>>68384256

>tfw no Korean qt to make hapa kids to bully the shit out of Blasian kids with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
countrystudies.us/south-korea/56.htm)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do make our countries more like BEST Korea Sup Forums?

Don't let them watch the electric Jew and government propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

>korean racists don't want to be friends with this

just so you know, most biracial kids in korea aren't hapas. they are mixes b/w korean and some se asian parents. considering that korea is a materialistic hellhole, se asia countries represent failure and poverty, and are mostly looked downd upon because they are not as rich as korea. the kids are most likely influenced by their parents and will be racist towards biracial kids. hapas on the other hand have everything so easy. i hear stories like how everyone would like to date that one half white grill in their class and shit.

>the kids are most likely influenced by their parents and will be racist towards biracial kids.
But who were the parents influenced by? Daz right nobody.

>hapas on the other hand have everything so easy. i hear stories like how everyone would like to date that one half white grill in their class and shit.
What about muh Korean blood purity? And what about Blasians? I suspect they're hated.

you know koreans are extremely proud of their economic accomplishment? history textbooks are filled with self praise that any normal Korean would feel pride after reading it.

korean blood purity is more of an older people thing. young parents don't give a shit about it as long as they are mating with someone from a successful race. ofc blasians are shunned mostly at school, unless they have real nice personality.

>as long as they are mating with someone from a successful race
Hmm. What are successful races according to Korea? Whites is obvious but is it all whites or just Northern/Anglo's?

> ofc blasians are shunned mostly at school, unless they have real nice personality.
Kind of sad desu. Did/do you know any Blasians irl?

any white country would do because it's the skin color that determines success. and nope blasians are extremely rare

theres a famous blasian celebrity in Korea but she looks almost full korean

>any white country would do because it's the skin color that determines success.
Even if it's Arabs or Caucasus Russians?

And no offense lad but Korea just sounds like a shitty, materialistic society. I couldn't imagine living there desu senpai.

Who?

I don't what you expect. They've only just started dealing with foreigners in their home soil, perhaps a little over a decade. Of course Koreans will have a warped view on foreigners.

yoon mi rae

>They've only just started dealing with foreigners in their home soil, perhaps a little over a decade.
So have we.

>I don't what you expect.
It's not just that.
And I mean stuff like rampant plastic surgery, leading the world in suicide, the exportation of prostitutes exportation of orphans, highest household of debt in Asia and even though it benefits me I'll be honest enough to say the white worship in Korea is pretty fucked up.

Yeah I get that they're rich now like said but I'd take a poor country with good morals over the plastic hellhole that is Korea any day of the week. What have they got to be proud about apart from a brief economic boom? Every country in the world is developing right now. If Korea remains the same decades from now while other countries have caught up then they'll have nothing else going for them.

>so have we.
didnt know australia used to be ethnically homogeneous nation

Those are the ills that come with a highly competitive society, not 'white worship'. Although I do agree Korea is pretty materialistic. Its a symptom of the nouveau riche and only time will tell whether they'll grow out of it.

Korean pride themselves for bringing their nation out of war torn poverty to the first world country they are today through hardwork and cooperation with their countrymen towards a common goal. I'll eat my hat if you see Somalia become where Korea is at within 3-4 decades.

>didnt know australia used to be ethnically homogeneous nation
We were. And I mean no other Euroniggers as well. Just whites from Northern Europe.

>Those are the ills that come with a highly competitive society, not 'white worship'
M8 you're delusional if you think Korea doesn't worship whites as a whole. Look at this > Its a symptom of the nouveau riche and only time will tell whether they'll grow out of it.
That's true and I'm hoping they do.

>Korean pride themselves for bringing their nation out of war torn poverty to the first world country they are today through hardwork and cooperation with their countrymen towards a common goal.
>I'll eat my hat if you see Somalia become where Korea is at within 3-4 decades.

Fuck where do I even begin. I'll start off with this, Korea had advantages Somalia would never get to pull itself out of poverty

1. Japan fucked over Korea bad in the 40s but they also made Korea fairly literate by the standards of the world as well as building Korea's infrastructure. After WW2 the SK government went and educated the ones who weren't literate and this eliminated illiteracy completely from SK by the 1960s giving it an advantage compared to most developing countries.

2. The US forcing land reforms in the country. A country needs to have proper reforms to develop and it's as crucial as education. Some countries are still working for this.

3. Historical-meme move from ParkChung-hee when he forced the country to a free market and opened the economy. This was largely only successful because of SK's crucial relationship with US(cold war era) and Japan (strong export game later on)

4. Smaller demographics with growing economy.

And lastly- investment from welloff countries. At one point 60% investments came from the US (countrystudies.us/south-korea/56.htm) who wouldnt have invested if they weren't K's ally due to their own interests
This meme about Korea pulling itself from the bootstraps NEEDS to stop.

Japanese and Chinese seem to like blacks more than koreans but for some reason all the asian girls who have liked me are korean.
I'm mulatto but look SEA

Qt korean girls or soon to be plastic surgery dolls?

Be honest user.

They were average arr rook the sames
One hapa who looked like a kpop girl but she had a boyfriend and I'm not into inserting into relationship so i've never had sex with an asian girl despite many chances
Btw i can tell Asians look different before someone says somthing.

Nice thread bump

As someone who loves travelling South Korea was always somewhere I wanted to visit and I admired South Korean technological success. Not now.

After reading the very honest and frank comments from South Koreans themselves I would never go. As an Afro Caribbean and as a professional an educated and open minded person I would find it … and I am sorry to have to say this …. an intolerable, backward, alien and miserable experience.

It has shattered my view of S. Koreans as bright, forward thinking people, I’ve even watched Korean films and they were really enrertaining. Now I know the truth, once I need to upgrade my smartphone I will ditch my Samsung too and get an iphone. Why would I support people who hold such terrible views?

Love and peace.

is this a new copy pasta?

Since they mentioned "their skin colour is different" I'm pretty certain they meant negro + Korean, not European + Korean.

My best friend was a half white half asian guy and he dates a 9/10 hot asian girl.

I don't get what all the fuss is about.

The problem is with Korean/SE Asian and Korean/black mixes, not half white/half asians. If anything, half white kids get treated better.