Ok faggots, I'm a 27 year old KV neet

ok faggots, I'm a 27 year old KV neet.

But then I decided to stop being a r9k faggot and loser.

My goals for next year:
Become fit, enter college, get a job, start picking up girls, learn about investment, start saving and investing money, start meeting people in the diferent groups in my city and meet chicks.

How bout you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How bout you?

Just continue what I'm doing really, it's going pretty good so far. I think consistency is the key.

My plan for next year:
Suicide

this

Why not just do it now though?

It's always recommended to do short-term tasks as quickly as possible to get them out of the way.

Finish my Master's Degree
Get a job
Start saving money. I don't even want to spend it, just save like if my account was a videogame's score

I've been working out this year, a bit
Finish my course next year and might get a job

I don't really care about the rest, I mean, I'm not interested in a girlfriend desu..I'd be too awkward on a personal level

developing a social life from scratch again at 26 after years of alcohol abuse and willfully alienating all my friends and family to the point where there's nobody i could all and talk to right now

:-(

My goal in life is to get under 1:30 in Tetris Sprint
Maybe to other people it doesn't seem like a good time but I'm innately bad at the game

I was at the same point years ago. It helped me alot. With exercises comes self confidence. Just hold on and don't stop. I've been doing this for 8 years now. I'm fit not too much fit, and got a decent job though it.

Are you the infamous Aussie from /r9k/ whose rooms is full of Timtams boxes, trash everywhere and you hit yourself to the point of bleeding regularly?

>colombia
>neet
that is good joke
back to coca farm now

no timtams are shit, my room is a mattress on the floor with pillow/blankets and a set of empty drawers and that's it. clothes are in the closet

you should accept your fate as a bottom of the barrel loser if you dont make it by the age of 24 MAX

stop with this "turning my life around when im +30 and still in college" meme

you've missed out on too much to EVER get back on your feet as one of them and the thought of failing all these years will haunt you till the rest of your life

pic related.

males peak between 25-35.

>Accepting failure

Literally why? You can always turn your life around

>you've missed out on too much to EVER get back on your feet as one of them

>One of them
One of WHO? It's not a competition. And most people go through life just floating down the stream.

I'm not a girl.

girls need to settle down at 24 or they will fail at life.

one of the people you'll be around your whole life

past mistakes have their own repercusions(psychological set-back, if not physical) and all this social market value bullshit and having the money to buy a wife at 40 wont make up for all the lost years

youth is all that matters. If you missed out on those years, you can pat yourself with this kinds of graphs , but deep down you'll always know that you missed out on too much to get back on your feet and have the same mindset of your doppelgänger that fucked 30+ women in his 20s and had a stable high paying job in his prime years

what's the alternative?
to kill myself?

I know I made many mistakes and never matured until this year.

What do you want me to do?
I hope to get all my shit settled down next year.

I can still hope that a 28 year old male can still get some girls.

I see 35 year old dudes still scoring girls and living a great life.

Plan for next year: probably gain like 15kg and continue to make "tfw no gf" threads

>wont make up for all the lost years

So... The solution is to make it worse?

Really don't get this logic. This would be like saying to someone who's obese at 20 and has terrible stretchmarks "Lol don't lose weight, it's too late now".

>but deep down you'll always know that you missed out on too much to get back on your feet and have the same mindset of your doppelgänger that fucked 30+ women in his 20s and had a stable high paying job in his prime years

I don't see your point at all.

Yes it's better to not be a kissless NEET at 25 but you can't change the past, only improve the future.

you must go to USA first

Hard if you're in spain, a few spaniards were here and said they can do anythign and save more and enjoy life more

>18 years old
>tfw haven't had friends since I was 15
>tfw dropped out of High-school thanks to bullying
>tfw obese
>tfw trying to lose weight but it's impossible
>tfw I'm increasingly suicidal and some days I'm only thinking of killing myself
Welp

you dont see the point because you are fed self-help book tier anecdotes from facebook

bro, I'm not dead yet, sure, I'm 27 but I still have hope that I will clear this shit in college.

Are you the one that keeps on calling out manlets?

