What is a Chicano to do?

We're too Mexican to be American and were too American to be Mexican. We can't even claim our own heritage because it seems inauthentic. We grew up more privileged than our Mexican cousins. Then again with rising identity politics we are left behind. The right wing does not accept us and the left wing uses us for votes.

2014-2015 were good years to be a Chicano. Disney made a tv show of us, they made a movie with George Lopez and there was also that day of the dead movie. Sales of salsa exceeded sales of ketchup. We were finally going to be able to fit in to the mainstream American culture. I had dreams of joining the navy for muh new country.

Now it's been confirmed to be by the election that I am not welcomed or wanted and I understand I am just here because i was brought as an infant. I want to move to mexico and fix my country. What am i to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suicide would be appreciated

I don't care what you do as long as you get the fuck out of this country.

see this

Go to back Mexico, make it great again and live ass the 1-5% in Mexico.

>and were too American to be Mexican.
Not true

Just be yourself

oh wow, you're saying you don't want to live in a place where you have to deal with MORE mexicans?

gee, wow, maybe you understand how we feel now

get the fuck out. if you must, reclaim a strip of land and establish independence from the rest of mexico, if you TRULY dislike other mexicans. if you don't wanna do that, it just shows you're trying to leech off us without building anything. but leave us the fuck alone.

Sorry I didn't come out of a white vagina.

Salsa is not mexican/chicana

this guy gets it

you can't become truly american until you think mexico is a bad joke and don't want to be associated with it in any way anymore

Eres tu el chileno que odia a los chicanos? Si es así, por qué?

Not nearly as sorry as I am, I'm the one who has to look at your kind when you go outside.

How the fuck am I supposed to do that? By being an uncle Tom? I bet you would be begging me to stay if I were an Asian qt. I mean seriously China has been sending more immigrants than mexico yet Americans don't bat an eye because the Chinese will adopt names like Timmy while looking like a stereotypical Chinese guy.

I was going to tell you to shut the fuck up but your kinda right. I hate spaniards and germans.

Don't let the guy rustle your jimmies. Listen to these folks

>I want to move to mexico and fix my country

Don't, and it's not """""your""""" country

I'd rather not have more Chinese either. I just particularly despise beaners because I've had to watch a tidal wave of you filth turn my state into a giant Tijuana complete with gang violence, graffiti on everything, car thefts every three seconds, and that godawful excuse for a language you keep on speaking.

I didn't come here for
>reee leave me my country
I came asking mostly the opinions of Mexicans not the alt reich

Or maybe it's because the Chinese don't generally rob, sling rock, and shoot up neighborhoods every other day.

People hate Mexicans because Mexicans are by and large shitty people that make life worse for everyone else around them. You're basically what would happen if you bred niggers and gypsies.

Grow some balls and stop trying to appeal to both Mexican and gringo rednecks (which will probably hate for different but equally retarded reasons) and do whatever the fuck you want. You want to go full WE WUZ and become a chaman? do it, you want to go full malinchista and hate Mexico? do it, you want to live your life like a normal human being? do it, you want to be a Sup Forums autist forever? do it.

It is going to be hard, life is hard unless you are a lucky bastard, because retarded cunts won't go away if you ignore them, and your life won't change either, but at least you will deal with morons in an easier way.

You're mexican, stop pretending to be American.

It's also the culture the Chinese and mexicans bring. I don't have to worry about my sister living by herself in a Chinese community and I don't have to worry about crime if I go over to the side of town with a lot of chinese.

The Chinese are and will readily adopt to the culture while mexicans seem to have great disdain for Americans and its culture

That is why we hate you.

meh CHIs are already almost the majority of children born in the US, soon you will be in charge

>uncle tom
shut the fuck up

are you on OUR side? oh, you're afraid of being called bad names? that means you're not on our side.

you NEVER WERE.

that's what it means to take a side. to have undivided loyalty.

which is why we have no sympathy. because you aren't loyal to us and never were and never will be. get the FUCK OUT

>The Chinese are and will readily adopt to the culture

t. Jackie Chung

Just kill Trump. Like bam that solves the issue. Besides trendwise the states are long overdue for another presidential assassination.

i don't know why you're seeking the approval of either mexishits and literal cucks

Come home, brown man

I'm supposed to be loyal for this. I am seen as diet despite being a top student and an athlete. I wanted to join the navy seals before I found out about my situation.

