What do Africans think of blacks in America?

I often ask myself if I would be raped and murdered if I visited Africa, the home of my ancestors. My parents always talked about how much culture and history "the white man" destroyed when they went there. I want to know what Africans think of their American cousins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SAR5s71ENU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sh*dman

Probably jealous that you live in such a successful first world country while they live in a literal shithole

They probably think you are a nigger

Here's a story I was told:
>Black guy goes to South Africa
>Goes into bar and talks with local
>Local asks man why he came here
>"To connect with my roots, brotha"
>"You are not my brother"
>"Yeah but we brothas, you know?"
>"No you are kaffir. You are son of cotton picker. You are not my brother"

I used to drink with a African guy who went to my local bar and he got really made at some black guys who called hime "nigga"

he yelled " I am not a nigger!" and got kicked out by the bitch bartender

that's all I know

Supposedly they hate us or something. All I know is that when I visited Tokyo they used to lie to Japanese people that they were Americans and it used to trigger the shit out of me.

Apparently African blacks are actually hardworking and based while American Blacks are just worthless niggers

he was a pretty cool dude, not sure if he was hard working, I saw him at the bar damn near every time I went there and I saw him walking around the neighborhood with a bag of books a few times, seems like he was pretty aimless

The only other African I've met was from Senegal and he kinda seemed like a nigger, but he didn't bother me

Horible bait desu.

This

To be worse than American blacks you actually have to try I think

Shit's fucked up

>AkataWillBurnInHell
rude

I've only ever met proper Africans and can confirm, they are good hardworking people

Never met an American black though so I can't judge.

My aunt adopted three boys from Ghana (YES YES I GET IT STOP),
Two of them are fucking bro tier, while one's a little delinquent punk but that's more a kid issue than an African issue.
Only problem is the guy at their orphanage turned out to be a kiddie fiddler and tried to take my aunt down when she found out, and the eldest one (eldest is great, youngest is amazing, middle kid is a punk) recalls his father tying him up to planks of wood in the African sun to be a scarecrow, so I dunno about the average adult there.

Middle one, punk kid, says that they were told White people are stupid and will buy anything and to trick them for money.

If you have Ethiopian style facial features like Tupac Shakur, you are approved.
If you have an ethnic Nguni type face, you are nothing much.

Ask black American servicemen who served in Somalia.

Your aunt is the based one here.

What is with those blacks in the Americas that think Africa is just one big place with the exact same ethnicity? You guys are as bad as the MUH HERITAGE fags. Actually, let me rephrase it: you are exactly like the muh heritage fags.
Probably even worse because you have no clue about the history of your "own" people. You guys are completly ignorant and panafricanism is more cancerous than panslavism or pangermanism.

>africans
>think

Kek, saved.

Rapefugees

Yeah African Americans confuse me. Why do they always try and steal other peoples heritage instead of researching their own?
Yes you "wuz kangs" but not of fucking Egypt or Rome.

If us Norwegian are able to take pride in our pirate/viking forefathers then surely African-Americans can take pride in The Mali empire, the Songhai Empire, Kingdom of Kongo etc.

>Yeah African Americans confuse me. Why do they always try and steal other peoples heritage instead of researching their own?
Do you think we're memeing when we say that the vast majority of AA's are retarded human trash?

I've met a lot of good ppl from Africa but I hate African Americans. From what I can gather actual Africans hate them too.

Afaik most of them do not know from which part of Africa they came, just that they're "African" so I guess they just naturally consider all of Africa to be their ancestral homeland and all of its history to be theirs.

>instead of researching their own

There's nothing to research. Do you think we really kept records of where slaves came from?

This, I'm sure your black people would make our black people vote far right.

American nigs are West-African. To go to South-Africa to connect to brothas would be like a Spaniard who goes to Russia to connect with his hombres.

Also, you might want to avoid muslim countries or the ones with the highest murder rate in the world (South Africa).

We have a lot of Congolese people. They're ok, you will find quite a few at our universities, most are decent people. What I noticed is that American rap music isn't very popular with them, they listen to African crooners and cheesy stuff like that.

We even have francophonic Congolese that support the Flemish nationalists:
youtube.com/watch?v=0SAR5s71ENU

They have their own part of Brussels, called the Matongé neighbourhood.

All in all they are nice people and we like to give them a hand.

I-I love you too my white American friend :(

It's a mixed bag really, plenty of hard workers and some rapefugees.

>and we like to give them a hand.
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>Middle one, punk kid, says that they were told White people are stupid and will buy anything and to trick them for money.
He's not exactly wrong there

>we like to give them a hand
I guess for all the hands you took from them it's only fair, huh ?

Yeah, I wont deny. Still rude, also doesn't excuse the fucker's actions
>Uncle gets his face punched in by his wife's adopted son because if he punches back CPS is called
He never deserved that