What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLn2_H8YHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing really. But if I had to say something, either Slavery or the failure and premature end of Reconstruction.

July 4th 1776

You accidentally pasted the US Flag on a map of America

Allowing humanities "students" to spread their propaganda on the internet and other media, influencing elections, culture and social unrest

Everyone is trying to screw everyone else over

this desu, the founding fathers were mostly just as spergy as the modern Tea Party

youtube.com/watch?v=kLn2_H8YHNA

>nfluencing elections, culture and social unrest

Fake news isn't spread by humanities students

manipulation of the media and demonizing minorities

nothing

Civil War; a war to end slavery would have been great but they instead pretended for years it was to protect the "Union", thereby basically destroying the idea of self-determination. Now Americans have the idea that there's only one valid way to see the world and those who disagree are to be vanquished, and that there's nothing really wrong about people living somewhere not having the lion's share of the power over that place; as a consequence of this you get the imperialism from the Cold War, heavily divisive politics, et cetera.

Also, farmland in the south should have been allocated to Confederate soldiers (yes, you read that correctly; if it was given to union soldiers you'd just be ruling over them whereas letting their soldiers have the land would make them feel empowered and grateful for brekaing up the old class hierachy) and former slaves rather than just kept with plantation owners.

>Civil War; a war to end slavery would have been great but they instead pretended for years it was to protect the "Union", thereby basically destroying the idea of self-determination
tbf, it was in large part to protect the Union, which was jeopardized the most by slavery issue. I agree with you on the rest, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

>sjw movement
>truthful

10/10

For one, we just turned from a country into a reality TV premise

Runaway corporatism and neoliberalism.

Alaska

Plutocracy and sub-par education
>muh elite universities that only the elite go to

there is literally nothing wrong with corporatism, you just typed "corporatism" because it looked similar to "corporation"

corporations are anti-corporatist in that they make economic functions serve only a few people (among whom may be foreigners) rather than the interests of the nation at large

anglos.

imagine if usa was built by the french.

I don't know. When I was a teenager I was full commie and I hated U.S.A but now I realize I was an hypocrite.

Why? Because if someone told me "Hey, I have to plane tickets! One goes to glorious USSR (yes, Lenin resurrected and it came back), and the other goes to the evil empire of U.S.A" I would take the one that goes to U.S.A, I would go to a state where weed is legal and I would acquire an american QT.

>imagine if usa was built by the french.

America is great.

They elected a reality tv character as their president.

Granted it was 40,000 or something votes that made the difference but still, how do you fuck up that bad?

don't worry,

we're about to fix it

What did he mean by this

I bet a lot of people feel this way in the so called anti American countries. The level of hypocrisy is really high. Their leaders officially hate us but they send their children to study here and spend their vacations here.

>États fédérés américains would be the biggest catholic country in the world
>Everyone would speak french
>americans would finally have food culture
>the capital would be located in louisiana
>would most likely have hereditiary titles like count and duke still in use
>the midwest would finally be relevant thanks to the mississippi and saint lawrence being central hubs of commerce and industry
10/10 would travel

Bordering Mestizo 5th world trash.

Ah yes, French colonies.

Yeah it could be as successful as Haiti

that makes them smart

Falling for the liberal jew.

Don't fucking do that again, America. You're better than that.

Being greedy as fuck != Being hypocritical

niggers and black spics.

this

delet this you wog

November 9th, 2016.

>insulting the only colonial power that actually made successful colonies

Fake news is spread by both sides who seem to have lost the ability to sit down at the god damn table, and discuss their problems with the other side.
inb4 "The other side won't negotiate, so we won't even try!"

Manifest destiny

Not being part of Canada.