Go to Sweden for a tourist trap meme trip

>go to Sweden for a tourist trap meme trip
>Swedish tour guide shows us traditional swedish houses(very small, partly wooden) mixed with some glass to look modern
>says they are very ecological because they're heated with the heat from a nearby crematorium
>they literally burn corpses to heat their homes
>"mum, I'm freezing"
>"it's ok sonny, I'll tell them to start burning grandma and we will be warm"
The tour guide was so proud of it, you could seethe pride on his face and the disgust of the tourist(mostly Poles and Germans) faces

wtf sweden?

Sweden? More like SHEDEN AHAHH

They must have been disgusted because they burned the gold fillings too.

Warmth is warmth does not matter what produces it. Its not like they desecrate corpses by doing that.
We got district heating and that's basically left over heat from power plants.

I wouldn't like to be heated with heat from a crematorium.

Mixing sacrum and profanum is not my kind of thing to do.

I wonder... :^)

At least they didn't just blame all the burning bodies on the Germans.

>the skellingtons provide your hearth with warmth
>expecting it to come free

I wouldn't want to live there desu

it was on the coast, really near to the place where the ferries dock

>poland's most popular museum and tourist trap is fucking Auschwitz

BAHAHAHAHAHA

what the fuck is wrong with recycling?

>mfw a Swede calls his countrymen trash
stop it

how does that even work
unless the houses are literally next to that shit
what kind of soulless human would ever design something like that though

this has to be bait

dead people are fucking trash! ban funerals now! take the organs and burn the bodies!

It's not though. The houses are really small and it was a 5k population village on the coast.

:3

(nice dubs)
think of it as the dead people having one final task in life instead of being compost for no plants

Seriously though, soil near crematoriums are full of mercury because it's evaporating from amalgam fillings
And nobody wants to build a nice tall chimney to dilute the smoke because it would look like a nazi summer camp

Why snowniggers are such savages?

>Caring a lot what happens to your corpse after you're dead

How backwards and superstitious. I like the idea of having your body being used for a practical purpose instead of being expensively embalmed and put in the ground to rot. You're dead, I don't see why you would care. Are you from a family who thinks it's important for your corpse to look pretty so your family members can look at it together? Pretty weird bro. Stupid hillbillies can't understand that once you're dead, you're dead, that's it, you're body is just an empty husk. Do you think having your body cremated is going to "hurt" more than rotting in a grave or that it's disrespectful or something? Lmao

Meh if they're gonna be cremated anyway don't see why it matters

anglo cancer

SO PROGRESSIVE

Polan talking about burning people

Swedes are weird man. Once I had a friendly conversation with a Swede that turned completely autist when he went on a tirade that Swedes have invented the safety belt for cars, and that the world was laughing at them, but now they have all copied Sweden's invention, this somehow underlines their superiority, as the world always laughs at Sweden but later copies their ideas.

delet this

what a brave new world

you're talking to the people who thought it was a good idea to exchange all traditional glowing light bulbs for mercury-vapor "savings lights" for environmental reasons

>a mini shoah to keep you warm throughout the winter

reducing the human to a material to be consumed is quite the consequence of Modernism and it's cold rationality, materialism, rejection of myth and culture.
No wonder sweden is falling into an abyss.

There is no profanum is the sacrum is long gone.

so that's why they invite refugees

it's not gone though

In Sweden it might be, under the flag of progressiveness they tore down the wall between the holy and the vile.

>they're heated with the heat from a nearby crematorium
>disgust of the tourist from Germany
lol

Sounds like some kind of experimental dwelling.

Although I can't really see the problem. Most people here seem to consider themselves secular or even atheist, yet they keep their belief in the notion of a sanctity of the human body, even after it's dead.

>keep their belief in the notion of a sanctity of the human body, even after it's dead.
But it's changing?

Second post best post

I know the type exactly, we got so many of them. Those guys are usually very leftist aswell but they are completely spergtastic about our "moral superiority" and thinks we're the centre of the world.

I think we're the msot self-centered and smug people in the world after the fucking French.

I don't think I'll ever understand why some people get so triggered by the weirdest things.

Because they are weird things (for them at least).

Hey stupid, Coal/Oil is corpses too