Why is this?

Why is this?

Is it because walls works or because east germans really are slavs?

Is that a furry/bronie map?

i think it has something to do with islam

Mosques in Germany.

mosques

>rich parts with loud mindless drones that hate themselves and have no purpose in life
>full of mosqueitos
Makes sense.

east germany is a bit poorer so there is not as many muslim immigrants there as in west germany

Because religion is heavily frowned upon here. The people here value their secularity and kick everybody else out, who wants a special treating.

>Furry map correlates to placements of Mosques in Germany

My eyes have been opened.

Funny how everything wrong and degenerated is west of the old iron curtain

It's because we are 90% atheist, while the west is mainly christian. In the west it's not easy to say "muslims are not allowed" because they teach their children relgion in schools. So muslims get treated equally.

All this doesn't exist here. There is also barely any support or church tax here.

>tfw Czechia and DDR were the only cunts to go fully atheist

Be proud brother, I love czechia. In my state we make no exceptions or special laws, like the Islam lessons at school, which were proposed in NRW.

Proud to be a Berliner!

>tfw Catholicuck friend of friend of a friend comes for a beer
>"so I heard you are religious?"
so it begins...

SCHWEINEMETT STATT MOHAMMED

>big cities are rather irreligious
>the people who welcomed the refugees are godless heathens
who would've though

And yet it's irreligious East Germans that torch asylum centers, not conservative western Catholics. Explain that, Einstein.

It's still something different. I live in Leipzig and the mentality towards religion is something entirely different than in West Germany. Any religion is seen rather bad here. Yes, also Chrisians. And people think that there shouldn't be any religious influence, especially not in education or politics.

In the west it's generally accepted, also in big cities. You can build a mosque and you can also propose a muslim party or islam lessons, because most of them were born into a religion. It's all based on equality. They don't have the mindset, that it's maybe better to throw all this over board and let the children be born free. And they can't change this, because it implicates that they would have to change their christian based things too. Instead of banning religion in school, they introduced more of it.

>poorer than the rest of the country
>no muslims
worth it desu

It's not even that bad because rents, property prices and service prices are adjusted accordingly, and probably even food to some extent. The only things that cost "more" in the east than the west (as a portion of our paycheck) are "luxury" items like cars, electronics and brand chocolate.

kek rightard logic never fails to amuse

saxonys problem with the extreme right

Laicism, humanism and atheism make a country great.

Not bulding religious bulidings for pandering.

Oh boy, retarded fucking leftards. Demonstrations are now violence, heard it here first. Better ban demonstrations to protect the "democracy".

Sachsen is rightful Bohemian clay!

Poland is much more Christian than west Germany and everybody here hates muslims, your church is slacking if it allows other religions to encroach on it's territory

Also
>Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung
Literally progressive fascists.

upper saxony is rightful saxon clay

hey bro
been to Prague a year ago for Christmas... didn't see a single black person
great place, great culture, good fun !

This couldve been us. But you playin'.

Gotta love gommunism. At least with state atheism islam wasn't a problem back then

I like that flag, its very medieval

Ossies are xenophobic

Proudly the most racist country

He meant "Ossie" as German slang for "Easterner" (Ost = East)

Germans are actually Muslim Africans.

East Germany is still poorer than West Germany, so Muslims don't go there. The "refugees" coincidentally always end up in the areas with plenty of money and jobs.

this. I want to belong to Czech. How can we make a referendum?

you don't, you say it's for taking sudetenland and you want to get even

kek