No

You don't have a point.
And besides, self-help books are cliche and meme as hell but they're not wrong at all.

What you're saying is basically "You've had a shitty life for 25 years that you didn't enjoy it...... So do the same exact thing for the next 25 years! It's too late to do anything different!". What kind of logic is that?

I was really fat and had bad stretchmarks, by your logic I should have just "embraced" it and remained obese.

How exactly is giving up because of random neuroses useful? Kill yourself.

Not even sure what he's trying to say.

There's plenty of people who have started late. . The cliche of "The best time to plant a tree was yesterday, the second best time is now" is no meme

>r9k faggot and loser
>neuroses

try reddit

if you were genetically blessed and had good academic prospects(werent a social recluse), there is nothing wrong with losing weight imo, but believing that losing weight will make up for lost years and that that voice ringing on 2 second intervals "YOUR FAT! YOUR FAT! YOUR FAT!" will go away suddenly, is ludicrous.

You'll always be a fat guy in a skinny suit

kys

>but believing that losing weight will make up for lost years and that that voice ringing on 2 second intervals "YOUR FAT! YOUR FAT! YOUR FAT!" will go away suddenly, is ludicrous.

???

It's not about "making up" for lost years, it's for improving your next ones. I can't choose to not be fat in the past, but I can choose to not be fat NOW.

>You'll always be a fat guy in a skinny suit

In what way? I'm healthy, look good and feel good now. What is with your obsession of "making up for lost time"???

MA TOP CEC BRE AJD NA SPAVANJE

>You'll always be a fat guy in a skinny suit

And besides.

Isn't it better to be a "fat guy in a skinny suit", than a fat guy in a FAT SUIT? I know which one I'd choose.

>Isn't it better to be a "fat guy in a skinny suit", than a fat guy in a FAT SUIT? I know which one I'd choose.

its better to be hanged in your bathroom after you lost your prime years

>free jbs
>drugs, parties and social gatherings
>0 responsabilities
>not being called "that obese kid"

go jog to work and track your footsteps on an app you fucking retard

on a serious note tho, i dont see being fat as a big set-back when it comes to "improving" your situation by self-helo book standards

being a social recluse/ugly/NEET/KV after the age of 25 is pretty much a dead end

inb4 just get a haircut, start talking to random people so you can infiltrate a social circle and finish college by the age of 35

what's the alternative you propose then?

>its better to be hanged in your bathroom after you lost your prime years

It's better to lose your prime years and be dead, rather than lose your prime years but then salvage the rest?

>being a social recluse/ugly/NEET/KV after the age of 25 is pretty much a dead end
>inb4 just get a haircut, start talking to random people so you can infiltrate a social circle and finish college by the age of 35

Isn't it better to try than to not try at all?

I mean it's a lot easier to say "Hey at least i tried my very best" instead of thinking about what you COULD have done.

Your alternative is to basically continue the life you hate instead of fixing it. I went from being fat, poor and depressed to fit, doing bretty good and happy. Despite starting later than most. It's a marathon not a sprint.

I have news for you faggots: you think you suffer about trivial things. Well, swallow this fact: LIFE IS A FUCKING TORTURE; DISEASES, DEATH OF YOUR RELATIVES, YOU ARE UNDER PRESSURE ALL THE TIME, LONELINESS, PEOPLE GETTING ADDICTED TO DRUGS, PEOPLE DYING IN ACCIDENTS

YOU CAN GET CANCER AT ANY FUCKING MOMENT

so, my point is; we are all fucked lol may god have mercy on our souls

suicide or rotting in your room if you have rich parrents that dont hate you and still have hope in you becoming a normalfag with a wife(im the second option)

ive fallen for a self-help meme

the "just follow your dreams" one

i have a philosophy MsC and pretty much rot in my room without a job 24/7

Some people are destined to make mistakes and live a miserable life

You do realize that posting on Sup Forums alone makes you a loser, riiiiight?

>I'm a worthless waste of space so everyone else should be one too!

lol just kys. I've fallen for the self-help meme too, and the meme worked.

