Sublime Royal Secret Contributions to Societies

It seems as though the Mods around here are Working for Uncle Sam, as my Previous Threads are often Removed and I have already received a few short bans. Careful user's, Snitch on the Left, Snitch on the Right, Its on the Right.

Anyways, What are your Surnames behind the Masks? (Dont have to post them in thread), just a thread for thought and truth. And to assemble a guild for what is to come.

Sign of the Nail

family crown jewels, eh?

bump.

autism

spastic

bump.

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump

bump

sounds more like schizophrenia

Sure, because all language is spoken or written, body language and symbology are foreign to the Human Race. Because Royalty is an unknown concept, there-by the caste system after, flowing from the seed of thy youth. Men dont die, nor do they marry women, but Yet Crowns and Favor do exit from Kingside & Queenside. - but to tell you the Truth, i'd much prefer to you exact the difference between Schizophrenia and An IQ (Intelligence) Test, The only Connection you will find is an acute ability to exact patterns in relations to their correlation. But Thank you for your Opinion, granted that you have an intelligence level above a toddler, and that you have any relevant knowledge to apply to your most extensive critical thinking skills.

This

o.O

Fuck man you're mad as fuck

mad? about what?

poof.

poof poof.

poofity poof poof pofity poof.

wow, talk about the silence....

Any Intellectuals? or just zombies?....*tap tap*

*tap tap tap*

*tipity tap tap*

Ok OP, I know that you've lost it completely. But I'm genuinly curious about what you're ranting on about.
So, could you please clarify your point please? It seems a little vague and incoherent to me at the moment.

Sure, The United States is Nothing More than another Failed Civilization that Refuses to Acknowledge that It Was Created by Both the House of God and the House of Adam. It expects you to pay "taxes, tithes, etc", but it Never Reaches those whose Blood Created Them. It rather expects to remain protected from other bloodlines but does not want to accept an Original Bloodline. It basically says "Don't Hurt, Kill, Or Maim - My Children, But I'm Not Going To Pay Yours for Creating Me. A Country defends the Countries King, and the World Defends the Royal Family. If siblings do fight there is an order between Birth-Right & Favor. To decide who Retains their lineage within the Vineyard. A King is One both Within the Castle and Out of the Cities gates, Within His Domain. They have basically Said, I am Above In the Creation, And Do Thereby Lie with their deceitfulness of their Chosen "Liquid Currency" which is Nothing More than a Number Generated By a Computer at and by their will. This Too Adam has with the Flaming Sword and the Tree.

bump.

and here we see an American in its natural habitat

I understand

Please translate this. Any language is fine