/éire/

las malvinas son argentinas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
youtube.com/watch?v=GsnMWE__LCU
youtube.com/watch?v=A1a5hwggtYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MwOchsxVuY0
thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/2358113/conor-mcgregor-will-star-game-of-thrones-season-7-ufc-dana-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shite edition.

Why the fuck do lefty moral relativists try and drag our legitimate grievances into third-world geopoliticking?

im monitoring this thread btw

Dreadful thread.

you said I don't know how geopolitics work (like you do, kek) and think 'friends' exist internationally

the British aren't our friends, at most we benefit from their trade, at worst they occupy a large portion of our country

except that they're doing something that effects Britain in a negative way Imperialism wise and makes them lose face
two good things

Good edition

you and the weeb are the ones tying this up, nobody's made comparisons between the two except you both either

I've stated that 6 counties in Ulster are still under the UJ because of British Imperialism
the Malvinas are still under the UJ because of British Imperialism
therefore you 'support' (it's votive, who honestly cares if you won't do anything) Argentina, or nobody
certainly not the Brits like some people

>except that they're doing something that effects Britain in a negative way Imperialism wise and makes them lose face

No, because the Falklands aren't "imperial" colonisation/invasion. Argentina (aka: Spain's colonial progeny) has no claim to those islands worth a damn, let alone to the extent that they are like Ireland in how they've been wronged.

Further, if Argentina were allowed to just invade whatever place they wanted just because of imperialism, the argument that British imperialism is bad has no leg to stand on.

>I'm not tying them up
>let me tell you how they're exactly the same

>Falklands
>"UJ" imperialism

The same way the the Isle of Wight is "still under the UJ because of British Imperialism".

>tfw no average irish gf

>people think a few humble farmers should be ruled over by a foreign third world country because they're so buttblasted over the brits
Disgraceful carry on

What do you all think of Limmy:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc

>the Falklands aren't Imperial colonisation
that's exactly what it is, colonies of British people were set up on the islands and Imperial power was thus extended into those areas

>let alone to the extent that they are like Ireland in how they've been wronged.
strawman, nobody is claiming that as I've stated

>>let me tell you how they're exactly the same
those are the similarities yes, and you're saying I'm comparing how the two were gone about when I'm not
both are examples of British Imperialism however, which you're now denying

>The same way the the Isle of Wight
?
what the fuck are you getting at here lad

Love it when you can see a girl's knickers through her pants. They're practically see-through.

he's alright but some of his stuff is just "lol so random xd" sort of humour

>STILL no highland gf

You been to the highlands?

>our legitimate grievances

REQUIRE a Galway girl gf.

Worst edition I've seen in a while

Drink bleach, faggot.

>that's exactly what it is, colonies of British people were set up on the islands and Imperial power was thus extended into those areas
Nobody lived there before except penguins. Argentina (aka: Spanish colonialism) just failed to lay claim to the island and turn it into their own """"imperial"""" colony.

>strawman, nobody is claiming that as I've stated
Bullshit. It's implicit in the fact that you keep arguing for why we should support the bloody Argentines. And in the fact that you literally just equated the two >I've stated that 6 counties in Ulster are still under the UJ because of British Imperialism
>the Malvinas are still under the UJ because of British Imperialism

>both are examples of British Imperialism however, which you're now denying

If you're going to define "imperialism" so broadly, then you are doing Ireland a grave disservice, you shortsighted idiot. I deny that merely claiming unsettled land and then settling it is any way comparable to what was done in Ireland.

>what the fuck are you getting at here lad

English occupation of the Falklands is no more "imperialism" than the fact that they occupy mainland England, except in a technical (not moral) sense. The Argentines weren't native to the Falklands and then kicked out or suppressed, they were short-term colonialists who failed.

By the way, your idea of "whatever is bad for Britain is morally good" is unjustifiable, because "situational ethics" doesn't just apply to them when people like you want it to. If you can say "har har take English land unjustifiably", then don't turn around and cry muh six gorillion counties when they do the same.

>Norwegian legitimate children

Apologise.

no but I dream of going there and laying with my highland gf in the middle of a clearing in a heath

be warned, knave, to not follow up your post by insulting highland lassies, or taste my claymore

> The first results to come out of the research, which is one of the most extensive genetic research projects ever conducted in one country in order to investigate its origins, and done by DeCode in collaboration with the University of Oxford, indicate that 63% of Icelandic female settlers were of Celtic origin and had ancestral lines traceable to the British Isles.

Those people are the culprits. Dont blame me.

It's a bonnie place.

