Did you stop to think that most whites have black hair and brown eyes?

Did you stop to think that most whites have black hair and brown eyes?

They dont

>brown eyes

Pic not related OP

>black hair
>brown eyes
>white

Brown eyes represent here.

Every time I post these, people think I am Asian, but that makes no sense, for I have double eyelids and whatnot.

So what?

do you have babby syndrome?

are you a grill?

I have light brown hair, green eyes and my parents are Swedish/Finnish.

Unfortunately not.

I like brown eyes

>my father has blue eyes
>my sister has green eyes
>I have brown eyes
>they are white and I'm not

Explain dis

>green eyes
lol subhuman

Meh, so what, i have light brown eves and brown hair. I higly doubt I would look better with blonde or red hair or eyes.

Ginger eyes should be a thing

It's pretty random sometimes. Also, some have blue eyes become brown overtime. But be proud, brown eyes look actually more attractive, in my opinion.

I have blue eyes and hate them

Yeah, that would be interdasting. I have a friend with one brown eye and one which is a fucked up mixture of brown and blue also. Literally no one seems to notice this until he points it out sometimes.

t.madmed

Only the master race of whites have dark brown eyes and jet black hair. The ones who invented civilization and who we owe everything to. The Nordcuck savages have weak effeminate blonde hair and blue or green eyes. This is a sign of a subhuman. Also girls with dark hair and brown eyes are the most attractive.

Is there a reason you started a thread about white people and their looks with a picture of a Turk girl?

My father has blue eyes
My mom has hazel eyes
I have hazel eyes with dark hair and pig skin
I"m not white ?

It sure feels good to be not white fingol and have blue eyes and light hair, you literal nigger-neandertahl mongrels

>black hair and brown eyes
>white
user, I've got bad news...

Is it the sign of a cuckold or a delusional LARPer when they think they are something they are not?

>german flag
Hmmmm

Just stop Brazil, you will never be white. And no, South Brazil isn't white either.

>South Brazil isn't white either.
Because I do not want to

Black hair and brown eyes is master race

Green eyes is combo of blue n brown alles...assumin yo mama has green or brown eyes thats why u have it. Brown is a dominenylt trait.
Worth niting testosterone darkens the skin an male mpre likely to have darker eyes an hair

I have brown eyes that are green at the very edges if you look up close

i want blue eyed kids but i like brown eyed girls better to be honest

I have the same with blue and a few green spot. In the picture it's a bit dark.

Here she is with a Brazilian.
Tuvana Turkay

thats a big number

r8 my eyes

Your mom got MAILMAND by a nonwhite

most whites where? Most of Europe is blue or green eye dominant

looks similar to mine/10