BRAZIL IS GOING TO THE MOON

I see almost every month in pol some guy arguing "Brazil is shit. Do you see a Brazilian flag on the moon? No? Haha too bad"

Well

SUUUUUUUUUUCK IT

revistagalileu.globo.com/Ciencia/Espaco/noticia/2016/11/e-oficial-brasil-vai-lancar-primeira-missao-lua-em-2020.html

The tldr is that we are going to the moon in 2020 thanks to private investment in partnership with some federal universities!

Pic related is a small preview of it ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3tJ5Nfxn9I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8QSY2f10s
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-36774579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw it's real because private money

We can finally send bananas to moon

Shitty thread desu.

>mcq é real
pqp

When are we sending Brazilians to mars?

Cool

Don't work with China, they'll steal your technology because they're too stupid to develop it themselves

>we wuz super space monkeyz by 2020

yeah whatever floats your boat my fellow baboon

>a flag on a rock you can't properly claim just so Sup Forums has one less thing to make fun of us
ah yes

this is Brazil we're talking about

they unironically believe in the BRICS meme, of course they're going to allow China to steal everything

I wouldn't be surprised if in 30 years Embraer went out of business because Chinks stole their designs and made their own version called Embrapingpong manufactured for 1/10th the price of the Brazilian version.

t. random dude that dont know shit
we don't believe in that bric shit

why so angry leaf?

Brazil basically controls China now. Embraer opened the largest factory in China, basically forcing China to only use Embraer forever.

At this rate even Finland will have been on Moon before Brazil. And we don't even have plans for it yet.

fuck off leaf man

an artists depiction of brazil in space

because Chink plagiarism is frustrating

m8 they all open factories in China, because it makes it easier to sell planes when they're manufactured locally (same thing with Russia) and because of low costs and the fact that they can do whatever the fuck they want with their employees (i.e. when the economy slows down they can just fire thousands of engineers and workers in China/India and not face the backlash of having to fire so many in their home offices).

first Brazilian into space

>Brazilian astronaut
>US flag on his sleeve
Something isn't adding up here

Someone photoshop a monkey here kek

Good to know that your government has it's priorities straight.

>your government
>private money

Are you illiterate?

Nobody gives a flying fuck about the Moon. Bog boy countries are going to Mars

not in baboon

*big

>"So,what do you think should be our priority for next couple of years?"
>"Reduce corruption,unemployment levels?Reduce crime-rate?
>"No"
>"Then what"
>"Let's go to the moon"

Brazil has no corruption anymore.

No unemployment, everyone who wants job has job.

Crime rates in the good places in Brazil are lower than in USA.

It's private money, not public money dumb moor. They do what they want with their money.

good post

Underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3tJ5Nfxn9I

>even Zambia had a space program

So you're going to do something we already did multiple times 50 years ago and determined was boring as fuck in order to demonstrate you're not shit?

My my, the different standards between cultures are fascinating.

Finnish space program is interesting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8QSY2f10s

Brazil will build a lunar base for Brazilians to live in the moon.

Good job, Brasil!

>Brazilians tried to prove they're first world by hosting the World Cup
>the whole world learned Brazil is even shittier than previously thought

>Brazilians tried to prove they're first world by hosting the Olympics
>the whole world learned Brazil is MUCH shittier than previously thought

>Brazilians will try to prove they're first world, can into space n' sheit by sending monkeys to the moon
>...

We all know what to expect.

Nah, fuck Olympics and World Cup.

This space program is not being executed with my money aka public money.

We have a reason to be proud this time.

just favela my moon up hue

This. I'm 100% supporting them.

>being proud of a small box being sent to the moon for 35 million reais

Wow.

>being this monkey

Lot of engineers are earning millions with patents and you will stay neet shitposting on Sup Forums

Didn't y'all do the same to England/USA?

Why are you americans so arrogant about it?
Can't other countries go to the moon just because you guys went first?
If I take a shit, is it because you took a shit hours before me? Fuck off

LET'S GO TO THE MOOOOOONNNNNN

>Lot of engineers are earning millions with patents and you will stay neet shitposting on Sup Forums

Uh... the same applies to you. I don't masturbate to other people earning money, if that was the case, i would masturbate to American or Chinese businessmen who earn this amount of money(10 million dollars) in a single day.

You don't get to do something that was pedestrian 50 years ago and hold it up as an example of being advanced.

alguém fotoshopa essas cabeças de huehue na cara do mordecai e do rigby

>hurr durr i am independent thinker free individual all that matters is money

see Brazilians constantly have the urge to prove they're first world and advanced, without realizing they're no more than a pack of apes, much like dogs not realizing they ain't human beings.

