>Somalia

I thought it was just a meme

350k new born shitskin every year.

>Ignoring Iraq and Syria
What's your endgame Pablo?

Shall we go deeper?

The memes on here assured me Somalis were majority

Damn, France must me be going through a new low on birth rates

This made me look this up, top countries of birth for aus citizens.
wew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands#Migration_and_ethnicity

>1.8 million foreign born residents
>1.4 million born outside of the EU
>Dutchmen are only 77% of the population
Why ridicule Sweden when we're doing so much worse? I just can't see a deconstruction of our foreign borns by nationality.

>Bosnians
We have a lot of them also, they're alright. How are they in Sweden

Sweden did it in a few years,we started in the seventies or something like that.

Also, most of our immigrants come from either colonies or were imported to do shitty jobs, whereas for sweden pretty much all of them are refugees.

>or were imported to do shitty jobs
I want this meme to end, this was never the case. There is no such thing as a "shitty job", there are only shitty wages. They were imported to do the work Dutchmen could've done for wages Dutchmen considered unacceptable. And to fill demographic gaps, the same thing Swedes expect their rapefugees to do.

And let's not pretend the Netherlands isn't one of the most welcoming countries to rapefugees. Remember what happened after the German rape scandal? Dutch "men" protested while wearing dresses against rape. They didn't protest against migrants committing rape, just rape in general. No wait, not rape in general, just rape committed by men on women. Because if immigrants are savages, that means all men are automatically rapists.

At least our ww2 refugees were primarily women and actual children instead of bearded children

Because men can't be refugees, right? I don't disagree that the current rapefugees are moving to Europe purely out of economic interests, but your arbitrary overvaluing of female life is downright retarded. But then again in feminist Scandinavia that's the norm so I shouldn't be too harsh on you.

>tfw your country is 99.7% European
PLEASE SEND BLACK GIRLS TO CROATIA

>arguing semantics

neck yourself

Women and children first. Then entire families. Nothing against those groups of refugees because they are functional and cooperative by default. They have to be.

Both of those groups have been a bit scarce though compared to the amount of "bearded 14 yos".

>china
>india

you must remove them

In actual Scandinavia all refugees are counted equal. If only they saw themselves in that way.

It's not semantics, it's political strategies. The narrative is nobody wanted to do those jobs, and that we needed immigrants to rebuild the country after WW2. The reality is that Dutchmen were more than eager to do that work but not for the sub-par wages offered. Immigration from the third world is all about lowering wages.

>Women and children first.
You'd think this whole "gender equality" movement would change this. But then again, women are more equal than men.

>Both of those groups have been a bit scarce though compared to the amount of "bearded 14 yos".
True, not going to deny that. Bearded 14 year olds that have passed through a dozen safe countries to get to their destination.

>You'd think this whole "gender equality" movement would change this. But then again, women are more equal than men.

It's not about gender equality or any of that shit. It's about refugees who really need help and safety.

We have been picky in this matter, and we are going to continue to do so. I encourage you to do the same.

>not for the sub-par wages offered

that's the way it works in capitalist societies, your statement is so incredibly fucking dumb that you should just neck yourself

if we pay toilet cleaners one million dollars, of course everybody would want to do that.

"not wanting to do a job for the offered wage" is what people mean when saying "not wanting to do a job". otherwise you could literally say that for literally every unwanted job the wages are too low.

>Former Yugoslavia
>Bosnia and Herzigovina
Did they count all the Zlatans twice?

Also Spurdo annexation when?

>that's the way it works in capitalist societies
Indeed, which is why so many people have a problem with globalization. They only see their wages lower and the rich get richer, unlike in a closed system where supply and demand would simply lead to the native population doing those jobs for lower wages. It's about whether or not you want globalization, whether or not you want the local population to be supplanted by foreigners because it's cheaper, whether or not you believe a government should pursue interests beyond the economical (like the greatest good for the population at large).

>otherwise you could literally say that for literally every unwanted job the wages are too low.
But that's what I'm saying. Keep in mind that right now we have people working in the sewers to earn their keep. There is no such thing as an "unwanted" job. It was just that, as dark as it may sound, post-WW2 was the ideal situation for the (surviving) workers: lots of jobs, not all that many workers, they could (by the law of supply and demand) ask for high wages.

>Hurr durr neck yourself

Well they like Kurds thou.

>Germany
>Turkey
Is there even a difference?

One of them is a backwards dictatorship disguised as a democratic republic where the ruling class actively destroys the country against the wishes of the population and supports islamification of the land.

The other is Turkey.