1. your cum tree

1. your cum tree
2. your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48sOajAnYzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a really nice country. I like the food and nature. It's the Maradona of countries. I hope I can visit it once.

Me canso de su circlejerk

DALEE POSTEAAAA "amerindina shithole" ANIME LAD DALE KJASASJKASJK SI TEEE MOOOOOOORIS PORHACERLO DALE JKASJKASJKASJK

TODO EL DIA ESTAS ACA JKAJKSASJKJKAS JKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJK JKASJKASJKASJKAJKSKKKKKKKKKKKKJKSAJKAJKAJKAJKSJKASJKAS

autists

ARGENTINA IS SHIT AND SHOULD BE NUKED BY USA, UK, FRANCE, RUSSIA, ISRAEL, PAKISTAN, INDIA, CHINA AND NORTH KOREA AT THE SAME TIME
AND ALL SURVIVORS (FAGGOTS STAYING IN BETTER COUNTRIES) SHOULD BE KILLED IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY, BY MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL PEOPLE
FUCK ARGENTINA

Seems like a pretty nice place. Don't know much about it.

Maxima xD

My housemates are Argentinians and I fucking hate them and love them at the same time
Also spent 2 months in Argentina, only liked the people in Bariloche because everywhere else they are worse than Mizrahim

we are lovable assholes

1. Poland (soon Argentina)
2. Love

I like you guys.

I love Argentina and argentines. It's got the best scenery

jajajajjajajajaj no seas malooooooooooooooooooo

A random google street view speaks volumes.
Happy people. I want, too, to sit there at the quiet serene beach and drink wine from the bottle and look at the muddy waters and enjoy tranquility. Argentina is white and happy.

What are they drinking?

Beer

i think is cheap fernet

Pelé es mejor que Maradona, viadon
also, pls stop ruining our beaches

>pls stop ruining our beaches
no

we mexicans and latinos love to hate you guys, but if you ever need help we all will help you maradonas out. btw beautiful country and woman.

agradece que les llevamos dinero, mal agadecido.

y-you too

yes

your money worth nothing
also, it's a pain to hear you guys talking, spanish is a ugly language and it seems like you guys do your best to make it even worst

Argentinian women can be pretty beautiful desu. I'm not usually into redheads but Argentinian redheads are nice.

shut up slut and accept my pesos

Claro y si el portugués es el lenguaje mas "hermoso" del mundo.
tenemos el mismo punto de vista que ustedes, el portugues para nosotros suena como si estuviera hablando un retrasado mental

>spanish is a ugly language
Says the hue hue hue speaker

Stop stirring hate between Italy and us you fucking piece of shit

go fuck yourself with the italians you faggot

Buy a country and then talk...

OP here, I'm not the italian hater nor the 'Argentina is a proud amerindian country' autist

para mi el autista ese que dijiste ni argentino debe ser

es lo más seguro, o un proxy, ningún argento que se respete diría las gansadas que dice el chabon ese

Recommend me a decent (but not overly expensive) Argentinian wine.

Sauvignon and Carménère preferred.

Os brasileiros sao pecho frios.
youtube.com/watch?v=48sOajAnYzY

EL JUDIO NIHILISTA

Che, anda decí tu fracesita: "Y vos cuantás copas tenés. Sos un negro envidioso"

Y vos cuantás copas tenés. Sos un negro envidioso vende droga

I forgot this place existed until now

Lived in Argie for one year, had a friend who was a mess but ended up becoming a total normie.

Somehow I still have fond memories of the place.