sketchtoy.com/67689076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Sydney Siege part 2 when?

first for glass australia

morning lads

tired

South Sea Seppos are at it again

>be me, aged 11 in primary scgool
>good friends with this girl, fancy her but don't really know what to do about it
>one day after school on Friday she comes up to me and says she needs to talk
>tells me her father is hitting her badly and tying her up until her hands turn blue and shit
>shows me bruises all over her back
>its worse on Fridays because all his mates come round and they get drunk with her there
>basically begging me to let her stay at mine
>look at her
>tell her not to talk to me about it again
>walk away, leaving her standing there looking like she is about to cry

Think about this a lot when i'm drunk lads

is there anything cringier than the forced aussie-canuck rivalry?

is Eddy about? need to ask him his advice concerning the markets in 2017

>sister says she should get a new couch
>ask her whether it's dirty beyond cleaning or broken
>"No it's just old"

Ah yes

real aussie hours

working holiday in aus worth it? some of the lads earlier told me I wouldn't be able to find work without a degree

>he says as he posts in /brit/

why are kiwis such shit posters?

is it normal for university to be the worst thing that's ever happened to you or is it just me

Not a great sales pitch 2bh.
Kids aren't guaranteed to make your life feel more fulfilling and what if you get one with autism? They don't take just "some money" it's a fuck-ton of money. youtu.be/aGWRAa5uTUQ
And plus, from an environmental stand point the fewer kids people have the better. Why is that less noble?

A study of men's deaths in Sweden showed that the two strongest correlations to a man's likelihood of early death were angry, and loneliness.

fugg

doubt I could live with that guilt

just you la

do NOT want to go to work lads

lads i just heard a very loud scuttling along the (inside of?) my wall

just recieved a cross-thread (You)

are you a sociopath? or did the tism take over?

Seriously, Canada is a federation of suburban nrighbourhoods and empty nature

There's fuckall to do here

I;ve been hating it as of late too. didn't mind the first couple years, but now it's just fucked some days how shit it feels

t. Drunk dad

he was 11

"""""Forced"""""

Not even a rivalry.Canada has never recovered, nor reacted in any effective way

so glad i live in a real city and dont know these feels

>poo peelanders commenting on sports manship

ahhh yes, as long as it's not eye gouging, runty media attacks, accusations of clandestine buggings and things along those lines, you're absolute great sports :^)

what was your thought process here lad? seems weird.

Nobody likes you though. Aussie bait threads used to get 200+ replies and now you're lucky to get 30

You've defeated yourselves

Waaaaaah I hate advancing my opportunities in life this sucks lemme play video games and eat tendies

I'd say mine is both, they're equally incapable of maintaining a relationship.

My mum pretty much hates men. Never had a boyfriend or anything after, pretty she only married to have kids. Shown no interest in anyone else as far as I can tell.

My dad claims he loves women, but actually just likes having sex with them.

>year 7
>not knowing how things work
>not knowing to immediately call the cops on this sicko
>not allowing her to come home with him

dunno fAm i memba being 12

>real city
>that's what your underground looks like at rush hour

lel

True

FUCKING ORIENTALS

there's nothing forced about it whatsover.

we are the only ones who call out the aussies for what they are: useless shitposters who should all be rangebanned.

they can't take it so the best they could come up with is 'leaf' as if that's supposed to be witty in any way

did this yesterday

nice strawman

Australia is liked by every country

Canada is leaf

Tism

I think either I thought she was joking or got nervous and didn't know what to do.

Or maybe I am fucked in the head with no empathy.

This mailbox is mine

pourquoi t'est sur /brit/ jean-pierre andre legrenouille?

>country roleplaying

ah yes, very autistic

nah canada is max comfy desu

I"ll take our yer whole town mate

Your entire identity has been reduced to being leaves

>Kids aren't guaranteed to make your life feel more fulfilling
No, of course not. But they're probably the single thing most likely to do so, as that has been tested across thousands of years and across every pocket of the earth. If you polled parents about whether they'd go back in time to choose a life of sloth instead of bearing the burden of raising their family, I think we can imagine their responses. Even people who came into having kids tepidly come to find the experience to be one of the most significant in their lives. "Childfree" people are ignoring all the benefits that go with having kids, just because they're hard to describe in the same way you can list off all the problems (change diapers, pay for education, etc).

