/asean/

hello?

fiba.com/rankinggirls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeY9kOD83eg
youtube.com/watch?v=McEdn-gf9gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a pic for an ant

Ever since I got fit I've started feeling worthy to masturbate to more attractive anime characters

t. /fitsean/

later

>tfw banned from Sup Forums
;_;

STOP TRYING TO BE KOREA FUCKING FAGGOTS KOREA USED TO BE SHIT 3RD WORLD LIKE YOU BUT NOW IT'S GOOD UNLIKE YOU

Post progess

Dead thread

Is it holiday in M'laysia too?
You know, It's Prophet Muhammad's birthday and your country is Muslim country.

Duh

>mfw north korea establishes power over the rest of asia

get rekt

>tfw i need to survive until 15 with 450 pesos

youtube.com/watch?v=TeY9kOD83eg

Salted rice with sweet soy sauce sounds good.

or just go to random people wedding.

Any good business with a small room with wifi and airconditioning in a poorfag community.

Help guys.

Also a business that caters exclusively to women

Some Bayad center or some shit.
Make sure to beef up your security and don't leave monies/valuables in the office.

Oh god who is that sperg are all white men in SEA like that

kek

>tfw today is holiday
>tfw mr.lim dont give me a vacation

Are all indon OC fried foods?

Its just a parody from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=McEdn-gf9gs

Huh? You guys celebrate it too?

they have to fry them because everything spoils and has parasites. it's the only way when you're that close to the equator. phils at least has some moderately temperate areas, as well as more ready access to the sea. large areas of indo are inland and swampy.

the white men are sometimes just shy or fat or whatever. any white woman that can speak an asean language is straight up insane. they have ZERO reason to ever live there.

Because no one answered yesterday, I'm asking again. Who is flipbong?

sorry, i forgot my flag :'

Maybe she just likes the climate, food and people? She even seems to be married to a man there. Though honestly Indonesia wouldn't be on the top of my list.

>they have zero reason
they are craving for dem big brown cock

Is it really a big deal when an Asian man marries a Caucasian woman?

not a big deal but a big cock

For some reason hot filipino girls really turn me on, indonesian girls too except when they wear a hijab because I like seeing hair

>they wear a hijab
Now imagine my suffering, growing up in a place like this.

>just wanted to have my tooth pluck out since swelling on cheeks and it hurts
>go to dentist
>dentist tells me she can't pluck it since my tonsils are humongous.
>gets informed how my gums are swelling too
>probably reason why jaws are stiff
>tfw have get to check my tonsils first by doctor
>tfw only wanted my shitty tooth pluck out
>tfw extra side quests along the way
why

Just pull it out yourself.

can't because the dentist warned me that infection will occur since there are white bits on my tonsils now and my gums have this small dots now

I wish I can just pull it myself desu

>she

there is your problem

nigga she is the dentist that makes grown fucking men piss their pants here.

She doesn't fucking use numbing gels (if your a man) and will just ask you where the tooth you want and she will yank it the fuck out like a savage.

I took her advice since well she was actually right.

stop being a faggot and man up and tell her you want your tooth pulled RIGHT NOW or else

Man the fuck up, dead and suffering is just another risk in life.

I FUCKING WANT IT TO BE PULLED
BUT MY FUCKING GUMS ARE SWELLING AND THAT FUCKING SALIVARY GLANDS CANCER IS NOT FUCKING WORTH IT. THERE IS HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANNING THE FUCKING UP AND NAIVE STUPIDITY

MAN THE FUCK UP, FLIPNON.

SHOW THEM WHO IS THE BOSS.

>yfw you realized this is why you failed at life

>excuses
post pic or you're just a pussy

You just want me to fuck up my mouth don't you?

Nah, I want to fuck up your mouth with my cock if I could, fuccboi.

nice thread

Where the fuck do you spend your money and why do you never manage to have at least 1000 pesos a week before payday?

>She doesn't fucking use numbing gels

You're making this shit up because dentists aren't allowed to do that. You do know severe pain triggers a lot of other diseases right?

>(if your a man)

women who are getting ahead of themselves need to be punished in bed

Should have been a TESDA certified professional

I'm banned from /vg/ too because of offtopic for all reasons. The RNG is definitely shit today.

Just go to a public place, mall or club

What's the significance of TESDA? I assume they make 20k at most if you have high tenure

let me interrupt your conversation for a minutes.
hey Indon, what is going to happen to a guy if he attempts to destroy mosque?

he got deported to hell

Have you heard about news from us which a Gook guy arrested for vandalism of over hundred Buddha statues, fox statues and so on?
If yes, how would have your people reactd to it?

>2016
>getting banned
>still acting like 13 yr old

I strongly feel that this is insult to life itself. I am utterly disgusted.

Depends, did you succeed?
If yes then you mostly got beaten to death, if no then they just bring you to police.

the facebook crowd from any religion would shun him, the real life crowd will say "thats bad" but thats it.

I am not against Islam. You have your god and we have another that's it. Unless you are not harmful that will be fine.

>the facebook crowd from any religion would shun him

I want source pls?

>asking hypothetical question
>got approximate answer
>source pls?

wtf?

I asked you if you knew this, then you mentioned facebook which could be an approximate answer, yes yeah, but honestly I want to hear, what actually people say about irl whatever it ison facebook,

Islam in Indonesia is harmful on its own way, most of them are sane moderate guy that respect diversity. But some minority just goes like "Kill that chink, Burn that heretic, or This is ISLAM MAJORITY COUNTRY so fuck with law except quran". People got easily influenced by this minority because "islam is familiy something something quran before everything else something something".