Reminder that the Irish claim to the six counties is eternal and valid, whereas the Spanish rape babies are just mad they failed to do what Spain had failed to do and keep control of a bunch of uninhabited islands in the middle of nowhere.

Congrats on poisoning yourselves even further with cuck genes.

God rest ye merry gentlemen let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our saviour was born on Christmas Day

>poisoning yourselves
But im not from Iceland

Why did the argies think they had a hope of winning?

You're all of the same ilk.

When Britain is a radioactive wasteland covered with half-Anglo half-Paki mutants, the Irish fleet of techno-barbarians will sail northwards and rape Scandinavia to death.

Hearing girls speaking French near me. It's giving me the horn.

Thought the Brits would be too cucked to bother to fight back which to be fair they almost were

>It's implicit in the fact that you keep arguing for why we should support the bloody Argentines.
yeah, but not in the way you're thinking, clearly

>And in the fact that you literally just equated the two
British Imperialism is common to them both, yes
that's the reason

>I deny that merely claiming unsettled land and then settling it is any way comparable to what was done in Ireland.
nobody's comparing the two in order of magnitude you fucking illiterate, read my posts before sperging over the same thing over and over again to prove how you're too autistic to discern nuance

>If you're going to define "imperialism" so broadly,
>the policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries, or of acquiring and holding colonies and dependencies.
it's the very definition

>nglish occupation of the Falklands is no more "imperialism" than the fact that they occupy mainland England,
I like how you switched from British to English there
yes the Isle of Wight was ENGLISH (or Anglo-Saxon if you're being very specific considering it happend earlier in the migration period) Imperialism, not British
as was the settling of the Scottish Lowlands and certain parts of Wales

the settling of Ulster and the Falklands was British Imperialism though

>The Argentines weren't native to the Falklands and then kicked out or suppressed, they were short-term colonialists who failed.
don't care

>then don't turn around and cry muh six gorillion counties when they do the same.
and you said I was at fault for equating the two

Argentina and Britain bickering over a colony is the same as the Irish in Ulster being exterminated and displaced to make way for British settlers now?

Why are you so angry? I thought brits where a relaxed bunch of people...

>only 2000 people live on the Falklands
Huh.

>these massive posts that could be halved if they didn't space every sentence
lads

I ignore any and every post longer than three lines.

>over foreign countries,

Some rocks in the middle of nowhere that "Argentina" had no better claim to.
Not an actual foreign country, particularly when the only inhabitants are "British". (I said "English", because "British" isn't a real ethnicity).

>I like how you switched from British to English there

Didn't mean anything specific about it.

>The Argentines weren't native to the Falklands and then kicked out or suppressed, they were short-term colonialists who failed.
>don't care
Yeah, that's my point. You're equating some Spaniard-mestizos squatting on a penguin-covered rock with the Irish nation. Gas yourself.

>Argentina and Britain bickering over a colony is the same as the Irish in Ulster being exterminated and displaced to make way for British settlers now?

Argentina invading a place and at the very least overthrowing the old way of life and nationality of the inhabitants is the same as the Brits doing that to us.

But the Brits kicking off a bunch of Argie squatters is the same thing as what was done to Ireland!!!

Bounced the gfs head off the ground again lads

Bounced some Argies off the Falklands again lads.

Lads what should I ask for this Christmas
Don't be cunts now.

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

I know this feel.

>still getting prezzies for chrimbo
miss those days

>or of acquiring and holding colonies and dependencies.
convenient of you to ignore that

>Didn't mean anything specific about it.
righto

>You're equating some Spaniard-mestizos squatting on a penguin-covered rock with the Irish nation
ref. my previous post when I called you an illiterate sperging over the same point over and over again

>Argentina invading a place and at the very least overthrowing the old way of life and nationality of the inhabitants is the same as the Brits doing that to us.
the place was contested by various colonial powers already, the Brits weren't even the first there

>living on isolated islands with only a couple thousand people
Sounds pretty comfy

>tfw no gf
it's hard being an Irishman outside of Ireland

that's not what I've heard but I shpose you'd be better off in the US
we're like Poles in Australia

>tfw no gf
it's hard being an Irishman inside of Ireland

>implying you'd have a gf if you were in ireland
also
>abandoning your country

>tfw no gf
it's hard being a swiss-american outside of swiss-america

>convenient of you to ignore that

Oy vey, they settled uninhabited land. That's totally morally equivalent to 800 years of oppression. We should totally be bleating third-worldists and support whatever demagogic regime claims the right to invade neighbouring lands whenever they want!

