When did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjEm-KQpdSE
youtube.com/watch?v=QcGVqDVtZ9g
bbc.com/news/magazine-32419952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Chang Kumar

spain is worst than africa don't go there, with crime rate of 100,000-100,000

Fuck off with your cringy memes, neckbeards.

>HURR DURR found the nigger!!1

>black in every country in the world
Just nuke the earth and start everything from 0

why arent leaves ragebanned yet

Just nuke yourself, faggot.

Still mad chairo chilango?

Were the unemployment lines too long in spain?

t. wewuz

>Were the unemployment lines...

Blame Morocco for being Spain Mexico and Portugal for handing blacks like trading cards

>chairo chilango
What did he mean by this?

Our blacks are generally middle class immigrants from Cuba and Dominican Republic, they're based mulattos and the girls are gorgeous. Madrid has some proper sub-saharan immigrants though and they're really convenient if you want drugs

>Our blacks are generally middle class immigrants from Cuba and Dominican Republic
Kek. They are scum that sell things in the street and drugs.You are probably a dumb Dominican to write that post lol. Also that negra just bitches about Spaniards not wanting to fuck her and muh racism.She was just a tourist.
youtube.com/watch?v=xjEm-KQpdSE

wew lad

Being a nigger isn't so bad. You have plenty to look forward to.

Reconquest

because we dont want niggers in our country.

VIVA LA PATRIA

youtube.com/watch?v=QcGVqDVtZ9g

Africa starts at the Pyrenees

MMMMM so France is africa,

She went to a llittle village on the north what the fuck she expected. There's no black people there, of course people will act surprised. They said those things to her because they wanted to be friendly and closer somehow. Just gtfo dont come to spain if you can't understand how we are.

of course

Niggers only ever complain about other people. Being Spanish does not grant you niggerbitching immunity.

Why do niggers feel the need to start a vlog or do a report on youtube about being black in every single country?

nice flag whats it like being black in bhutan :^)

You obviosuly live in teh ghetto. black beggars in my neighbourhood are the most polite of all. Worst are roma gypsies when they beg, they're ok when they just collect rubish. North africans however are objectionable in all cases unless they're hot moritas.

She sounded so entitled, with a hint of victim mentality. Gurl wut, none of the people sounded too unfriendly, a little blunt, yes, but not hostile.

first time I ever see this flag

wew

I live in the most expensive neighbourhood in Madrid. All negros are just in shit neighbourhoods commiting crimes. Or selling shit illegally. Saying that most are middle class is just a pathetic dumb lie when niggers are even lower than Pakis on average

That bitch went to Galicia, it was probably the first time they saw a black person since the moorish invasion

Plenty of black dominicans in Galicia. Every big village have some latin american pub with their music. Also, many blacks in the coast working as sailors.

Watch the video she starts crying about how racist we are

All women are prostitutes in Argentina?

What's wrong with this

VIVA ESPAÑA
VIVA EL REY
VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY

Niggers going into rural villages expecting to be treated like gods gift lmao

Village people dont give a fuck they are not brainwashed by left

I end of went to Galicia like a black man. It was a good time.

>black in Spain
>OMG it was so weird, I was the only black, everyone looked at me!

>black in France
>It was so great! I see so many diverse people! I feel like in home!

I said this was true outside Madrid ye dumb eejit. I'm in Salamanca.

PIM
PAM

>Madrid has some proper sub-saharan immigrants though and they're really convenient if you want drugs

Literally everywhere you go the niggers do the same things. Drugs, criminality, selling cheap shit, toiletcleaners. Fucking apes.

I have family in Salamanca and it is the same shit. Niggers are the lowest of our society. They are no middle class by any tretch. Dominicans and Huezilians are amongst the pooorest migrants and everything that comes from Africa is pure garbage you dumb Dominica cuck

They probably just assumed she was Portuguese, hence the banter she took for hostility. Dumb cunt.