>i lost weight guys!! I did it!! Just jog... and lose weight!!! It changed my life!!!

worst kind of subhumanity

I'm doing STEM.

>philosophy
become a youtuber.

You can still get your life back, rather fight than rot and die.

go back to school and learn a trade.

i dont plan on working, ever

enjoy your college life surrounded by 20 year olds that will despise you and label you "that creepy old guy in class"

have fun

Worked for me

I don't really miss being unhealthy, looking like shit, having no confidence, being a virgin, etc.

enjoy rotting in your room depressed trying to bring everyone down to your miserable level lmao

sounds like you got a really happy life

and if you dont have basic knowledge of programming concepts loops/if-else statements/functions/file handling you might as well start now before dropping out on week 2-3

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007 and I've never seen anyone even close to this pathetic. This is next-level shit.

almost same, I've never been bullied though and I don't think I even can gain obesity-level weight

im 78kg/12% bf, lifting for the past 3 years i think, probably have a better body than you

lifting is a meme and i hope it dies in the next 2-3 years

I already can program.

you seem frustrated bro.

you lift for yourself retard, not for others.

What does your body have to do with this discussion?

this is gonna be the year that i get my toes licked and my dick sucked

>you lift for yourself

sure you do

He isn't completely wrong..Some things are hard to change, mentality mostly. If you become normal per se, you'd get bored of normies really quick and want to run back into your neetcave

it has everything to do with it because you asume that im worse than you in anything i do

>enjoy rotting in your room depressed trying to bring everyone down to your miserable level lmao

i probably beat you in every aspect you deem worthy of respect

its just hilarious how deluded some normalfags get after achiving something so mundane in my eyes (like losing weight for example)

>it has everything to do with it because you asume that im worse than you in anything i do

Are you retarded? I didn't assume or imply that at all.

i said your posts are cancer.

>its just hilarious how deluded some normalfags get after achiving something so mundane in my eyes

I didn't say it was an impressive accomplishment. You were arguing saying "There's no point trying to improve yourself because it's too late", that was your entire argument. Now you're just resorting to a personal attack for some reason when it's completely unrelated.

>i probably beat you in every aspect you deem worthy of respect

Ok? I don't mind, I'd be happy for you. I don't get jealous or bitter at other peoples success. I try to copy it.

I make pretty good money but that doesn't make me a chick magnet. I'm still the same introverted weirdo. Just with money.

>I didn't assume or imply
you did with your domineering tone

>parroting the same shit 24/7 and corelating it with "improvement" doesnt put it in the "impressive accomplishment" basket

lol

>I don't get jealous or bitter at other peoples success

thats because comparing yourself to others puts pressure on your fragile brain and the fat guy complex starts working after pushing it in your subconcious for the past 10 minutes

you sound extremelly frustrated bro.

life is about failures, but we need to overcome them.

>you did with your domineering tone

Because in this whole thread all you've done is try to bring people down and try to convince us that it's better to just do nothing instead of making a positive change.

You kept bringing up "lost years" as if that's relevant in any way. You seem like a really frustrated and angry people who probably has serious depression.

>thats because comparing yourself to others puts pressure on your fragile brain

Because life isn't a zerosum game. Both of us can be happy, fit and successful. I don't need to sabotage or wish harm on other people for my happiness.

26y masters degree in Business Informatics, earning 68k/year as IT consultant but hating my job so much that I try to get a sick note as often as possible.

>mfw I'm on sick leave for 2 weeks

comparing yourself to other people isnt something you can control you little flower, you..

"both of us can be happy!! fit!!! successful!!!! I don't need to sabotage or wish harm on other people for my happiness!"

cute

No problems with money, but I'd like to earn more so I could help my barely sane father stop being dirt poor and desperate

I got my first ever relationship this year, myself being 26 years old, but he had too many problems I tried to deal with and couldn't. I'd have helped him get out of that mess, but he didn't really try to put any effort on his own. I still love him and talk to him frequently, but I made everything clear to him.

I was diagnosed with severe depression (constant suicidal thoughts) and bipolar disorder, although medication has helped greatly with bipolar disorder. I know it's a chemical thing because I have no real reason to be depressed these years, although I keep having nightmares involving things that happened years ago. I have the assburgers too.

