Has you're country recovered from the 2008 great recession?

Has you're country recovered from the 2008 great recession?

>Canada
>Definitely NOT

Other urls found in this thread:

locatehomes.ca/bc-real-estate-listings/vancouver/mls-R2116466/2862-East-10th-Avenue-Vancouver-V5M2B3?id=262138093
forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/2011/07/17/how-bernankes-fed-triggered-the-great-recession/#10ad2a7f4958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We weren't affected by it though

Yes we were, Harper just sold out all our industry and cut funding on everything from veterans to healthcare to push it off and delay it about 4 years.

>real estate market melting down around the world
>meanwhile in Canada: "lets keep the bubble going"

We're just 10 years behind everyone else

But bubbles are cool, check out my new house I bought for $3,000,000 list price

locatehomes.ca/bc-real-estate-listings/vancouver/mls-R2116466/2862-East-10th-Avenue-Vancouver-V5M2B3?id=262138093

>sold out all our industry

Meme

>cut funding on everything from veterans to healthcare

Cut wasteful spending*

Harper was based

construction jobs at the very least were

and aren't albertans always whining about the state of the economy.

I can't wait for the government to sell another highway too.

Do you even know what caused it?

How on earth would Canada be affected by it

Wrong

>meme
Not an argument
>wasteful spending
Veterans funds and pensions are not wasteful spending you retarded cuckbertarian
>harper was based
I really hope you're an albertan

Albertans are two things.
1. People who can't be trusted
2. People who should never be listened to

>Muh veterans

>Muh pensions
Both of those are worthless

>Veterans funds and pensions

Harper didn't cut pensions though, he shut down a few Veterans Affairs centres

We didn't even have a recession

And I'm not pulling that out of my ass like this guy

>We didn't even have a recession
>And I'm not pulling that out of my ass like this guy

How does the US having a subprime mortgage crisis affect literally any other country besides reduced spending?

Reduced spending contributes to negative GDP growth, which is a recession

>Australia avoided technical recession due to a number of factors: the country's low levels of public debt allowed government stimulus spending; its proximity to the booming Chinese economy and the related mining boom kept growth ticking over throughout the worst of the global conditions. In fact, sources such as the IMF and the Reserve Bank of Australia had predicted Australia was well positioned to weather the crisis with minimal disruption, sustaining more than 2% GDP growth in 2009 (as many Western nations went into recession). In the same year the World Economic Forum ranked Australia's banking system the fourth best in the world, while the Australian dollar's 30% drop was seen as a boon for trade, shielding the country from the crisis and helping to slow growth and consumption.

And it literally all recovered within 1-2 years

Who the fuck cares? By 2010-2011 everything was completely back to normal.

You seem pretty divorced from most people's lives.

Explain

Because the US recovered entirely by 2011.

>Because the US recovered entirely by 2011
the country recovered, but the average person is still under worse conditions than before the recession

What caused the financial crisis?

jews, just like every financial crisis since the middle ages

No I'm still really depressed

>Jews

Elaborate. How did they cause it?

Our participation rate fell 5% in 8 years.

(((Ben Bernanke))) was head of the federal reserve from 2006 to 2013

forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/2011/07/17/how-bernankes-fed-triggered-the-great-recession/#10ad2a7f4958

no
We still won't have in 10 years the way things are going

You are ignoring the real culprit, Alan Greenspan.

>Referring to his free-market ideology, Greenspan said: "I have found a flaw. I don't know how significant or permanent it is. But I have been very distressed by that fact." When Representative Henry Waxman (D-CA) pressed him to clarify his words. "In other words, you found that your view of the world, your ideology, was not right, it was not working," Waxman said. "Absolutely, precisely," Greenspan replied. "You know, that's precisely the reason I was shocked, because I have been going for 40 years or more with very considerable evidence that it was working exceptionally well."[95]

they loaned out really high risk mortgages, then after some fiat currency magic the banks themselves went bankrupt meaning the people who had loans from those banks also went bankrupt, but it only affected the citizens since the government gave the bankers tax payer money.

somethign like that

How can I become a banker?

My country hasn't recovered from WW2 yet.

>le sellers are the buyers meme

He died too early

step 1) have no morals
step 2) obtain capital
step 3) jew people out of their money to make more money

for all three of those steps you may need to be jewish.