And minority from hundred million of believers is still million.

The prove is riot that happened recently over some chinese governor that accused for insulting quran despite have not been proved in trial. The riot affect real life and social media, and for the last month social media just become X vs Y shit.

k fine, pardon me for interrupting you guys

>hasn't been proven

wtf are you talking about? there IS a video. Don't start this shit, man.

Its fine, this thread is dead anyway.

Look what am i talking about being harmful in its own way?
if only he read my senteces more carefuly
>have not been proved in trial
>trial
>Pengadilan duh
This kind of little mistake is what spark such riot over the last month

yea, what spark those riot is that statement from that guy.

if he didn't start that shit, nothing will happen.

This is a fact.

>20k

Try 200k

What if you guys just keep it calm and civilized, and let the laws works instead of starting riot and shit in real life or internet.

You guys even blame a fucking bread for it, a fucking bread.

if 411 didn't happen, the """law""" will not doing anything to him. This is a fact.

You don't have to be afraid if you are not an asshole like him.

been shitposting on /vn/ all day lmao,
i never got banned

You must be the guy from last night.
One who believe that this country aint doing anything and give you nothing instead of contributing to it and making it a better place.

Your next move will be calling me as a chink

Its okay user, i dont care about that X vs Y. Its just sadden me when people become short fused and got offended easily instead of appreciating our nusantara, diversity as one and one as diversity that is Indonesia.

hey, thats kinda cool stuff im saying here.

maybe because your shitposting is not intense enough to warrant attention

>diversity this
>diversity that
Be glad that your diverse countrymen actually integrate with society. Try living in a society with everyone don't want to follow your way of living. Fuck your shit indog.

If you want to go and work abroad they
Will help you out its not for high tier jobs tho

Why so mad malay user, did your countryman got fight with chinks again?

you've never seen a filthy social climber before?

>One who believe that this country aint doing anything and give you nothing instead of contributing to it and making it a better place.

this country aint doing shit, and I am contributing by paying taxes. Do you not count yourself paying taxes as contribution to the nation? Why do you cuck yourself?

>Your next move will be calling me as a chink
it is true though, I don't have to label you anymore.

>Its okay user, i dont care about that X vs Y. Its just sadden me when people become short fused and got offended easily instead of appreciating our nusantara, diversity as one and one as diversity that is Indonesia.

I do too, user, diversity and whatever is okay as long as there is no things like this where a fucking governor insulting a group of people and then shouting "muh diversity, muh tolerance" when he got rekt.

You do realize why a kuffar genocide never happened in this country right? The muslims in this country is tolerant enough. Just don't push all the buttons.

>"I'm chink, but don't call me chink"
k cina.

Don't insult our country, it is the chink you should hate.

Diversity is cancer
Indonesia is a brown Pribumi Muslim country
deal with it

ohohoho here another "Muh rights for all, but majority can't do something that can oppress me"

just because something that happen by majority, doesn't mean it to oppress you cunt

everyone in here is God damn closet racist, but then again everyone in here always using "tolerance" mask for their shits

learn more history about our nation

>flag
Oh the irony when this shit is coming from a paki guy that trying to make a living on a christian majority country.
The fact is our founding father decides to create Pancasila, unity in diversity, and its on the constitution. There is no Indonesia if Sukarno didnt promise diversity.

Why is this Chink so angry? Why did he pick this day of all days to be angry?

It really makes you think.

Which Chink?

>be NK
>don't even need to be invaded by Western world
>drought is already killing thousands everyday
easiest and cheapest war tb.h

Meh, going abroad costs money
I'd rather master the english language and work for a call center

I have some friends who are like that, they would spend their night in Valkyrie at Taguig and spend their 2000 pesos needlessly for a shot of alcohol then come back home totally broke.

I never see the whole point of spending a fucking fortune for a party.

You don't need to be a filthy social climber to blow all your shekels.

Just eating fast food everyday, partying/clubbing and spending on unnecessary stuff like vidyagaems will easily dent a wallet.

>thousands everyday
Complete exaggeration, otherwise NK would be severely depopulated. They have a certain caste of people who get fed and live "normal" lives while political prisoners, plebs and scum class live in total squalor.

He always assumed that every non muslim indon in this board is a chink. When the fact is 13% of Indonesia population is non muslim. Thats like 30 million people, which is more than whole Malaysia population.

But Al Lundunistiniyah is an Islamic city

>There is no Indonesia if Sukarno didnt promise diversity
wrong
minority should learn their place

Because they're the only relevant christian ethnic, local christian indon ethnic? papuans? ambons? molucans? kek most still live in jungle, if its not a chink its probably a batak living in java

mfw drinking cofee

shit

This, personally I think Ahok did nothing wrong tho, and 411 was caused by ridiculous motive. Still, seeing minorities crying for tolerance is a cancerous sight. I'm a Jakartan and Betawi btw

>Sukarno always stated that Pancasila was a philosophy of Indonesian (indigenous) origin, which he developed being inspired by philosophical traditions in Indonesian history, including indigenous philosophical traditions, Indian-Hindu, Western-Christian, and Arab-Islamic traditions.
No, you should learn your place.

Its not in the 90s anymore. You can have access to 4G with less than $5

twea

This too, I think most of the 'radical' Muslims in this country are just like the Rednecks in the USA, they bark but they don't bite. Excluding the Malaysian terrorists off course

I prefer coke
Coke zero if im on a diet