sunday blues edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibited_degree_of_kinship#United_Kingdom
scotbanks.org.uk/legal_position.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty9KmrbdcYE
youtube.com/watch?v=yYAjshQA2ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your parents have you

They get divorced, your dad has a kid with your step-mum. This kid is now your half-brother

Your dad and step-mum get divorced and she has a kid with her new husband. That kid is your half-brother's sister.

But is she also your half-sister?

racist mods stop deleting my quality /brit/:s.

Me on back, mod on lap

biologically, no
if you live with your half-brother's sister for most of your childhood, you might consider them to be your sister

not a word the first time

not even a pixel this time

>using the term rapefugee
Refugees are just looking for safe haven, not to commit crime against the population

WATCH IT JANNY

how does google have so many different pictures of the word calle

gets my neurons firing it really does

half sister once removed obvisouly

already had two bumps
need to slow down

i think i might have brain cancer

degenerate

>rapefugees
hahahahaha
naww little rorkey baby
*pats you on the head*

I'm more interested in whether they're legally your sister.

Makes sense

nah she's fair game lad

we need to be able to know who is a refugee, and who is exploiting the generosity of the west

Faye is pretty fit lads

Pepe is (((Time's))) fictional person of the year

past 3 books ive read all feature a beautiful but neurotic lady in them. really makes you think

On the refugee crisis, we should drop the patronising “They are warm people.” No, there are murderers among them in the same way there are among us. The liberal left prohibit writing anything bad about refugees, which results in the anti-immigrant right monopolising.

it's the spanish word for road so it comes up on loads of street view pics. Road, avenue and street pop up pretty frequently as well

>rapefugee

rorke's played his hand a bit early there

don't think it's done him any favours

he'll be going back to the creche empty handed tonight

I wouldn't imagine so
I also don't think that there are legal definitions for brother and sister, only parents

Is faye number 4? If not you're getting a smack

calle mentioned

Rasheed

Radical centrist

Well it's illegal to have sex with your sister, so there must be a definition somewhere

Stop bringing cancerous Islam to the west

going to pop to the corner shop

i'm a radical centrist that hates rorkes and Sup Forums as much as the next man

but surely no one in this thread actually wants to 'welcome refugees'

didnt eat anything today

would obliterate that one in the middle

might wanna get that checked out

ringpull just nicked off with a bit of my moustache

Is radical centrism the new far left?

we still deport people lads, i'm not sure you actually understand how refugee status works in this country

1st born: 25
2nd born: 23
3rd born: 21 (me)
4th born: 13
5th born: 11

why

yes, the other lad left the facebook file name so I found her profile

Hello Slavoj

havent read a book for 10 years

Think we should train the royal navy by using migrants ships as practice targets haha.

'sheed

Well done on not understanding what radical centrism is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibited_degree_of_kinship#United_Kingdom

Tough, they can fuck off

me on the far right

White American here, can I come in?

>mfw a Scot tries to pay for goods with their "money"

v. devilish of you

where is she at?

t. Norman Montage

How terrorists will be defeated:by opening the borders and breaking down barriers

How they will be aided:promoting division, hate, and intolerance, making it easy for them to recruit.

is croydon really london's manhattan?

Rorkesheed

the wikipedia definition of alt right doesn't ring true to me. feels like the media has misinterpreted its intentions and origins the same way they mis interpreted what cuck means.

they're not opposed to conservatives, they're just new conservatives.

it was leftists that labeled conservatives as cucks when it had been a derogatory term used against them in the first place.

what young right wing person called old right wing people cucks? no one. it was aimed at left liberals for supporting multiculturalism.

I used to read all the time and I stopped for some reason, no idea why.

Last thing I was reading was The Picture of Dorian Grey and it was so smug it got kind of annoying.

>tfw I tell them it isn't legal tender and they sperg out

>"their" money

Canary Wharf

its legal tender

>How terrorists will be defeated:by opening the borders and breaking down barriers

>How they will be aided:promoting division, hate, and intolerance, making it easy for them to recruit.

isn't that london's wall street?

Newcastle uni, Manchester originally, lots of pictures of her

How to stop terrorism: leave the middle east alone

years ago I would have called you an idiot but you're right to an extent. There will always be outliers that want to subvert society no matter how welcoming it is, but if we want to stop people sympathising with them then we have to make them feel wanted and welcome

ummm no

MANNY MENTIONED

scotbanks.org.uk/legal_position.php
>Scottish Banknotes are legal currency – i.e. they are approved by the UK Parliament. However, Scottish Bank notes are not Legal Tender, not even in Scotland.

SCOTS BTFO

was with a scot and this happened once a bit before their referendum, he got incredibly angry and started muttering shit about how the uk revolves around london and they're gonna leave, etc.

quite hilarious

Here is a fact:if we restrict migration, we will be sending a message to moderate muslims-"we don't want you". Then who will they turn to? You do the maths.

No thanks

good lad

they all have wonky jaws though lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty9KmrbdcYE

NEW DAVE

I TOLD YOU FUCKS IT WAS COMING

uhh yes sweetie

I call it the "bargepole" system

or nuke them all
no more muslims, no more problem

>worship farron and corbyn
looks like it

>Then who will they turn to?

Germany

don't believe you

Probably all the MDMA

Bit too late for that.

Maybe they could stay home and improve their own countries? just a thought...

but that was me
check the archive

hey this isn't the eevblog!

haha quality youtube.com/watch?v=yYAjshQA2ms

have no problem with islam just like i have no problem with judaism or buddhism. all theism is relevant on the cultural side
but its true that a religion that enforce its own code of law is inadequate with the idea of nation

bit shit like

>if we maintain our national sovereignty and create immigration restrictions, the Muslims who already hate us and take advantage of our generosity will hate us even more

muslims who leave the country to join ISIS are no different than white lads who get bullied and shoot up schools

>just woke up
>laying half on my stomach half on my side
>dont even live in the bush
>something casually crawls along my ack
>is it just the sheet brushing up against me?
>lay there for a few more seconds to figure out if its just a sheet or a critter
>it speeds up
>yeah its a critter of some sort
>reach around with my left hand and grab it off my back and throw it to the other side of the room
All g

Countries that we have destroyed and manipulated? You have to be joking

Wow. All these American comedy shows got it dead wrong when it comes to British women, they're stunning.

If stir my haggis gets her way, they will be adopting the Euro soon anyway

Their own countries? maybe it'd do Syria for example a world of good if they just fucking stayed their and fought for their country or became part of the workforce.

reminder that brexit happened and trump won

and the scots lost lmao

cold sweat just reading this Tbh