ITT: Maps that needs to be fixed

This is now the official map of Japan. How does this makes you feel? Keep reposting this map until it becomes a meme in Japan so Abe will try to buy it from Russia or invades it when they get an army.

What do you think are other maps that needs to be fixed? I personally think UK and Korea needs to be fixed as well with UK getting Ireland while North and South Korea merged together.

I'm ok with us getting Ireland just as long as we get rid of the Irish

Why stop there?

yдaлить этo cooбщeниe

Japan with Sakhalin looks ridiculous desu

China should annex Mongolia

>Sakhalin
You mean Karafuto right?

lwow to polan
wilno to polan
donbass to russya
karelia to binlan

wtf I hate australia now

Ridiculous? It looks perfect and Russia has too much land. Apparently Japan wants to buy it from Yeltsin for $10 billion but he refused. They should offer Putin %100 billion. Forget about Kuril, I don't even know why the Japanese government are so focused on getting Kuril/Chishima while largely ignoring Sakhalin/Karafuto.

The problem with Karafuto they officially ceded their rights on that island (south part of it, they never owned northern part) in Treaty of San Francisco. So Japan needs to denounce that treaty first, after that they can claim not only Karafuto, but the whole Korean peninsula + Taiwan and Manchuria.

If Japan wants to buy Karafuto from you, how much do you think it would cost realistically? How about Kamchatka? You should sell all these useless lands seeing how bad your economy is doing these days.

the whole sakhalin was never a thing for japan
we only had below 50N line historically

Simply selling land would make our government traitors in eyes of population so that's out of question. It's more likely they will choose the way of long-term leasing. Then again, they would probably prefer economical cooperation and Japanese tech help over simple hard cash.

It looks aesthetic as fucc though

How much do you think it's worth though?

I once met a japanese old man who lived in Karafuto and moved here after the war

Actually I don't even know if he's still alive

More than all the money in the world.

Well, is nationalistic bullshit but considering Sakhalin has massive shelf oil reserves it would cost more than your proposed sum of $100 billion.

Kaliningrad Oblasc triggers me so hard. It's just so unaesthetic.

also a eagle needs 2 wings

How much would it cost if it doesn't have oil?

> Russia has too much land

t. Taras Holodomorenko

>too much land
No such thing. Land is a limited resource.

It isn't bullshit. Sea of Okhotsk is an internal sea of Russia. If they sell any of islands in will become international waters.
Also, land cannot be evaluated in money, because you cannot produce land on land factory. It has nothing to do with nationalism although japs aren't human.

Then why did you idiots sold Alaska to Burgers? What kind of idiot did that?

The 7.2 million USD check used to pay for Alaska (Roughly $122 million today).

LOL. And fucking Russia refused to sell Sakhalin for $10 billion? People probably wouldn't even need oil in the next 50 years.

Oh well, it's their loss.

It's 2016, a lot of things changed since 19th century.

Russia didn't really have any use for Alaska due mostly to the logistic issue of doing anything with it (you have to travel thousands of miles overland, then cross the northern Pacific and then not get murdered by natives long enough to do it all in reverse the next year) and the most useful thing it could be to them at the time was simply "not British"

Imagine you're part of the Japanese government in the finance sector and have a lot of money to invest and expect to increase the amount of money within 20 years.What do you do? I think it's way more profitable to invest in southeast Asia or China than some frozen wasteland in Russia. Plus, a lot of crops doesn't work well near the because of the Siberian fuckin wind

>Simply selling land would make our government traitors in eyes of population so that's out of question
can't wait until chinks take siberia by force from you, the butthurt will be delicious

Chinks will take Afrika and SE Asia, they don't need Siberia.

I doubt that, Siberia is pretty sparsely populated and would make a fine extension of mainland China, whereas both Africa and SE Asia would be colonies in practice.

Why would anyone invest in China?

>fuckload of population
>fuckload of resource
>lack of law and regulation so you can do whatever you want.
China, ironically, is essentially a capitalist wetdream.

>kurils
>Sakhalin
why would they want either of those?

China would just reverse engineer everything and steal it if it was tech based.

Putting factories in China is a terrible idea.
Because it looks aesthetic as fuck. Why not?

Japan wouldnt be able to settle the land anyway. They need to automatisize first to make up for their lack of fertility.

>invades it
ReeeaaaalyyyY?

>Russia has too much land
If you talk a lot of shit - we'll take your fucking island and will build you communism.

So what about Alaska then?

In their defense they did beat you once before.

That is not a problem. They are lot of things in the world that is not some tech shit and need to be mass produced. Like clothes, spare part or some shit.

And if so then why the fuck do they have to concentrate on a single country? They could have done the same thing by outsourcing it on multiple countries that offers cheap labor. It would create better and more balanced economy while at the same time they would prevent a single country into turning an economic powerhouse.

But I know why America was stupid enough to invest their mass production in China instead of spreading it throughout Asia. It's because the damn Chinks bribed the Clintons.

It is spread through asia, it's just that china is huge.

you honestly have too much land and your government can't control it properly.

while japs may be slants, they won't horribly fuck everything up.

fixed

Australia and Canada also has too much land.

Ideally Australia's population should have been 123 million, Canada should have been 135 million, and Russia should have be 543 million.

taiwan is american clay

so you want to be the minority 50 years down the road?

Kurils and Sakhalin are strategic for Russia because foreign control would potentially allow to block ships from and to Vladivostok, especially if Korea and Japan are under the same sphere of influence. Otherwise Russia wouldn't give a fuck.

>Russia
>Navy

To be fair, Mongol invaded North Karafuto from 1200s to 1300s. Manchu minorities had lived in North Karafuto from then to Russia taking it.

However, those Manchu minorities escaped to Japan when Soviet took South Karafuto in 1945.

Why didn't Ainu uses their Shamanic powers to cast curses on the invaders? I heard Japanese Shamans used their spiritual powers to summon a storm and destroy the ship of Mongol invaders.

Taiwan has more chance to become Japan again than Karafuto.
Soviet enslaved or killed all Japanese in Karafuto so almost no Japanese live in Karafuto now.
Taiwanese who were Japanese still live in Japan. They still ask Japanese passport.

In addition, historically Taiwan belongs to Japan.
1895:Qing emperor(same to Manchu emperor) gave Taiwan to Japan.
1920s:Manchu and Japan took alliance.
1945:Japan lost.
Japan may return Taiwan to Manchu emperor but Manchu imperial family belongs to Japan so Taiwan belongs to Japan.
KMT had no relation to Taiwan.

Hokkaido is part of the Sea of Okhotsk.

North America

Canada should join us

Mexico should also join you but kick out the non-white Mexicans.

Kyusyu's Samurai fought hard so Mongol can't land Japan.
Storm called "typhoon" always come to Japan in summer scientifically so summon power is not important.

Ainu didn't have enough soldiers. Their population was about 10,000 or less when Japanese population was 7 million.
In addition, typhoon doesn't reach North Japan.

Ainu couldn't beat Mongols.

To be fair, the Qin empire linked together a fuck off huge wall, the 万里长城, to keep the steppe monkeys out, and they were far better suited to defend against the hoards than the 蝦夷 ever were.

really makes you think

I recognize Sakhalin as Russian territory

But these four islands are subtle
Which is it?

Why do you even care?

Because I don't know in detail

>Taiwanese who were Japanese still live in Taiwan