His """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""language"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" literally assigns gender to all of it's nouns...

>His """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""language"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" literally assigns gender to all of it's nouns, even inanimate objects and abstract concepts
YOU CANNOT-
SERIOUSLY, YOU CANNOT EVEN-
YOU SIMPLY ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY CANNOT-
THERE IS JUST LITERALLY NO FUCKING WAY THAT YOU OR I OR ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER EXISTED IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRETY OF THE MULTIVERSE COULD EVER MAKE THAT SHIT UP

Seriously, thank you Brits for removing that retardation from English a long time ago

Has deterred feminists with their neutral pronouns and shit so far, they try but no one with a brain accepts it.

Respond to my fucking thread

Meu mãe
Minha irmão
Minha namorado
O maçã

El silla
La carro
La padre

No!

Wow, I now feel enlightened, thank you OP, such useful information, thank you for really making me think, such a great thread

cute, CUTE!

Well frogs didn't fuck us so deep our gender pronouns and 40% of native vocabulary disappeared.

yes hello yes
give me words I'll give you their gender in fronche

How do you say Mexican lesbian?

Lesbienne mexicaine. It's feminine gendered word

>americ*n threads

Yup, Slovenian has this feature. It's a pain in the ass desu

>his shitty """language""" can't distinguish between singular and plural "you"
If you ask me, this is a pretty fucking basic thing to expect in a language. For every second you aren't bringing back "thou", you must be ridiculed.
>yet it requires mandatory distinction between he and she without any sane possibility of neutrality, causing all sorts of sjw bullshit
>it doesn't even bother to enforce an official default in case of ambiguity like many latin languages do, making the sjw bullshit worse with everyone trying to retroactively change every he to she.
Even worse, the fuck is "singular they"? It's confusing and leaves no distinction between singular and plural. Making the inconsistent mess even deeper.
Gimped cuck language.

T*rkish of all languages has neither OP nor the above mentioned problems. For all the wrong turns we took, this one is definitely not one of them. Feels good man. Taking the oppurtunity to kek at pajeeto-memeropean languages lmao m'dude.

>People that speak his """""""""""""""""""language"""""""""""""""" were literally so butthurt about being cucked by Arab and Persian they invented a bunch of "Turkier" words to replace Arab/Persian loanwords

are you turk ?

Question for Gendered language people.

When you make up an object, word or place etc., do you get to assign the gender to it?

>his language doesn't have 7 grammatical genders

no, we take the gender of the word from which we make the new word from, or whatever sounds better

Honestly the more I hear about Poland the more convinced I become that Hitler did nothing wrong and the Soviet's should've finished the job

It's natural. It's obvious that chair is neuter, your table is masculine and your fridge is feminine.

Also it's ridiculously funny when americans call their cars with names.

Bitch, Ford Mustang is clearly male.
Go call your Chevy Impala "Caroline" or whatever.

Space - he
Uiverse - she
Snake - she
Table - he
Chair - he
Rocket - she
Ship - he

You like it?

idk even why this words have this genders, probably just common opinion

>assigns gender to all of it's nouns

It Russian it's assigned not only to the nouns, but to all adjectives, verbs and participles as well.

r8 the fuckedupness of my native language

in spanish it's
Space - he
Uiverse - she
Snake - she
Table - she
Chair - she
Rocket - he
Ship - she

>la universo
>la barco

At least you cyки have a consistent method or assigning genders based on how the word ends (unless my memory is really shit). 10 or so exceptions you have are nothing. In French, majority of them are irregular. You have to know them by heart, else you're fucked.

>Space - he
correct
>Uiverse - she
he
>Snake - she
he
>Table - he
correct
>Chair - he
it
>Rocket - she
correct
>Ship - he
correct

>his """"" language""""" assign gender to pronouns

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
IT'S CURRENT YEAR

That's not how grammatical gender works. Having a masculine of feminine gramatical gender class doesn't mean the object is feminine or masculine, and for the vast majority of nouns this is true.

>a consistent method or assigning genders based on how the word ends

There's a rule about that, but it's not based on the word's ending, it's much more complex. Words like пeнь and тeнь end the same, but belong to the different genders.

>10 or so exceptions

More than 400. And all of these words are widely used.

to

In Russian:

>Space

it/he

>Snake

she/he

>Chair

he/it

>Uiverse - she
>Table - he
>Rocket - she
>Ship - he

That's the same.

in Arabic
>Space - m
>Uiverse - m
>Snake - m
>Table - f
>Chair - f
>Rocket - f
>Ship - f

>it/he
>she/he
>he/it

does it mean that you can pick the gender you want, or is the word like bi-gender or some shit ?

>bongoloids in charge of language

He wrote some bullshit, only snakes can be either male or female

None of these, it simply means there's more than one word meaning "space" or "snake" in Russian. We have a loanword "кocмoc" from Greek language and our own word "пpocтpaнcтвo". These words belong to different genders, but both mean "space" in English.

Shut up, please, I know what kind of ***Russian*** language do you speak in your potatoland.

fusha?

Persian
>Space -
>Uiverse -
>Snake -
>Table -
>Chair -
>Rocket -
>Ship -

[spoiler]This is genderless language[/spoiler]

>Persian

You mean, Tajik?

>Tajik
You mean, Farsi?

Including tajik

having noun classes is great when you have declensions
Icelandic has 12 main declension classes for nouns and genders are essential for recognizing them quickly

I believe similar things apply to Russian, Latin, Greek, etc. (which have more cases but fewer declension classes)

But how can the lid be with the pot if you don't know their genders?

>that Serb who's learning fusha

Yup.
bonus points if you can find the words from memory

>his language still uses gendered pronouns

LMAO

There's nothing wrong with giving gender to things that actually have gender

>arabic
>flag
lmao

you fucking opressor patriarchyst

>Build a boat
>Name it the _Sir Manly McManlyson_
>Use female pronouns

>See a baby
>Don't know if it has a dong or not
>Awkwardly circumlocute to avoid using gendered pronouns

The Turks got us beat here.

Then you end up with shit like xe/xer for the triggered

It's 2016, come on man

>Farsi
You mean, Dari?

>GUYS GUYS
>AN ARABIC SPEAKING PERSON LIVES IN FRANCE
>THE MEMES ARE TRUE
>Cannot make this shit up xD

While I'm in this thread, would ta/int/sniffers rather learn a Persian langauge or a Turkish language if they had to choose one?

do sandniggers actually believe people consider them french

>His language confuse between plural and singular second person

I agree. What is the purpose doing so?

>they elect lefty politicians
>they get triggered every time someone says there's a difference between native French people and immigrants
>they give us money
seems pretty believable if you ask me

wtf