youtube.com/watch?v=jQA2yVNoMfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_bread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smoke salmon
some vegetables
bread
coffee

I drink a coffee with milk

Every morning I get up, put on sandals, get my pistol and phone and walk to the 7/11 down the street to buy some hot dogs

with these?

Captcha: choose all coffee

well done lad, finally you left aside your daily poisoned unhealthy breakfast, youre improving im happy for you

Usually just the coffee. I only eat cookies (but no that brand) when I drink the coffee at home, but that does not happen often (sadly)

Tea, two crumpets and an apple if I'm extra peckish

do they have these cookies over there? my dad got them and i've been eating them, it says they're from spain

An excellent choice

However if you have anything sweet on them I'm sending in the death squads

I have never seen that brand, but it's not surprising since I live relatively near the HQs of Gullón/Fontaneda, which one of the biggest cookie brands in europe, and everything cookie related that is sold here comes from them

Just butter, i'm a boring sod.

Coffe with milk, bread with olive oil and tomato.

Ugh. What do you like about the tomato? Honestly. I wish I could like it because it's in everything. But it grosses me out. I've never eaten a raw one though, not even a slice. Is there something I'm missing?

Sweeeeet, chocolate tartlets are delicious, nice breakfast, OP.

3 slices of bread with butter and jelly, 1 apple, 1 banana and a glass of milk..

Bread with tomato is a catalonian/valencian thing, I have never eaten it but I'm curious because people swear by it

Almost good, but we all know if you have tomato on bread then you best bloody well have cheese aswell or you're just wasting your time.

Thanks br.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

I haven't eaten breakfast in months

That's a good shade of tea.

If you're well-off, you should make it, drain and remove the bag and then put in another bag.

And then there are Americans like this.

I'm sorry everyone.

that's coffee

I'm from Madrid and I've been having that breakfast all my life, as well as my family.

You mean raw cheese or pizza like cheese?

Mashed potatoes with a creamy dog shit on top and leaves in watery sick.
Yum.

>eating within 3 hours of waking up

Literally how? I don't stop being nauseous and hating myself until about 10.

As for your question, black coffee and various nicotine delivery systems (usually snus, but occasionally I smoke as well). Luckily, first break at work is at 10, so I'll have a rusk or something with my coffee then.

I prefer raw but if you melt cheese that's good aswell.

I didn't read your post. Carry on.

I can see why half of you starved to death during the "famine"

what's wrong with that?

I laughed at your nausea Sweden, to be honest I'm that way myself. I wake up earlier than most people though.

>american coffee
*vomits*

Proteinshake, supplements, 1 glass of water and juice. Then müsli or organic peanut butter sandwhich

sorry forgot creatine

I skip breakfast.
yolo

>Bulgaria
*vomits*

We get it, you """"work out"""", no one gives a shit.

The Golden One?

Mon nègre :D

Usually a cup of oatmeal and a cup of egg whites. I just pour some maple syrup in my oats. Sometimes I have coffee.

I think it's the whole "being woken up" thing. On weekdays, I feel like shit as described, but on weekends or when I have a holiday and can sleep until I wake up naturally I feel fine. Even made hot breakfasts on such occasions, I can see the appeal.

Teh Tarik (lit. Pulled Tea) milk tea with broth
Roti Canai (lit. Knead with hand Dough) Plain crust with curry dips

Nah m8

How do I make this tea? Is it good?

A plate of "just a little" fried eggs and bacon is also perfect

2bh, I wake up way to late, grab two handfuls of cornflakes straight from the pack with my hand, jam it in and then down it with two gulps of milk straight from the carton.

It's getting fucking old, too.

Well, obviously my ancestors didn't, so your statement makes no sense.

I can see how your country pic related.

The idiot gene is recessive

Nothing, I woke up too late for breakfast. Lunch was some mixed salad with tuna my mum made

Greetings Prague.

That must make you all the prouder that you got it, then. Felicitations.

>whore
>has a whore's breakfast

This one checks out.

I hope you said thanks.

Pancakes tbqhwy, lad.

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jQA2yVNoMfk
Personally I love the broth.

。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。 my last breakfast
Im vegan
Clean your desk

fag

(; ̄ェ ̄)I'm drunk right now no time or energy to argue about my sexuality or gender....ugh

fag

>vegan
>drunk

not surprising desu

Is no one gonna mention this nigger's disgusting desktop and keyboard?

Cheap energy drink from aldi

Nothing besides a coffee. Been doing this since birth.

I wake up, shower/get dressed/pour coffee and run out the door in under 20 minutes.

I feel shame when I eat my Coco pops.

At least you get something in your system.

Peanut butter sandwich and a chocolate coffee (mocaccino).

How the fuck does your heart handle that? I tried the coffee and cigarettes depressed meme and I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack.