I'm having an identity crisis help me outl

Take me in faggot

Je pouvent parler francais. :)

>diet
u wot

being a top student doesn't make you one of us. most of you mexican top students go to uni and then push sjw nonsense.

neither is being a fucking athlete.

being white is deeper than any of these things. we have a comprehensive system of morality that your people seem incapable of grasping, it involves SMALL governments, letting lazy people STARVE TO DEATH, and SHOOTING CRIMINALS.

if you aren't onboard with all of this, then you're not one of us and never will be.

we don't CARE about your fucking badges of honor you fucking spic. if you aren't one of us, get the FUCK OUT. because morality has no point at which people compromise. morality is the foundation of civilization. if we disagree, it will cme down to conflict, and in a conflict, YOU ARE NOT ON OUR SIDE.

so get the fuck out.

What are you talking about m8? Right now is the best time to be a CHI, since white cucks are dying out and we are slowly spreading. If you're butthurt about Trump, then remember that many latinos in the US voted for him. We are the nu americans, and we will conquer the USA for ourselves, not for Shitxico. If you're a La Raza faggot then do us all a favor and kill yourself, or better yet, go back to Mexico and get beheaded and raped by the local cartel.

Dirt

Do whatever you want dude. Mexicans on Sup Forums, and in real life in fact, tend to be edgy af, so you are probably not going to like our replies either.

This country is really not a good place in many ways, and the next years are going to be though since your president-elect will more likely declare economic war on us and people will not want to invest in this place, and the worst case scenario the Mexican peso crisis will repeat yet again. And inb4 people tell me "hurr durr, self-hater", "hurr durr cuck", "hurr durr leftie/chairo", I actually like this place for a lot of reasons, nor do I hate living here, its people nor the country itself. That being said, I don't know your personal situation, but you are probably better living there than here, even with the fucking trumpfags.

See

>t. retarded gusANO

You're helping prove the point of those "alt-Reich" people who claim race is intrinsically tied to one's culture. You were born here and grew up here, and you've had ample opportunity to see how much better we are than Mexico at literally everything, yet you still hold feelings of loyalty toward that useless shithole and you probably always will. Why should anyone care if you've got good grades or you play sports? What good is it for our public resources to be spent on someone who is ultimately not one of us and doesn't really want to be?

>Je pouvent parler francais
Lol no you cant

it's not dirt. the fundamental basis of white civilization is killing criminals.

mexicans come in and say "you can't kill criminals, that's MEAN"

well, we have a conundrum, don't we. because I will NOT compromise when it comes to criminal justice.

if mexicans won't compromise, we have a war.

criminals WILL die. mexicans are already opposed to whites on this front. they can play football, or use facebook. none of that fixes the base situation:rule of law

mexicans fundamentally oppose rule of law. I don't care that you made honors. get. the .fuck. out.

>that many latinos in the US voted for him
Why are spics such cucks?

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ go to california
Bye x

Because they assimilated into American culture

>This country is really not a good place in many ways
Which is precisely why us "Trumpfags" would prefer to not have you and your ilk illegally pouring across the border like a plague of rats and making this place just as shit as Mexico.

Ikr? How selfish of us.

Some of them have actually figured out there's a reason why the Anglo countries of the Americas are good and the Hispanic ones are trash.

this

one little thing he doesn't like and he automatically feels conflicted

guess what, paco? there's plenty I hate about america, but I'll always support white people.

you won't say the same. you're a little tribal monkey crawled out of hte jungle who still likes your own people, even if they're awful. the only thing yu "identify" yourself as american is all of the technology and functional institutions and consumerism we've brought you

REAL white culture, you dislike. you dislike REAL white people. you just like the wealth we create, the functional roads, and the healthcare.

so remove yourself or we'll remove you forcibly.

I'm for lazy people starving to death. I'm indifferent about small governments but I do believe in states rights. And I think criminals are treated better than they should be. The only reason you won't accept me is because i look different. The badges of honor were just letting you know i would be a good asset. It just seems like my world got turned upside down.

I understand why whites are upset. I mean you get called racists and other shit shot and you guys are losing jobs to automation, greed and the Chinese. I'm this day and age you and i have that in common. I mean you can't even speak I'll or critize a gay fuck you cant even separate clothes by color without being called a racist. I'm a right wing rally you could call for the death of Mexicans you'll get a cheer. In a left wing rally the death of a white male would cause cheer too.

To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Fly makes you think.

Because even the Cubans and Puerto Ricans recognize the Mexishits as irredeemable vermin.

This is pretty embarrassing op. Why do you care what white people and mexicans think of you? You should honestly exile yourself from civilization

Fucking duolingo piece of shit said I could

>Puerto Ricans
Most boricuas vote liberal, the ones who voted for Trump in Florida where cubans, venezuelans and colombians

I said I could speak it not "ecris"

It's funny, because that thing has been pretty much promoted by fucking republicans, not to mention that you are chosing to igonre centuries of people going in and out of there. And the fact that for years more Mexicans have been coming back to Mexico than going in the US, or the fact that more than half of the fucking immigrants aren't even from Mexico and they overstayed their visas, or the fact that immigration flows accros the border are at their lowest levels since the 70s, or the fact that illegal immigrants, let alone the legal ones, pay almost 12 biliions in taxes every single year and hardly even see the benefits because they don't have documents or the fact that immigrants in general, both legal and illegal, are underepresented in crime.

