to produce and send it, so?

And even "traditional rich" families got involved in the bussiness.

That's why we refused the referendum.
>there's no peace without justice
I like it, thats why we are at war in the first place.

reduce costs baby.

>In 1986 an article in the Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that U.S. health food stores were selling dried coca leaves to be prepared as an infusion as "Health Inca Tea."[25] While the packaging claimed it had been "decocainized," no such process had actually taken place. The article stated that drinking two cups of the tea per day gave a mild stimulation, increased heart rate, and mood elevation, and the tea was essentially harmless

Gross wholesale drug sales in the US generate as much as $38 billion for Mexican and Colombian drug trafficking organizations in 2009. That's more than Google's global revenue for the year

Source

motherjones.com/politics/2010/04/mexican-drug-wars

Pic related Farc destroyed the town of Granada because they believed there were snitches

You cucklombians are underestimating the great wealth and how corrupt the government is.

>Flight control was literally one of the main causes desu.
As far as I know, the pilot didn't convey effectively the gravity of the situation and flight control only left him on hold for 1.5 minutes. Maybe I'm wrong.
In all peace concecions must be done. It might not be the ideal treaty, but the well being of the country is much more important than the jail times of ~50 people.

I just want to clarify that I don't defend FARC. They did horrible things, but the Colombian country didn't originate in drug trafficking and the political elite is not blameless either, so I was just supportingg a treaty where both sides resigned violence and tried to work together for fixing the real roots and catalysts of the conflict (pooverty, land ownership, and narcotrafic)

these are sold at basically every US convenience store and nobody seems to question it

>Colombian country
Fuck, meant Colombian conflict.
Damnit.

"El cartel de los sapos" is another amazing "narcoserie", the tone of the show is less serious than "el patron del man", but, yeah, the acting is still amazing.

Yep.

They played the radio here when the pilot said that he was already out of fuel and the flight control put him on wait. The thing s the pilot told that they were out of fuel at the last second.

you guys watch our shit in tv? neat

>anestesia
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=n4zU5cNxKlo

>Go fuck a llama.

>already did. suck it

You have no idea, man, when I was little Colombian telenovelas and series were very common in our national channels, now I think they aren't as popular as in the past, though.

this camera work has the Office kinda feel.

the truth is everyone around the world love to watch this kind of shit. narcos, mafia etc.
most people admire them for some reason.

>mis queridos federicos.

jajaja never gets old.

> dat cute trap on the left

Shit, never realized that el anesthesia was the guy who played Pablo Escobar kek pretty cool

t. a literal chimpanzee whose country is literally governed by thieves and drug lords in a literally psychopathic population

and Colombia has shit to do with your monkey accident

lol forgot the proxy famalam?

>Pic related was a woman who was forced to wear a collar bomb so that if she did not pay a ransom she was doomed to be decapitated by the explosion by FARC

that was not FArc, just common criminals. It has already been proved.

btw there is a pretty interesting movie about it, it's called PVC1

>The 84-minute film was shot in one single continuous take without cuts using a Glidecam Smooth Shooter and a Glidecam 2000 Pro camera stabilization system.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbAysMygKSU

not even at their prime Farc or any other group had actual control of over more than 5% of the country, let alone now. the "they controlled half the country" is just a stupid meme.

so they didn't just straight run out of gas? there is more to that?

Don't be rude to them. Some are total bros.

why are mexican cartels involved then. can't they ship direct to the us, like the amazon primetime?

Basically they were on the limit, they were going to land without no gasoline. But the law says that the airplane should have at least more gasoline for at least moe 30mins of flight. The pilot didn't wanted to fill those "30min gas" because he wanted to cut costs.

I think they were talking about the Brazilian airspace laws tho, idk if it's the same on Bolivian, probably not since it's Bolivia.

>Flight control was literally one of the main causes desu.
it wasn't.

pilot never declared emergency (or he did it too late, when the plain was already about to crash). he just asked that he needed priority for landing, but other two plains had asked for that first (one of them with fuel leakage), so the plain that crashed was third in line.

you don't even know what you're talking about
the pilot removed all the gas from the aircraft to prevent an explosion on impact

seriously go kill yourself

>flies with fuel on limit
>flight control doesn't give a shit of your warnings
>decides to throw gas to save lives

Shit nigger really? Holy fuck you should join FAB forensis.

Cocaine
Niggers doing niggering
Druglords
Lot of crime
Shit immigrants
Guerrilla
Cute girls with big asses

How is Escobar's son doing. Is he dead yet

Life happens dude. People work, there are buildings, businesses, roads, etc...just like in the US but less wealthy. Pd: my city is more peaceful than Miami or Houston when it comes to crime levels

Extreme and unbearable corruption, murder and other manifestations of contempt for human life, sheer stupidity and degeneracy,and so on...

Just the usual things.

He's right.

Those fucking communist sons of bitches keep laughing at us by saying "we dindu nuffins" "we not criminal or human rights' violators" "we not ebil" "only evil here is American-backed government, they forced us to do evil stuff to defend against their cruelty "we only political activists and rebels" "you cannot say that we committed evil acts, it's just politics". That's how far their "sincere" "apologies" go.

The one who seems to live in a different place is you

budapest autist

somehow you managed to not be the most autistic poster of this thread

At least they apologized to the victims and are trying to work out with them, far more than Motosierra Uribe has done for his many, many crimes.

Now if we can just survive another election without electing one of his cronies, I believe that this country will finally get out of the shitter.

Nigger
He was obviously refering to the "white man" part. Makes zero sense.
>Now if we can just survive another election without electing one of his cronies
Not gonna happen. That mf is the smartest one at our political map, and he just boosted his popularity with the "we totally won (51%) with the truth (gender ideology in the referendum". He even managed to kick out Marta Lucia Ramirez and Pastrana from the "no" campaign.
He is the strongest player and only his death (probably from old age) will let us rest.