Slavs are smartest

Hi, could you explain why eastern European are in general much smarter than westerners? There is some example

code.google.com/codejam/contest/7214486/scoreboard

It's google jam competition for programmers, despite it's competition from American company, the very big majority of winners every year are eastern europeans youngs and not even one American. It is well known that eastern europeans are better in chess, math, science too and have much more knowledge about the world than westerners. What is the reason? It is because westerners are actually degenerated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3BiCdqdhSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Programming is one of the main options for eastern euros to make money, it's pretty natural that there are a lot of programmers from eastern euorpe.

Also you aren't fooling anyone posting under an Irish flag, your English is awful..

Because Slavs are master race. Romans of our time

I know that, it's not fake flag, I'm here on vacation.

We are true masterrace of beauty, intelligence and power.

the Irish are just western Poles anyway.

yeah yeah we all know you're basically pale jihadists
nice digits though

>contest

slavs can into performance, but they cant into scale

>yes, i post baits in the internet under proxies

african admixture

It's not proxy, I'm on vacation here

bump

Working for free doesn't seem very smart to me.

>Be a smart in Russia
>-30°C in outside
>People in school are bunch of bydlos
>Women are shallow gold diggers
>Town is a shithole with pastime activities
>Coding is only thing keeping me sane

Really made me think

almost everyone in eastern europeans countries is smart compared to westerners

we have better schools and its strict, discipline is important
in west they allow students freedumbs and they waste 9 years of their education on idiocy then realise they have to learn

also schools are in general much harder and advanced, 15yo in west learn what we learn at 9

When slavs learn how to code, westerners learn how to invest.

I'd say they are smarter.

It's not hard to do business when you are born in country that had tens colonies in past, robbed indians and now are rich.

shut up sweden, what's strict about your schools if sandgoogles can go around and molest kids

He is eastern european living in Sweden if you didn't realize

nah they aren't real slavs, fuck sweden

Communism educated and inspired the general population to take hold and control of its material conditions by itself and thus ascend and be liberated.

Capitalism dumbs down the population to ensure that the oligarchy is empowered through turning people into blind, impulsive and obedient consumerists unable to see any other way and guaranteed to behave as they should through identity politics and the mainstream media.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=H3BiCdqdhSI