How do you anticipate your life turning out in the future? When you're 40 years old? When I was 18, I though I'd be completely happy playing video games all the time; I was just putting my life on standby until Runescape VR came out. But now, I'm 24, and I can't even enjoy video games anymore. I see kids in public and they're not just obnoxious little punks anymore. I think about starting a family.

And beyond considering what's in your own immediate self-interest, also meditate on your place within humanity's broader existence and what it means to be alive. I can feel connected to my ancestors and my past though watching history and looking at pictures of my great-grandparents and hearing about their war stories. But I don't feel any connection to the future. And children are that bridge. They make your existence grounded within the past and future, rather than simply being an end to it all.

>and what if you get one with autism?
The chances of having an autist are extremely low if both the mother and father have them before 30, or even 35

Face it. Everyone is tired of your shitty gimmicks. Everyone used to know Australians as le ebin shitposters but now it's us. 80% of non-general threads with more than 200+ replies are Canadian made.

Nobody gives a shit about Australia

Australians btfo

noice

>images (76).jpg

11 years old would be year 5

Yeah thanks for exporting your heroine epidemic
North wall when

images (76).jpg

me in the red taking a shit in the river

im a glorious linguistic minority

make montreal anglo again

you newfags won't remember this, but aussies actually have been range banned multiple times from various boards, including Sup Forums

Canadians have never been range banned ever from any board

the proof is right there

canada > australia

>caring about what other people's perceptions are of another country on a taiwanese tofu making forum
idiots.

FACT: Australia has no trees. That's why they're so obsessed about leaves.

sketchtoy.com/67689076

thinking of leaving a Rorke comment on a blog no one reads
why am I doing this

OUT

Absolutely pissed smoking a fag lads
Earned the respect of several normies earlier in the evening

ah ouais... les westmount rhodesiens

me in the background yodeling from the mountain top

shan't be participating in a thread where people perpetuate some autistic country rivalry

>Canadians have never been range banned ever from any board
It's long overdue, but they won't because you make up a good portion of traffic

There is literally nothing to do in Australia. Mostly featureless landscapes, oppressively hot cancer-inducing climate, generic cities, a culture heavily based on that of the UK with little unique about it.

No wonder they have nothing better to do than shitpost online.

I met someone from Toronto that didn't believe me that I was a montreal native because english was my first language

y'all niggas ignorant

we make up more traffic than them on this board

we're literally third behind the US and UK

Was it just banter? Or was it personal?

Find out next time on Australia v Canada

EXCELLENT edition

It was only certain ISPs that were rangebanned.

I don't trust trees tbqh
Always standing there all quiet like

Tree genocide when

>a culture heavily based on that of the UK

no paki rape gangs here though

telstra copped it hahaha

just laughed when i saw i was rangebanned and went and did something else

lies

Ahh
I withdraw my assertion
*tips*

I SAID OUT

>Australian "Lakes"

Ahh
I redraw my assertion
*place my fedora upon the aussies' head*

most people assume that you all left after 80 and 95

No, they don't have to be raped because they willingly ride the paki dick

>muh pakis

the clearest sign you've deeply bothered a JF on Sup Forums

Howling at the aussie runts ITT trying to act like Sup Forums gives a shit about them anymore

Sorry lads, Canada is the new talk of the town

[citation needed]

if this is true, it's very different to stats i saw a year ago

Australian "Lakes"

watching rich piana

sun never sets on the Poo Peeland empire

is he still JUST after sara left him?

aren;t those islands just places for NZ to steal rugby players from?

nah he has a new gf and sarah didn't get a green card or any alimony so I think he is alri

no
fuck off leaf you probably thought that was a really witty reply, didn't you?

>some of the lads earlier told me I wouldn't be able to find work without a degree
No degree and no trade means your only alternative is picking fruit up north or working behind a bar. But in either case, yeah nah fuck off.

doing some hot, slightly wet, very smelly farts atm

google flag ratio you bender, canada is no 3 for int+sp+pol and just int as well
many did, more stayed and some came back after the economy stabilised

but the institutions of anglo montreal remained, we have our schools and hospitals. the map i showed is the languages immigrants learn,and it shows the dominant linguistic culture on the island by neighbourhood.

>greencard

was she canadian or something? he looked pretty JUST in that video he released after they split where he spent 5 minutes trying to convince himself he was fine

t. vassal state of Australia

you lads look lost

>>/balt/
>>/cum/

there ya go

im a handsome lad, ill work in a bar and shag your sheilas for you mate dont worry about it

Jesus christ why the hell are leafs so assblasted?