WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY

1. YOUR COUNTRY
2. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS?

Mommy is going to die? but who will make tendies?

nice

vodka

You think you're gonna die? Haha. "You" won't die. You're trapped in the universe forever. "You" can't be destroyed. Enjoy it because you're gonna be here forever.

Russia
I live in Russia

I don't? What benefits would dealing with it yield?

I'm glad the suffering will finally end

This.

if i play my cards right, 2016 can still be the year i die

>Flag
It is merely the cycle of life. We come from the mother earth, roam the steppes and then return.

USA
Magic mushrooms

Who cares.

In 2 trillion years, we will only see stars within our local group. We will live in a super-galaxy. The rest of the universe will be so far away that their light won't ever reach us, forever.

In 100 trillion years. Star formation will end. The longest living stars, the red dwarfs will live another 10 trillion years.

1 quadrillion years, solar systems will be no more as their orbit complete their long but inevitable decay. Either falling into the stellar remnants or escape into the void.

1 quintillion years from now, all the stellar remnants fall into black holes or are lost into the void. There are not even galaxies of anything anymore.

In 10 decillion years, the protons begin to decay. All baryonic matter slowly decays into nothingness.

In 10 duodecillion years, matter has cease to be. Only Black Holes remain. Black Holes will dominate the universe.

10^100 years, the Black Holes themselves evaporate. Only photons and elemental particles remain. Even two leptons meating each other is a big even as nothing else happens.

10^2500 years

???? Possibility of a Big Rip, Big Freeze, Quantum Decay. The universe ceases to be.

Have read from somewhere that americans fear death more than others nations and try to deny that fact. To deny that feeling they create happy childhood for their children's and deify youth.

Norg
I litter my day with thoroughly unpleasant activities so that I'm constantly uncomfortable and hungry for death.

Most American parents think it's a good idea to condition their kids to think that being alive is the only thing that really matters. They don't think about how getting a degree and working some boring white collar job with boring people doesn't really give a purpose to meaning. I'm currently trying my hardest to pave a path for a life that's eventful and unpredictable, even if it does mean death comes into play. Would rather die young than live a boring ass life.

flag
i just dont really care and continue my life, yes im apathetic to the point that i dont give a shit about suicide

Death is a cute girl, why afraid of her?

oh wew, This is a good subject in Sup Forums desu.

most of people try to believe religion thing hoping they will go to heaven after.
But don't be sad so much. we all are just mere cycle of the nature.

when we feel and react, it's just like regular algorithm which is having exact result. just like water get boiled in 100C, and frozen below 0c,
human consciousness does just the same.
but It's just it has far many algorithms which are unable to be calculated.

Honestly doesn't make much sense to me because of 1) How religious the USA is and 2) How militaristic we are combined with the size of our armed forces.

I for one am content with the idea that one day my consciousness will cease and my body will decay until what used to be me is eaten up by the sun and exploded out into the cosmos when it finally dies out. Not saying I want to die though. I've stared down the barrel of a loaded gun, survival instincts are real shit.

I yearn for that day

Aus
I pray for it to happen as soon as possible

>Finally Allah shall reward me with pure maidens and bliss eternal

feels good desu

>tfw to intelligent to think about that

>tfw so intellegent I won't have to think about it because I already figured it out

>(You)