twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who this?

>le 61%

*unzip gun*

All those arabs in the background.

I mean Italian-Americans.

ZITTO ANIMALE

Fairly certain they're mexicans.

>The boy’s father Justin Clark pronounced on Facebook and pronounced that his son “brought a knives since he was gonna b jumped and he was a propagandize knew of this and unsuccessful to act.”

So he knew his son was being bullied and instead of intervening and talk to school faculty he thought it was ok to bring a weapon to fatally wound or kill them just in case.

As the school has a school police officer apparently he could also have talked to him.

You know, using a taser against a knife wielder is playing with your life.

Ok, context?
What happened?

Sperg went to school with knives and the school security guard shot him in the neck

/r9k/ REEEEEEEEE'd and then got shot.

But really, a kid was getting bullied and found out he was going to get jumped by spics so he brought a knife with him to defend himself. Things escalated and the police came and shot him, Also he looks like a sperg which doesn't help.

>*unsheathes knife*
>"Where's my phone brah?!"
>"DROP THE KNIFE!"
>*Bang*
>"As life flashes through my eyes, the only thing I regret is having Italian heritage."
>*dies*

He did stab someone right?

did he die?

Video?

Link the vid pls im too stoned to look up

Tried to

If this is true then that idiot kid did not deserve to be shot. His scrawny ass probably wouldn't last long in a brawl against group of Mexicans so it is understandable that, feeling threatened, he picked up the knife to defend himself.

He didn't have what it took to actually stab or kill someone though, poor kid.

You'd be surprised what desperation can do to even the most innocent of people.

kek he swung that knife hard

liveleak.com/view?i=688_1481237809

So they shot him in the *neck* because he was *carrying* the knife? He didn't even use it?
Jesus, talk about overkill.

I think he stabbed one person, or at least tried to.

Apparently he was dual-wielding to begin with which makes it even more ridiculous.

>be white kid in school of minorities
>get bullied
>get shot

kek. dog bless the usa

From up close a knife is actually just as lethal as a gun. Even more lethal within melee range.

You don't have to point a knife or anything. You can just walk up to someone and stab or slash with poor aim and he's gone. And it's much harder to parry a knife than to push a gun away.

why doesn't security just bring bucklers to school
baka americans

He definitely needed to be shot, he walked around like an idiot.
But he didn't deserve to be shot, given why he brought a knife in the first place.

And the father is a waste of skin if what is saying is true

Yeah but on the neck?
Couldn't they just have gone for his legs?

Dude I swear if I was that officer I would have shot his pinky finger only so he drops the knife.-

Shooting in the legs should be done if you can. But really, it can only be done in luxury situations where no one would get hurt if you gave the guy another 5 seconds to stumble around. I don't think that's the case here.

Plus there is a higher chance to miss. Something you don't want on a school yard.

In the Netherlands there have been cases where an officer aimed for the legs and hit someone in the neck as well, because the guy was running away. So it's not even a sure way to tell where the officer tried to shoot.

It's a kid, he'd get scared easily.

where is he actually standing like an autist in the op? not in this video

You can hear him yelling, "BACK OFF" though. It would have made more sense to keep a good distance and try to negotiate once he's calmed down.

That, or take out his legs or arms instead of aiming for center mass.

I shot a wop in Reno, just to watch him die

Depends. If you are high on adrenaline, there isn't much you can do other shoot him.

poor kid, he only want to kill his bullies. nothing wrong with it.

at least he tried to, not like some other kids who would just suicide.

Americops are mentally younger than kids

It's a schoolyard, I'd guess there were multiple kids filming what happened

Yea. Officer fucked up. Should have fired a warning shout then yelled in a louder voice that the next one is going into the brain.

It would have set him straight real quick.

Plus, if kid really was suicidal and wanted to engage you could always point blank drop him with stopping power from the gun once he closes the distance.

General rule is to stay at least 20 meters away from a knife wielding assailant when you are armed with a gun.

Why did he start slashing at random people then?

He realised that he was a robot and the normies must pay.

is he bullied?

He was a zainichi korean

he could've literally shot a round or two into the air and this wouldn't have happened

this isn't a fucking battlefield scenario, i bet the kid didn't even think they actually would shoot

also if he was high on adrenaline i'm pretty sure he would've catched up to the dude and chopped him, instead he chose to walk slowly with an intimidating manner

The spics should get trialed for second degree murder.

Yeah, American cop really trigger happy, ain't they?

This kid just needs to wait for a few more years to able carry firearms and then goes like Cho.

He could be an hero. I hope all kid who got into bully would be like this more. Just kill your bullies or do school shooting spree.

if you kill your bullies they win

>he could've literally shot a round or two into the air and this wouldn't have happened
Possibly. But the police has to instantly decide if the risk is worth it. His decision was not unreasonable.

Better than killed yourself. I don't get it.

If you are going to dead, why don't goes with a bang and kill all the people who push you to this?