foreigner ”l love Japanese Anime!”

I ”illegal viewing."

>implying i don't have a crunchyroll sub

Suck a dick nipshit
Kill yourself back to MAL

End yourself

Neck yourself you literal faggot

N-no bully

There are so fucking many sites that I'd be surprised if this was illegal.
Either that or Jap companies are retards.

I torrent my anime, and I likely buy more merch then half of those japs anyway. Contributes more back to the industry than a shitty crunchyroll subscription anyway.

pay us sand human

Why should I, jappy?

Nah fuck off, stop putting Blu-rays at such ridiculous prices and I'll stop torrenting.

what if i told you that letting them watch anime for free could get you more money?

>implying i don't have a crunchyroll sub

Why would you want that?

>watching anime

Seriously?

If it's not on crunchyroll i torrent it, I'm a poor fag so this is the only way i can support the japs

>Jews
>Paying anyone

Fuck off americunt, I pay for shit

>contributing to the anime industry
>enabling the growth of capitalism

>pic
do not remember this

I'm not paying a monthly subscription for just one anime which is already ending.

The day more tokusatsu apart from Ultraman is available in the west (and not just the US and France) I may consider it.

options for anime

1) 100-300 dollarydoos plus tip for physical release from nippon once the season has ended
2) 60 dollarydoos per year to the crunchyjew for simulcasted unlimited anime™*
*this series is not available in your region because licensing dickery
3) 0 dollarydoos for seafaring anime with a nebulous release schedule and questionable subtitling quality

there is a reason people don't pick option one

learn english, dumb nipgook

I actually unironically tried to get a crunchyroll subscription, but even though they took my money they only let me view episodes six fucking months after they aired due to living outside of America. Been happily pirating ever since.

If they actually let me watch, translated OVAs, and at least put the minimal effort of translating OPs, I might consider resubbing.

>questionable quality
>implying fansubs aren't better 99% of the time

It's not like your companies don't seem hell bent on making their media hard as fuck to get in the US.
And when it is available for some reason they charge over a hundred dollars.

Not our fault. It's your guys fault for not wanting to export it. We like it, and will consume it illegally if you guys don't want us to do it legally.

Half of it isn't even available here. And if you can buy it here then it's much more expensive. You can't afford the anime if you are a poorfag.

Why isn't there a manga crunchyroll?

Imagine a full translated JUMP magazine with source quality images, holy shit

doesn't cr also have manga

I will also add games to this as well. Capcom being the most obvious perp.
It's obvious that games like Monster Hunter sell well in the west, but it took then years upon years to start expanding their western markets.

Most companies need only hire quality translators for shit, and then export the game. People will eat that shit up.
Also they need to ignore the moronic SJWs, and stop censoring shit because of a a vocal minority.
Nip companies don't try to understand western markets despite the huge potential they have for growth in them. It pains me to see this both as a weeb, and as a businessman.

There is?
Then why are scans still bad?

Kikeroll has manga, but the pricing it nuts

they've been doing manga for quite some time now

free new SnK chapters are pretty good

Is their typesetting as bad as in their anime?

It isn't awful, but its still far worse than scanlation groups. Not enough interest in them mangos for a western audience

Fucking Goyim

>Jew
>Goyim
U w0t m80

Also like I give a shit Jap
Your country doesn't even know mine exists