>the place was contested by various colonial powers already, the Brits weren't even the first there

Which just highlights the absurdity of you insisting that this is some kind of "struggle" that Irish people should have "solidarity" with.
Being an amoral idiot who just hates Britain is not the quintessence of Irishness

>I'm sperging out over this point

No, you're just an idiot who can't see that there's no reason to legitimise naked power-grab imperialism just because you can't see past your retarded republican anti-"British" ideology.

stop taking my damn post REEEEEE
it's not my fault, my parents visited there in their 20's, got obsessed, then moved me there like 20 years later

If you're an adult you have no excuse for not moving back

*takes your post*

>no excuse
I'm poor as shit and I refuse to take money from my parents
I do have plans to move back when I'm 21 once my degrees finished and my tuitions been paid.

pls no

>double posting
lad

youtube.com/watch?v=GsnMWE__LCU

grand tune

>That's totally morally equivalent to 800 years of oppression
again, reference my previous post, regarding you being a sperg
aren't you the one who just compared said 800 years of oppression to some Argies booting off squatting Brits?

>demagogic regime
zero sense

>the right to invade neighbouring lands whenever they want!
they had as much 'claim' to the land as the Spanish, the French, the Dutch, whoever else stepped foot on it before them
pic

>Which just highlights the absurdity of you insisting that this is some kind of "struggle" that Irish people should have "solidarity" with.
I never said either of those words and I never claimed either of those things
I said you should either support the Argies or nobody at all, because supporting the British is supporting their Imperialism there
you're a complete west brit if you do, as frogweeb has proven himself to be

>amoral idiot who just hates Britain
they still occupy 6 counties
why are you ignoring this?

>there's no reason to legitimise naked power-grab imperialism
I've stated my reasons multiple times

>you can't see past your retarded republican anti-"British" ideology.
well as soon as they leave this country I'll no longer care about what they do in the arse end of the world, but until then everything that harms Britain without harming us is grand in my eyes

Cucked people are not allowed in this ITT
Leave slowly

you can't tell me what to do or not do
t. lad

I love you Argentina!

Eating lunch in the toilets again lads.

forgot pic

Seen some graffiti that said "fight rape culture" or stop it can't remeber

Tell me that yank shite hasn't taken hold over here lads?

Had a cheeky rape on the way to work.

I'd bully you too desu

Only in Dublin really. Trinity has gone overboard lately with the Marxist bollocks

youtube.com/watch?v=A1a5hwggtYQ

My GF was asked what her pronouns were in Trinity. What is there besides him and her? it?

Fuck sake

You misinterpreted me. I'm not actually eating or being bullied, I'm sucking cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwOchsxVuY0
on what channels can i watch Gaelic footbal in english?

taking another Argentina on the toilet again lads

>My GF
that's five steps backward on the privilege line lad

Lad I know in Trinity says the place is right wing and full of Trump supporters. Must be different parts of it.

>What is there besides him and her?
You fucking bigot

>Dublin shits being shits again
colour me fucking surprised
also
>Irish people
>privilege
top jej

ummmmmmmmmmmm??????????????

I'm male, but curious what being a female is like.

B-be my bf Ir-reland! I don't like Britain anymore, he bullies me! Do something!

RTÉ sometimes plays matches

think they call that being a quare

Think it depends on what course? I reckon Arts students are the biggest faggots going

>argentine anime posters
take back all of my posts defending them

the Falklands are British

>I reckon Arts students are the biggest faggots going
goes without saying

For your information I identify as a riangle.

Something biology.

Alright.

>tfw you will never be Riangle-Gendered

That picture made me laugh for a good 20 minutes
>not identifying as an other

>tfw this "fake news" bollocks has led to all sides labelling any source they don't like as "fake news"
Not a fan of the direction civil discourse is going lads

>brit flag on the wing despite the fact that the only brit that comes here hates anime
>implying Gerry isn't a waifufaggot

I rather disagree this this.
I'm no Anglophile but the Falklands are rightfully British.
If Argies care so much about stolen land maybe they should return a few provinces to Paraguay that they stole.

>brit flag on the wing

>the Falklands are rightfully British
according to who

thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/2358113/conor-mcgregor-will-star-game-of-thrones-season-7-ufc-dana-white/

holy fuck lads

It's literally only a couple autists lad. Don't bother

Hilarious edition

once i called a fella a stupid cunt and when he went to the teacher about it i basically said calling people a cunt was part of my gaelic culture and she should check her privelege

Yes.

they could put him on stilts and make him replace the Mountain

that's the Anglo-Scot-Irish Alliance flag you egg

nah but I'm retarded I wasn't looking at the other wing, at the time I made that pic there was some brit lad ERPing with our resident anime niggers