I don't look down either. You wish stay in their place earning millions from private companies plus patents. You sound like a nigger

>Lot of engineers are earning millions with patents and you will stay neet shitposting on Sup Forums

>>hurr durr i am independent thinker free individual all that matters is money

>Brazil
>logic

Then a private company is goibg to the moon. Not Brazil

It's just a pathetic neet trying hard to be the special intelligent snowflake.

Nice meme

How can you be this nigger?

We can't advance our space program just because of you?

The link in OP refers to this project:
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-36774579

Sure you can. And feel free to keep your standards as low as you like but personally I wouldn't be proud of my country doing something over half a century late.

Who said that they are doing it because of USA?

So? Monkeys have been sent in space long time ago

>tenta se fazer de superior
>essa mentalidade de preto

Se mata lol

I never claimed they were.

That's the USA's duty not Brazil's, stop trying to to show off because it's seriously disgusting and stupid.

I would rather have my tax money sent to America so THEY can do it the American way, not the banana monkey way.

They have all the infrastructure and knowledge for that and that's what EVERY other country does. But no, Brazil needs to prove it's an advanced civilization many years ahead of petty humans.

Seriously stop being delusional, I hope it's a total fiasco like what happened in Alcântara. Monkeys can't even govern their own country, let alone do what develop nations are actually capable of (World Cup, Olympics, Space Program, etc.)

A bunch of communist zika favela monkeys killing each other while trying to go to the moon. Just give me a fucking break.

So why can't Brazilians feel proud of going to the Moon?

>failure
>private money

I doubt it

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

>I wouldn't be proud of my country doing something over half a century late.

Brazil is paying the UK to send a small cubesat to the moon's orbit. That's all.

Brazil is like that guy who needs to prove to others that he is capable of doing things, so he enters a subpar university just to prove he is capable of entering university and buys a used BMW to prove that he is wealthy. This is basically Brazil in a nutshell.

There is no gommie/public money so it will be a total success.

Most sensible post by a fellow Brazilian I've seen in a while.

Nah, it's just the begining. I'm very glad they are discovering private money. Nothing public here works. They also earn money woth royalties and patents.

Good Luck Brazil!

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

If you're proud of doing something over half a century late then by all means.

Different cultures, different standards of success apparently.

He is pathetic, but remember: It will be a sucess because it's private, 0% of public/gommie/PT money.

so you guys getting a "soccer" world cup wouldn't mean shit to you guys since we did it 60 years ago?

We broke this guy lol.

This. Our scientists are finally waking up and making communists and government fuck off.

>WE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NEED TO BE NUMBER 1 (ONE) IN EVERYTHING ANYTHING LESS IS FAILURE AND WE SHOULD COMMIT SUDOKU
kek

>it'll be a success because it'll have the least Brazilian involvement possible

You sure showed me, intelligent guy.

Kuruminhafag, não tem dinheiro do PT e de federal comunista, por isso que vai ser um sucesso

?????????????????????????????

Vai ter esperma do Bolsonaro?

Correct. But more accurately it wouldn't mean shit because no one cares about semen slurping sports for brown people, women, and homosexuals.
Again, if you're okay with being second best then by all means.

> BRAZIL IS GOING TO THE MOON
Stay there.

Airvantis is a Brazilian company, right?

So how do you live by knowing you are a failure at something? Just give up and kill yourself? Or maybe shitpost at Sup Forums how inherently superior you are by just being born in a country that is #1 at this time

Talvez. O PT gastou tudo da lava-jato

>Again, if you're okay with being second best then by all means.
Well, first places were second places sometime in history. So we should celebrate every step of our development towards first place. It shows progress and that we are defying the current status quo

It's not a fucking race, my friend.

>Well, first places were second places sometime in history
Literally wtf is this shit supposed to mean?

No. First place is first place.

+1
butthurt monkeys getting btfo as usual

>no one cares about semen slurping sports for brown people, women, and homosexuals.
the whole world cares and you suck at it

Tá bom macaco, para de se samefaguear porque ninguém ligou para o seu post.

So the USA was #1 since independence?

E além de tudo é analfabeto. Se é dinheiro privado, ninguém está perdendo nada com isso. Então tanto faz como fez, é lucro.

kek

Ninguém vai investir and vai ser cancelado. Ninguém tem nada a ganhar mandando caixotes pro espaço.

>the whole world
No. Mexicans, niggers, and homosexual yuropoors.
That certainly seems to be the concensus.