Now, I know all of these are hard concepts to understand, but this is the last (You) I'll give you since I won't waste my time with a faggot with the brain capacity of a fucking peanut.

you don't get it. you're close, but not quite there

criminals are not treated 'too well.' criminals NEED to die. are you gonna be okay with teh fact that 90% of your race is a criminal under white law?

of course you aren't.

this is where it starts to break down.

you just like the GOOD things we do for you. in the end, if those GOOD things are the result of rules that you don't like, you'll want the good things without paying the cost.

criminals need to die. governments NEED to be small. there's no room for indifference on these things. even leftwing whites will cooperate with killing criminals if forced to, because 90% of the criminals are going to be brown people.

you won't cooperate. we already see you won't.

if you really believe in criminals. purify mexico.

but you won't. you want the nice things without the work.

>its an american lapdog episode
Always a congolombia waiting to defend his masters at the first sign of trouble.

The arrogance of the average Mexishit astounds me.

I can't think of any other people on earth who would not only dare to invade, steal, and leach from their neighbor and supposed ally but then scream DAS RAYCISS when those very same neighbors rightly complain about being taken advantage of and abused.

The sense of entitlement they have toward another people's possessions and nation is astounding.

mexicans pay 12 billion in taxes and TAKE about 50 billion in taxes every year

really makes you think...

>Who's Pence?

Yeah that's only going to make things worse

I think there are degrees of crimes. I think rapist murderers and human traffickers should be lined up in a firing squad but I don't believe that every crime is equal and deserves equal punishment.

>a right wing rally you could call for the death of Mexicans you'll get a cheer.
This isn't even true.

Cry me a river chicano

>or the fact that illegal immigrants, let alone the legal ones, pay almost 12 biliions in taxes every single year
And ypy COST over 100 billion every year you collosal fucking parasites.

Who the fuck do you think pays for your schools, medical care, your fucking food stamps and welfare?

Your argument is LITERALLY that you go into someone elses country and steal over ten times what you pay into the system. That is literally your justification. You're fucking rats.

fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies

You dont say. I bet you're one of those.
Hitler wasn't racist because Jews aren't a race people.

>Cubans
>not voting republican because of handouts from the republican party

Lel. Once the older Cubans die off, the younger ones will go blue. They're already vote democrat.

No one wants Mexishits killed. What we've wantes from the beginning is the Mexishits to go back to Mexico and pay for the wall.

No amount of your hyoerbole will change that fact.

>Canadian calling Colombia an American lapdog

Shut up

what makes you think you can come here and tell US what to do you fucking spic?

get out. I won't let you apologize for the crimes your people commit against us

here's a thought experiment. imagine millions of chinese and japanese leave china and japan and go to a new place, dirt poor, with nothing except the ability to organize amongst themselves how they see fit.

if they succeed, with ABSOLUTELY nothing, then it means they have a good culture. if they fail, it means their clture has a problem.

their culture is GOOD. they SUCCEED. this has happened a dozen times in the last 100 year. they succeeded every single time. consequently, HTEY ARE NOT AFRAID OF DEPORTATION BECAUSE IF IT HAPPENS, THEY KNOW IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM. THEY KNOW THEY'LL SUCCEED.

so, why are mexicans so afraid of being thrown out? it's because they know that as long as they are around people like themselves, they WILL FAIL. they know this. you know this.

now get out.

>it's because they know that as long as they are around people like themselves, they WILL FAIL. they know this. you know this.
Too true.

If you read the numbers here it costs the average American household over 1100 a year to house, feed, and clothe our population of illegal feral Mexicans.

Think about that for a second. These wetbacks literally need to take two entire house payments from me every single year just in order to survive. If that isn't a textbook definition of a parasite I don't know what is.

Declare independence and form your own country where you belong.

>Canadian calling literally anyone else a lapdog
Cool it Fido

Yeah for americans at large. He will take the heat off mexicans while funding anti gay death squads.

We are conquering America.

I'd rather the death squads go after Mexicans than gays. At least gays don't breed.

No llores porque eligieron un pendejo; los gringos son idiotas y la mayoría votaron solamente porque escucharon su nombre varias veces, no les importan nada de sus posiciones políticas.

Se llama la teoría de "mere exposure", y trabaja porque el cerebro gringo esta obsesado con la celebridad. Si corriera el zombie Michael Jackson con la plataforma de querer coger todos los niños del país, aun ganará.

