Houses in Canada and Australia can cost millions because of the Chinese

Houses in Canada and Australia can cost millions because of the Chinese.

Really makes you chink.

who the fuck cares

Why would you want shitty houses made out of fucking paper? just rent like a non-retard.

>throwing money away

are you serious desu

And is interest on your mortgage, maintenance costs and property taxes not also throwing money away?

But at least after a few years the house is yours. Also mortgage is a lot cheaper than the rent, at least here.

Yes I'm serious.

Renting is superior in almost every case, at least in North America.

>Being tied down to one part of the country/world
>Buying overpriced paper mache """"""houses"""""""
>Spending all that time and money on maintenance

Good goy

>But at least after a few years the house is yours.

>a few years
30 years?

When you factor in all the effort it's not worth it.

>Shitpost about chinks
>CIDF responds immediately

Fuck off Ping

>30 years?
Depends, can be in 10 years.

It's way cheaper than renting, you just need to have some money up front

>Telling retards that maybe a house isn't really as great of an investment as the Jews would lead you to believe

>CIDF

i don't understand

>It's way cheaper than renting, you just need to have some money up front

Not that way here desu

>Houses aren't a good investment
>That's why chinks break multiple laws and spend millions just to invest and own them

Sure Zheng.

>just rent like a non-retard

dunno how things are canada, but here in NZ where we have a similarly inflated housing market, partially due to chinese immigration, a big reason for their investment in property is to launder money. they buy the property with funds from a chinese account that is subject to controls on removing liquid capital from china, then onsell the property for liquid capital into a local account

Yeah because the ROI is so good too. In Vancouver people become millionaires over night by selling their parents houses they bought for 50k.

Because we made the money by selling to them already lol

Wouldn't the jew meme be more applicable to retards get jewed by builders and real estate agents?

>>Houses aren't a good investment
>>That's why chinks break multiple laws and spend millions just to invest and own them

That's because it's a great way to launder money. They're using criminal money from China to buy homes with almost zero questions asked.

Can someone explain to me how the chinks are effecting housing prices? Like..literally how? I'm not very knowledgeable on the topic.

Exact same shit happens here. It's been in the news every week this year.

Because when less x is on the market than the demand for x, the price of x will rise. If you buy some x before said rise, you can sell it back and make a profit.

A big issue here is that if you are a foreign buyer, the banks will let you mortgage a house with no credit history- just a down payment. This means you don't need to have money equal to the market price of the house, just a fraction of it.
Then you can sell that off and cash out with an increase.

Would you rather have someone take out a loan to make payments for 30 years or have someone from China write a check?

Mostly rich as fug Chinese emigrate to America apparently.

>Renting is superior in almost every case

t. Landlord.

it really does.

deport the chinks
esp. the ones with multiple nationalities

good luck ya rat, im chinese with aussie birth certificate so the only place you can deport me is in ya mum

Why on earth would you ever need more then one passport?

This

My family does some shit here in the US too but I'm born here

The 14th Amendment was a mistake.

Doesn't matter, I have 2 citizenships but I was born in the US, you can't deport me anywhere unless back here.

If the 14th amendment didn't exist, then yes we could deport you. Jus soli citizenship didn't exist here until its ratification.