I took my ancestry test and got the results and im 26% Ashkenazi I'm wondering how the fuck is that possible when all...

I took my ancestry test and got the results and im 26% Ashkenazi I'm wondering how the fuck is that possible when all my ancestors came from the UK and founded Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Fraser
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's fake.

>giving your dna sample freely, better yet, paying to give it
>believing results

Ashkenazis mixed witn locals, here nobody even knows if they are jews but lof of people are

Do you look like your father?

kek

If it's from 23andme they are known to deliberately add Ashkenazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Fraser

Maybe you're related to Malcolm Fraser

>jews in denial

yeah congratulations, you voluntarily submitted your DNA to a database accessible to numerous law enforcement agencies worldwide. Not only that, you were dumb enough to pay for it too. Cheers on being a retard mate.

Whats wrong with being ashkenazi?

On the bright side you can join the stonemasons now

You are 26% greatest ally.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

Wowie that's one rare laddie

>the scientists are lying guys, we need to go back to witch burning and drowning women being double jointed

This. Children often don't pick up their parents legacy, hence why the mention of Cuba doesn't bring fears of nuclear war, get married, have children, and forget their frankly underwhelming and for the most part unimportant heritage.

>And founded Australia
>muh glorious heritage of finding the land of desert

I'm betting at least one of your ancestors was a penal colony inmate, just on probability.

Besides, I wouldn't feel too bad about it. 'Judaism' as a race is some kind of wierd meme that the US has got into their heads, a big boogeyman that society must be afraid of.

If not, they'll make circumcision the norm justifying it with daft arguments, create a money grubbing country where morals don't matter only loud voices, make it so weddings aren't seen as legitimate unless you jump through arbitrary loops of location and money, and make growing shitty beards the norm.

No surprise a Jew is living in a tax haven

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sysadmin running some shady (((bank))) server.

>ashkenazi
ash kek nazi?

>>>/oven/

I took my ancestry test and got the results and im 99% Syrian. I'm wondering how the fuck is that possible when all my ancestors came from the Turkey and founded Germany.

What does this image makes you feel, OP???

>the scientists are lying guys, we need to go back to witch burning and drowning women being double jointed
No, they see after every bit of DNA that gets send to them to the fullest extent, really and not just compare it some samples they have stored somewhere.