PISA

Results for this year have been released, how does your cunt rank?
Anyone below the average is confirmed retard

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/12/06/uk-teenagers-lag-behind-peers-maths-science-reading-global-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Singapore Chinese?

they're all the same really

Nice shop m8.

497 reading
470 math
496 science

somewhere above sweden and below denmark

We may not be the best, but our scores show the least deviations between fields of the entire test. German accuracy.

>somewhere above sweden
>488 average is somehow higher than 496 average
And that's why you only have 470 points in math.

Our score is BAD. Finland is getting carried by fucking girls. The disparity is strong in rural areas.

What's Singapore's secret desu?

Massive rigging.

>shooping out the United States

the subtlest of baits

British perfidiousness knows no bounds

And that's why the chart only shows 398 points at reading for the US.

Where are the other guy's scores from anyway?

Look again Ameridumb

It is still shooped you retard

I already read the full report on the OECD website yesterday

maybe you should learn to double check your Sup Forums sources faggot

Probably Massachusetts or something. A couple states take them independently and sometimes do well. Massachusetts, as I recall, had among the highest reading scores in the world.

>(Kazoo Line 1 and 2)

not a clue, I got this from the official PISA website

Why is the rank low in the United States where many scholars come together?

We went down several ranks. Not good.

You're retarded

oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf

>Just one below OECD average

Speaking with my fellow countrymen and knowing their culture, I'm glad we achieved that level. Spain it's getting dumber and dumber.

Because this image is photoshopped by a baiting brit

Singapore's study war has already begun since elementary school.
Their exams in elementary school have a big influence on their lives

Image edit. I just double checked it. These are the real scores, which should put the US in the neighborhood of Latvia and Russia across all fields.

I'm having a chuckle

why are we tied with chink zealand?

You proved him right you know?

>tfw Finns would be number 1 with less effort than the ChingChongs if our culture was less lazy

Kids just don't give a shit and actually being a good student is considered embarassing

Averaged out, the US performed worse than Norway and Portugal, but better than Austria and France, weirdly enough.

Slovenia is the first non-chink country of the list. Congratulations!

Right about what? That whether or not Americans are 25th or 50th it's still humiliating?

thanks for the keks, best part about it is that the sharts scores are still shocking

That's precision not accuracy you idiot

How's it humiliating for a giant country with vastly different education standards and a massive immigrant population to perform on par with countries like Sweden and Norway? It's more humiliating for them desu

Does make you think though, doesn't it?

Actually your scores are identical with Austria's, but both of you are worse than France. The list is confusing because it's sorted by science scores, not by average.

HOLY SHIT!!!
WERE BETTER THAT
FUCKING KOSOVO
ALGERIA AND
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

SUCC IT FAGGS

FUCCCC YEAH

Unify China.

>accuracyalso [math.][tech.]
>die Genauigkeit
>precision
>die Genauigkeit
What's the fucking difference?

Congratulations!

ITT:
>Look guys my country is so smart even though I'm not smart myself
>my patriotism!

kek

>Sweden doesn't also have a massive immigration problem

Ah yes, I see the fruits of a quality American education now.

>USA losing in science to a country where people believe in stupid shit like ressurecting vulture food, ooga booga oombanda and kardecism

Both words overlap in English, but there are some small differences on usage. I think it's something like accurate being abstract and precise being concrete, but I'm not sure.

Sweden's immigrant population is half ours even with all the extra Mohammed's dumbass.

You also ignored the rest of my post, congrats.

>2009
someone needs to practice their reading skills because that datas old, for transparency sake heres the unedited and surprise surprise ameritards are still slacking behind
to be fair, I'd struggle to pay attention at a school where I have to keep dodging bullets and climbing over my dead classmates

We still believe in Jesus here

This is truly american education. On rare occasions it prevails and the american shows itself. Anons, shh and just silently look as he spergs out.

USA is about 13% immigrants
Sweden 15%
Canada over 20%

You have the same education standards as Canada, identical in fact, spend far more money on average per student, have far less immigration, and still score drastically below them.

We're where we've always been for the past decade

a little above average but still handicapped by retarded minorities

I'm not sweating shit, Norway and Sweden are the ones dropping like a rock

>13% black and 25% hispanic

you are not dealing with it yet

also Canada is basically only letting in turbosmart asians and poos, we have the Aztec Horde to contend with in the southwest

Have you ever taken a chemistry, physics, or statistics course? i though europoors were supposed to be smart

Jesus isn't making you dumb though

>no true immigrant

It's a difference in languages, smartass. In finnish we speak about "outer" and "inner" accuracy when the distinction is relevant.

That's the exact same diagram from my phsysics/chemistry book in like 8th grade.

I always thought that something so simple to draw was original, but they really cheap
ed out.

