Parents had me in their late 30s

>parents had me in their late 30s
WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE CUNTS

Do you have down syndrome?

>mum had my brother when she was 16
>he isn't too smart but does well enough in life, is good with his hands (and apparently women) and has had a job continuously since he was like 17 or something
>has a second kid when she is 24
>roughly above average in everything (10/10 wife)
>skip a decade forward
>mum marries into money and needs a kid to tie the guy down (she is 37 at this point)
>result: me
>diagnosed asperger's, NEET, alcohol problem, wizard in half a decade
>mfw

gust gee gourfelf!

no, if I did I could be mindlessly bliss

I'm a third child too :

The aspergers was your fault. Too much screen time when you emotional intelligence was developing. It's a narrow window, but kids cannot be allowed not to socialize while the window is open.

It's OK. You can probably write code well.

At least you got money.

>The aspergers was your fault. Too much screen time when you emotional intelligence was developing
What am I supposed to do when I'm not allowed to go outside because something might happen to me and if I invite "friends" over, which mom said was ok, she always throws a fit at me afterwards because they stayed too late or I asked them to leave too early or they sat on the fancy white sofas and shit.

I admit though, when I reached my teens I started to use the excuse that by playing video games I'm not outside doing drugs.

I have solution to this problem!

In highschool, girls now have sex education but that's just teoretical talk. We take that to the next level by having them going through the entire pregnancy as part of sex ed and the resulting baby will them be given for adoption to 30+ women with careers and mother insticts kicking in.

Sounds good. I'll volunteer as a sperm donor.

Why does it matter?

Enjoy your assburgers and genetic defects

>white sofa
White furniture is the devil. Who the fuck buys a sofa with the intention not to use it

>my father is 16 years older than my mother

This makes me scared. Had my mom been a little more crazy I might've turned into a weeb fucktard.

Children made in the late 30s have more chances of being dumb and being a total failure

For example, look at OP

>parents had me
I feel bad for them

>White furniture is the devil
Exactly what I have been saying for the past two decades.
>mfw they bought a new apartment for their retirement years and everything except the fucking fridge is white

>is good with his hands
what does this meme mean?

Crafts, building shit, you know. Stuff that you do with your hands.

>my parents waited to get their shit together before having me

fuck off, op

Fukk you, my dad was 52 when I was born and my mom was 42.

>they bought a new apartment for their retirement years
Are they already living in it? If not what will happen to you when they move out?

No, not living in it yet. Dad stays in it like one night every week or so because it's close to work (they live in a different city for most of the week).

I have been living alone for a bit over 5 years now. Pops bought me an apartment to live in because we didn't really get along at home. He owns a bunch of apartments that he rents out as a side business and the apartment I live in is a "long term investment".

Thanks god that you are alive

They were already well off a decade before. They could've stopped at my brother instead of trying for another

So?

Me: father 37, mother 25
Brother: father 40, mother 28
Other brother: father 45, mother 33

Me: best brains
Brother: best physique
Other brother: best social skills (the only one who has any), but also REALLY short, looks 12 while he's 17.

Not sure what conclusions to draw, just felt like contributing.

Cute lobster, what anime?

FYI: the IJN Admiral Yamamoto Isoroku, the mastermind of carrier strike fleet tactics and the attack on Pearl Harbor, was born when his dad was 56 and mom 45. His name, Isoroku(五十六), can also read as 56 (gojuroku) in Japanese.