A ver si no vuelve la negra de mierda

I'm not even from there, I just work in quite a posh school and can assure you they, along with Venezuelans and East Asians, are by far the biggest population of immigrants we have, and in truth they're lovely.

M8 Dominicans are criminals and dumbfucks. They usually have construction jobs and are far from being middle class people. You are just a Dominican.It is painfully obvious. No one likes Dominicans.Not even Dominicans

Maybe in Madrid, but you should consider joining us in the first world sometime.

>salamaca
>only old people and drunk spoiled brats
wew lad

>let me tell you about your country
Thanks 'Murica

Yeah I am sure that Dominicans in Salamanca have PhDs and work in research and as doctors. You fucking Dominican cuck no one can believe that trash.

yo soy de logrono parguela

I used to watch those videos of blacks sperging about Spain, they felt so good.

As I say, that's lovely and all, but I'm saying from experience, at the posh school I work at, there are a lot of Dominicans - as many Dominicans as there are Asians, and we don't have sub-saharans here since they all go to Madrid or the tourist coast. You are free to believe me or disbelieve me, it does not affect my day, but you are getting very angry over someone pointing out that there are some quite wealthy Dominicans in Salamanca.
Good for you mate

>Yo soy de Logroño parguela. Cuando mis ancestros desembarcaron en Colombia no se mezclaron con los nativos. Para merendar siempre me tomo unas chistorritas y una copita de rioja. Ahora estoy en EEUU ya que es un país de blancos y para blancos como yo.
>Dominicans are poor labourers everywhere in the world known for organized crime and forming gangs.
>Magically in Salamanca of all places they are thriving and are part of the middle class .
Sure thing negrito

I also worked in Leon and they seemed alright there. Generally I find the smaller the city the better they integrate. Same is true in the UK, Caribbeans in Bristol, Reading and Birmingham are top lads and gorgeous girls, in London they're a bunch of wankers

Kek. They don't. I travel a lot through spain and Dominicans just work in construction and selling drugs. Stop lying. Dominicans are poorer than fucking Ecuatorians

She said that the big cities like Barcelona are better for black people but I'm not really sure abou that. Most people in Barcelona will immediately think that you're a prostitute if you're black and female.
That's not really a suprise considering that most black women that you'll meet there are african immigrants forced into prostitution.

That's fine mate, whatever. Don't know why I'm trying to convince you. Here's my hand BTW so you know I'm not Dominican

why do black people do this
>black in spain
>black in france
>black in...

just fuck off back to africa baka

I guess they want to know how people in those countries look at black people. It's not just black people that do this. There are alot of videos on youtube where people ask random people in random countries what they think of a particular country.

ur taking the meme too far, portugal isnt nearly as black as america says
the social stereotype towards african-looking people in spain is either:
A) South american prostitutes
B) Sandnigger construction workers / illegals

she's brown

>>black in france
But that's quite normal

>wrong

t.kang

>>black in france

you mean

>white in france

The world would be a better place if the English or Germans had razed France and salted the land.

Spain is cool, by the way. Most of the Spaniards I've met were friendly.

Any right-minded person can see the EU should burn in a fire. Just wait until there's an EU policeman or soldier on Irish streets, the IRA will start their shenanigans again.

Because they want to know if they will get lynched in X country
Be more respectful,btw

thanks user, i love ireland too

Wrong title
It should say
Moorish Princess Back in the Homeland

Spain is Europe? No it is the far North of Africa.

Galicia is the Kentucky of Spain.

Is Kentucky boring, rainy and full of old people?

wow, how unique and amazing is that? i say it again, WOW!

Yes and full of pill-head Inbred coal miner types.

Coal miners are in Asturias and Leon.

Can some one post some actual white Spanish girls? Not the Penelope Cruz types.

Nice sauce u got there Jim

not really
its kinda stupid to have this simplistic view of the outside world
>americans

>spanish girls
>white

Butthurt negro

ROAR

>brown hair
you sir are not white

I thought she was mexican

that ape-shaped face