>regarding the origin of living things
Ameribooks, every time.

Except he's 100% right
>USA is about 13% immigrants
Legal immigrants. Another 10% are illegal.

I've never heard of that

>that datas old
You can find plenty of data showing how badly Brits perform like so:
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/12/06/uk-teenagers-lag-behind-peers-maths-science-reading-global-report/

Why are Americans so bad at math?

For all I know it's the same word in German.

We don't teach Calculus until 12th grade and even then it isn't required.
It's our proximity to Canada desu

>American mathematics

11,400,000 is not 10% of 318,900,000
It's like 3.5%

>A couple states take them independently and sometimes do well. Massachusetts, as I recall, had among the highest reading scores in the world.

Massachusetts is top 5 in the world for reading and math. But genius states like Alabama and Mississippi barely crack the top 50, which really drags down the national average.

Nice fake statistics.

I suppose this is why the USA is fucking developing everything. I'm a physicsfag and I'll tell you right now people who actually know science here and fucking incredible to the point where 90% of the countries on that list couldn't hold a candle to.

Ah yes, the "project only a black kid could get away with, because anyone else would get accused of racism". I just did something similar in a stats class.

His point still stands though

Btw, pic related is objectively superior to PISA scores.

Regional differences exist in literally every country, you're nothing special.

WE AR SMART

>lower average IQ
>still drastically better on PISA scores

Education isn't fully standardized across all 50 states, so some states (especially in the Northeast) have Japan-tier scores while others (especially in the Deep South) have hilariously low scores.

With 315 million people that shit adds the fuck up quick.

Except in the US it's much more pronounced because it isn't standardized.

feels good
better than kosovo algeria dominician and macedonia

Brazilian scores:
Math: I'm 1134% certain it's above that.
Science: Christ told me it's wrong, and I have faith on Him.
Reading: I'd answer if I could understand the graph better. And why do they imply things will never change?

Math education is soft

the only ones going for Calculus in high school are the kids who want to achieve, everyone else fucks around in babby math

I don't think it matters in the long run as forcing stupid kids to grind their way through material they're never really going to get isn't productive anyway

No, it's because 50% of all PhD canidates in the USA (higher in STEM) are foriegn born.

hahahaha fucking hell the state of amerifats, that's literally the same data that's been posted in this thread, every one of those countries which we're lagging behind are even further away from the US hahaha, stay dumb

Performing well on tests does not a good country make. Look at China or Vietnam, for instance.

But the size of those regional differences, especially for education, is bigger than in a lot of other countries. States are basically free to set their own curriculum with almost no federal standards. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works in a lot of other countries, even federal ones. Like in Germany for example, how much of a difference is there between what children learn in school in Munich and what they learn in Berlin?

We don't even get calculus until college, yet we're performing better.

>it's a German boasting about his autistic, rigorously standardized lower education system episode

Remember that one time all of your universities were shit and you had to come to the states if you actually wanted to make something of yourself after high school

You'll also have your own minority burden as "refugees" continue to pour in and have 5 babies apiece, take it from a country with experience, these kinds of things take time to register

Sorry that we're not retarded and have a brain drain policy I apologize maybe next time we should sabatoge our own country my mistake.

>Worse than the US in reading, barely better in other subjects and getting worse as time goes on.
>B-but Amerifats XDDDD

How do you reconcile being on the same level as us Nigel?

Like a lot of people in this thread have been saying, that's down to virtually no national standards. The US doesn't have one public education system, it has 52.

Best Slav.

Same in Germany. Saxony is Japan-tier, Bremen is Albania-tier

>Remember that one time all of your universities were shit and you had to come to the states if you actually wanted to make something of yourself after high school

That's because we kind of blew up their best universities....do you think it's a coincidence that the world's best universities are in the UK and the US, the only relevant countries that weren't invaded in the past century?

That's a better argument, yes.

Also, I'll bite. 52? Not 50?

I don't think I can stress enough the kind of impact having 80% of non-Indian minority children not being able to solve for x can have on your total statistics

I don't really care at this point as it's simply the way it's going to be, we still have a huge amount of achievers and innovators in this country and at the end of the day proportions don't matter in that regard, absolute numbers do

That's not what I'm asking. Is the curriculum different in each state?

Puerto Rico and Washington DC

And the US pumps out 3 times as many PHD's as the next best country...

Wew, that's why we are fucked up. Russians are just too stupid.

>Is the curriculum different in each state?
Yes, since we're a federal republic.

Washington is a federal district and has its own public school system. I think he's also including PR.

how does that change what I said? It's still the way things are

if you look at things on an average basis sure we're mediocre but it isn't your average that gets things done, it's your top 1%

and we are far and away the leaders in that regard

You have an overall score of 192, which is pretty much average among OECD states and higher than in the US