Does it give you pride that you are working toward destroying something better than you could ever hope to make just so you can be king of the ashes?

They won't ever do that. If they can't leach off white people their societies quickly devolve to the level of a failed state, and the wetbacks know this. They aren't so stupid to give up their gravy train of free money for nothing.

I'm aware. we need to keep applying pressure on trump to escalate the rhetoric.

like any other parasite, it grows fatter the more peaceful its host is. extermination is the only option.

we need to get them out and not back down. when they escalate to violence, we need to unleash hell on earth without a single shred of remorse.

they want to leech off us, and they're willing to kill us to make sure it doesn't stop. we need to return hte favor in kind.

>I want to move to mexico and fix my country

Your country is America, you jackass. You were born here, you're a citizen, this is your country.

>Se llama la teoría de "mere exposure", y trabaja porque el cerebro gringo esta obsesado con la celebridad.

Same thing happens all over the world, especially among latinos with our weird obsession with caudillos and shit.

>Si corriera el zombie Michael Jackson con la plataforma de querer coger todos los niños del país, aun ganará.

I bet anything that Maradona could run for the presidency of Argentina on a platform of "Make Cocaine Great Again" and win in a landslide.

We don't want to be king of America. We want to destroy it and build a new country without whites.

This tbqh. I find it hilarious how white cucks are always posting their stats and charts about illegals, crime, and IQ but never post charts about demographics, white birth rates, or interracial relationships. Just let them throw their one last tantrum before their race banishes from America.

You guys are mean as fug to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

some inspiring music for you

when they escalate the violence during the physical removal process it will create a radicalizing situation for both sides

as soon as widespread acceptance of removal becomes the overwhelmingly obvious choice, we will begin to apply engineering to solving the process of removal.

in the end, removing wild animals from cities is an engineering problem. as long as we can accomplish it efficiently with the technologies of bureaucracy and accountability, they don't stand a chance.

the nazi aesthetic is literally built around hte idea that law enforcement should be enhanced by technology.

spics want jungle law where justice can be avoided if you run into the forest. they'd rather have haphazard cops who might saw your head off tan a clean, fair, and efficient process. they've convinced us that technology itself is scary. when technological law is in fact, what keeps white civilization going

Agreed.

We also need to revisit the concept of birthright citizenship. It started out as a good policy but like everything we had that was good the Mexicans abused it to the point it's now a broken mess that exists almost solely as a way for Mexicans to scam welfare from their neighboring country.

Well, stop staying stupid shit. You're American, you're one of us, don't talk like you aren't. The people we want to kick out are the illegal immigrants, I have no problem with somebody who was born and raised here.

And it will be the same dumpster fire that Mexico is. How does it feel to be driven purely by envy?

We really aren't. We're only 15% of the population and we're assimilating really quickly. Most of the other latino kids in my hometown can't even speak Spanish.

>""""""United""""""" States of America

We are not envious, we just want to take back control of our ancestral lands

They'll just move on to the next host. Parasites only care about their next meal.

Nothing disunited about it. We're born and raised here, we grow up speaking English, going to the same churches as everyone else, watching the same sports and shows...we're less different from the rest of America than the Italians were in 1910.

Fuck off with this false flag shitposting, I've never met another latino in my life who thinks anything like this.

Quit being a fucking cuck, faggot.

Most of the guys here are beta males, bottom of the chain. Their opinions are irrelevant.

if by revisit you mean it's probably the one single clause around which political camps will divide and eventually start shooting over, yes

at a certain point in the process, ANYONE advocating birthright citizenship will need to be shot to death. period. it's an automatic marker as an enemy.

I've got a problem with them. if their culture is so great, they can create a new country out of the bottom corner of california, or within mexico.

they'll do a GREAT job because they're GREAT people, right?!?!!?

I don't want ANYONE who isn't white.

Well you just met one

It's not about culture Juan Richardson. It's about race, it's always been about race. Why do you think people shitpost about
>America
>White
All the time? Why do you think le 60% man is drawn as brown?

Why are you dickriding people like this?

This makes me feel better in a weird way. Thanks for your kind words and wisdom user

>our lands

The Comanche have a better claim to it than you, at least they had the strength to hold it at one point in time. Mexico's claim was never more than fanciful. When the Indians weren't killing you, Anglo settlers were revolting against your government and doing a better job of running things themselves.

Face it Paco, you are an inherently inferior people unworthy of any land at all, let alone land that you never had control of to begin with.

>too American to be Mexican

But you've been here since you were an infant, yet you wonder why you aren't wanted here

SÉ TU MISMO

I think it's pretty clear to everyone involved that we've reached the point where a final solution to the wetback problem is needed one way or another.