Yuck, are you guys really that Americanized? You don't eat some delicious pita and hummus with falafel or something?

/fit/ here (same guy)

Yeah it's pretty bad. But I usually have a protein shake around lunch and a good meal at lunch and a big one at dinner. Then I get another protein shake at bedtime and snack on a bowl of salad throughout the day.

But I just don't do breakfast, I like my extra time to sleep.

He's from Prague, that's their breakfast mandated by law

What kind of bread do you use?
Do you make the coffee yourself? What brand?

>protein shake

Literally a meme.

>I'm too lazy to lift so I silently judge them and their dedication and hard work to make myself feel better by comparison

Always. Always happens.

BUT IT TASTES GOOD

I usually have coffee and a croissant for breakfast if I'm hungry enough to eat.

Light brown tigerbread (wheat)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_bread

I just get my coffee from the coffee machine. I study at a public university, but it's all the way in Amsterdam which is pretty far from my house. So I often just go to a private university near my house, which is located in a small castle. I go there to study. They have free coffee and food there and lots of cubicles. It's pretty great.

Are you obese. You must admit it to me if you are, or Allah will smite you.

Quite the opposite.

Coco pops is a guilty pleasure.

I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be there, but nobody checks.

Did you take that picture. Looks comfy.

I don't eat breakfast because if feel nauseous in the mornings

Nah. I wish my handwriting was that neat.

all these foreigners saying they dont eat breakfast
i fucking die when i skip breakfast

What's your breakfast, Turkiyye? Is it traditional or otherwise intriguing to other countries?

three cups of black coffee, two fried eggs, a banana, unsweetened oats with whole milk and a piece of bread (bolillo).
I only eat twice a day, so the meals are huge as fuck. I'm a skelly btw

What's your life like?

this

and this

>wake up at 10 am
>put some SVU or Simpsons in the tv
>make breakfast and eat it
>shower
>shitpost
>go to classes at 2pm
>go back to apartment at 10 pm
>make dinner for me and my roommate
>do homework
>sleep
>repeat

not my pic tho

Protein shakes is a meme.

Its just sugar. doesnt help you for shit with gains.

>carbon-based lifeforms do not needs proteins

Ok Norway, it's time to stop posting.

Seattle's Best Dark Roast btw

this looks good

You get your protein throught meat.

Read up on what whey protein actually is, educate yourself.

I am 400lbs but I don't eat unhealthily, just a lot. Its OK for me though because my 'fat' isn't fat, it is just congealed micronutrients. I'll run you through as I eat the same everyday. I am healthier than you I can promise it.

Breakfast 1000 calories
>200g Cornflakes Dry, about 780 calories, only 8g sugar, enriched so 200% Vitamin D, 200% Thiamin, 200% Riboflavin, 200% Niacin, 200% Vitamin B6, 100% Folic Acid, 200% Vitamin B12, 200% Pantothenic Acid, 200% Iron
>200ml whole milk, 120 calories, 7g Protein, 22% Calcium, 23% Vitamin B12, 26% Vitamin D
>1/2 cup Cocoa Powder (sometimes mixed with the milk sometimes dry) 100 calories, 8.5g Protein, 60% Fibre, 50% Magnesium, 66% Iron

Lunch 1000 calories
>100g Dates, 300 calories, 63g healthy dried sugars (the moisture makes sugar unhealthy because it becomes caramel in your gut), 18% Potassium, 5% Iron, 10% Magnesium, 32% Fibre
>50g Sunflower Seeds, 300 calories, 10g Protein, 16% Fibre, 14% Iron, 30% Vitamin B6, 40% Magnesium
>100g Greek Yoghurt with 30g Cheddar Cheese Sticks for dipping 250 calories 11g Protein, 37% Calcium
>Cottage Cheese 100g 100 calories, 11g Protein
>Small Orange 50 calories, 9% Fibre, 85% Vitamin C

Dinner 1000 calories
>1 cup brown rice (weighed raw), 700 calories, 11% Potassium, 24% Fibre, 15g Protein, 66% Magnesium, 45% Vitamin D6, 15% Iron
>50g seasoned and fried cashews 300 calories, 9g Protein, 36% Magnesium, 10% Vitamin B6 etc

Snacks 1000 calories
>2 Reeses Cups 230 calories, 5g Protein (love american sweets)
>1 tbsp olive oil for dipping the cups, 120 calories, healthy fats
>2 slices of toast with whole sliced and seasoned Avocado, 500 calories, super healthy all round
>Bag of Skittles 230 calories

Total like 3900 calories

>this entire post

Breakfast - 1000 calories
>Muffin, 400kCal
>Bagel, 300kCal
>Cream Cheese, 100kCal
>Yoghurt, 100kCal
>Banana, 100kCal

Post-Workout - 200kCal
>Whey protein shake, 200kCal

Lunch - 1000kCal