How is Ireland? I've recently traced some ancestry to Galway. I'd like to pay a visit within the next year or so

How is Ireland? I've recently traced some ancestry to Galway. I'd like to pay a visit within the next year or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-dbFhQBmQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dún_Aonghasa
youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks more like this

In for :

buttmad anglos
A fuckload of buttmad anglod

>to Galway
If you're a foreigner, you have to book a year in advance to be allowed into the city in Galway. If you're from the rest of the country, you can get a pass in about a week or so.

it's shit
t. scot

Can people see up your kilt when you're upstairs in your glass house, Alistair?

egatireh hum

MUH HERITAGE

Don't worry lad, I won't be coming to your shitstain of a union.

Interesting. Is this true for any other cities in Ireland?

I live in County Tyrone you mong. You do realise that practically every Irishman laughs at you retarded yanks and your 'muh heritage' bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-dbFhQBmQ

I agree, it's a pointless holiday.

I'm just messing, lad. Make a beeline for Galway, it's beautiful. Possibly the nicest city on Earth.

>taking anything a Jackeen says seriously

If I could move seven counties to the middle of the Indian Ocean to be forgotten about, they'd be Dublin, Tyrone, Fermanagh, Antrim, Derry, Armagh and Down.

Excellent. Any other recommended destinations?

MUH HERITAGE MUHFUGGA IM IRISH I IM IRISH YA HEAR ME?? IM IRISH MUH HERITAGE MUHUFAHFUADS NNIOADLsnaxcjkhsfgrs

Was looking for this

>I've recently traced some ancestry to Galway. I'd like to pay a visit within the next year or so.

Why do people get so mad when someone wants to travel? It's not like I'm going to go shit in the streets and screech at the locals. I'm not Chinese.

It could be fun.

To be honest, the touristy stuff is underrated.

Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Inis Mór, Newgrange, etc are all worth a visit.

The only place I ever thought was overrated is the Giant's Causeway. It just didn't float my boat at all.

To be honest, though, a lot of Ireland will have a novelty value to you. If you stay out west, there'll be castles, abbeys and some Bronze and Iron Age stuff that'll be totally new to American eyes, but that nobody will steer you towards, because to us, they just dot the countryside.

For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dún_Aonghasa

Also, if you're interested in languages, you could visit the Gaeltacht in Galway. An Spidéal would probably be your best bet, where people will speak Irish and you could learn a few words and try it out. The odd shit might give you a dirty look, but most people here will be much kinder and friendlier than Americans.

Closer to this. I'm not a"yank," not that you'd know the difference.

oh, so you're a wanker, thank you for enlightening us

Yeah man. No problem.

hello grace

It's an african tier hellhole where junkies numeriously walk the streets. And outside of dublin they hate people the visit because of their heritage.

>It's an african tier hellhole where junkies numeriously walk the streets.
That was your fault for going to Dublin.

>And outside of dublin they hate people the visit because of their heritage.
Simply untrue.

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

t.macklemore

How's Cork? My grandmother was from there, and I have to scatter her ashes at some point.

It's not like I'm going to walk around advertising why I'm there. It'd be disrespectful to visit a foreign country and at least not try to go unnoticed.

We all know about the scams and the heroin is everywhere in Ireland.

I forgot to mention that the food tastes horrible

You stand out because of how you sound, smell and look

>WE

>I forgot to mention that the food tastes horrible
You probably weren't used to food that isn't 60% sugar.

>We all know about the scams and the heroin is everywhere in Ireland.
Wow, thanks for the tip. The last time I tried to score heroin in Roscommon, I came up empty. I'll have to try harder.

I ask think you are just english as the irish weren't allowed into Galway even before Protestantism was a thing

>yanks
I'm not a northerner

No you guys feed your cows weeds or something because any meat you get there is bad. And I'm used to grass feed all natural meat so it's not because if gmo boogy man you euros like to cry about

You write in the startled, agitated manner of an Ulster Unionist on a Youtube video about Rangers.

well the north won, so now you're all yanks

If you are from the south you are probably Scot-Irish Don't be a moron and confuse Scot-Irish for Irish

I don't know what a ranger is. Just warning him of the dangers of the irish and how to avoid them

How does it feel, Yanks?

Yes, me, an Englishman who frankly hates Ireland has an Irish passport and can use it, unlike you burgers who feel a 'muh heritage' meme connection

There were six Irish-born Confederate generals. It's not like not a single person in the US South has Irish heritage.

Do you know what a Google search is?

Look, bud, if you had a bad time here, I'm sorry for your troubles, but it's not the experience of the majority.

t.Irish tourism industry

I wish. I'd be earning money for doing nothing at all.

West Cork is very beautiful during Summer.

Its usually made up by irish muh heritage people. They do it to a lot of historical figures here to try and steal history and made themselves feel special and American at the same time

Irish beef is world renowned for being grass-fed. It's typically American beef which is corn-fed. There's a reason we're the only EU country allowed to export beef to the US.

It actually it's the experience of the majority. They just don't want there green irish bubble popped with reality so they lie to themselves and everyone around them

Are you saying there weren't Irish-born Confederate generals?

That's why i said you feed then weeds or clovers or some shit

Maybe off they were known to be born to a roman catholic family in Ireland and then came over. Otherwise it's most likely a lie

William Browne? Patrick Cleburne? Joseph Finegan? Didn't they teach you anything in school? Must be an actual Yank.

I said roman Catholic you buffoon

You're that Nordie lad in the US aren't you.

Why so much hate for these muh heritage burgers? If an American came to my town looking for his heritage I would happily humour him and show him around

No born here.

They are annoying as hell and should move to Ireland of they love it so much

What if I want to go to Limerick?

I don't know if I love it. That doesn't change the fact I'd like to visit.

How far back can your Irish heritage be with you still being able to get one? I voted leave but being an EU citizen could save me a load of ballache with paperwork and visas 2bh

Why would you want too visit a hellhole you probably have no blood connection too

Make sure you're accustomed to the feeling of getting stabbed.

Even if I don't, why not? I don't have a blood connection to Russia either but I still want to visit the Far East. The world is more than just the US yank.

I keep telling you that ireland is fake culture, shitty hellhole

Then it's no different than the US.

>claims to be from the south but also claims that there it's no culture here.

I'm triggered.
>My mom is eligible for citizenship but I'm not because she didn't register herself before I was born
>yet if she hooks up with Tyrone and I get a half niglet brother he WOULD be eligible
FUUUU

>Tyrone
SQUEALING

>america talking about fake culture

Outside of pic related, there isn't.

you can spot yanks from a mile away
Clothing is a dead giveaway. You all have a particular way of dressing.
Speech is a giveaway too. You talk really loud in any language.

I think you can do it if you have a great-grandparent who was born in Ireland, and your grandparent was born outside of Ireland but applied for citizenship

Intredasting, my nan's father was Irish but I don't know I could prove it

Not when Gerry adams gets his way

fuck you hope they send you back

North of Ireland fag reporting in
Please liberate us from the UK already

Lel.

First of you are from Appalachia then you aren't irish ROMAN CATHOLIC. You are an ulster Scot.

Second the entire country has its own culture

American culture. Fatass crony capitalist self indulging hedonists.

Leave the basement once in a while. And check your eyes that picture want taken in the U.S.

*wasn't

did you take a stroll on the old long walk?