I'll try to start a company, with my brother's expert help, and government funds. I'm very clueless about it, but I'll try my best.
I'm getting my degrees in math, physics and education this year, maybe I'll get a part time job in education
Also, I want to continue working part time in astronomy and as organizer of math competitions, in groups I belong to but didn't participate in due to travelling,

I might study something programming related for a master's, as I have experience and it' fun and profitable, but I'm unsure right now.

I want to learn languages, and enjoy my last year at university, with some great friends I might not see again (since I might leave the country, and if not, certainly I'll leave the city).

I'd like to become a mother sometime soon, but the idea of getting donated sperm seems depressing. I used to want to adopt, but I'm not sure anymore.

Oddly, physically I feel prettier than I've ever been

(you)

marry before you hit the wall.

you sound like a loser t.bh

youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI

there

im done now

It was a good b8, I have to admit you did trigger me

I was a 22 year-old KV earlier this year, and now I am none of those and even had a fuck-buddy for a month or so (still no gf ever, but small steps)

I changed because I started taking anti-depressants, they made me feel better about myself in general, and I really started trying to meet people and be friendly. I'm just lucky I'm blessed with decent looks

This has been my best year in a long time, despite no gf still and graduating without a job lined up. Still, I'm not complaining. Anyone else relate to these feels? Good on you OP, I believe it's harder when you get older but certainly never too late to change

>my life is someones b8 material

I was feeling hope for myself until "decent looks"
they don't make a medication that can fix that ;_;

Your looks are probably better than you think

i've been called cute before but that was in high-school
i think i look really young so people dont take me seriously

It's a myth, even my 35 years old literally obese and bitchy sister has her boyfriend begging her to marry him.
My mom and my dad's woman also married (2nd time, of course) way after the wall stuff (both are very socially skilled and quite good looking for their ages).

For me everything social has always been difficult as fuck, I could barely talk to people until 4 years ago.

Of course, I want to find someone to love and build a future together

he is clueless, let him dream in his /r/theredpill world where +50 yo obese women dont have options

you can still change some aspects of your looks
these can help (I'm not saying you're fat, etc. just all of these are in your control)

>be clean shaven if it looks better
>lose weight
>lift
>get lotion to fix bad skin
>get a good haircut
>work on posture, practice looking people in the eye when speaking to them (not joking)
>look confident even when not
>dress well

I did most of these and it helped. no magical cure of course. often women might find you attractive, but it seems they have an eerie ability to sense when a guy is not confident

Take it a little slower. Start with entering college, and talking to people more often.
From there you can go to being fit/other stuff.

You can try taking it all on at once like that, but don't be discouraged if you fall short on one or more of them.

Same. I'm 19 but just today some guy said "what are ya, 14?" it was joking and he knew I was older but still... I look very young. I'm tall though, 6'1".

This year at school I've managed to sleep with 3 girls and kind of fuckbuddy the 2nd. It wasn't that great desu, but she was kind of an idiot. I get the waves of confidence sometimes (like when I go to a new place) but then I can be hit with extremely low self esteem which really sucks.

Not sure how to "look" older. I can't grow facial hair very well. I'm an athlete so that helps I guess. I want to be with other athlete girls but I need to look older for that. None of the girls I've slept with are athletes which was really meh

ok I vast amounts to improve on quite literally ALL of these points minus the first
I just have terrible self-image so I have trouble deciding what looks good for me

Looking younger isn't even a bad thing

You'll look in your 20's when you're mid 30's. Good deal.

you sound like a normie reeeeeeeeee
you would be mean to me irl

>just look young in your 40s bro
>just shave bro
>just get a haircut bro
>just lift dumbells bro
>just eat a pear bro
>just read a book bro

dont fall for it

This is really dumb for a number of reasons.

Even if you don't go full neet and don't have a breakdown, you'll probably never become a No.1. top of the totempole Elon Musk superbillionaire.

From a young age, you'll always meet people who are better than you, done better than you.

The most important thing is to be happy about what you do, and where you are.

You'll be mediocre, you'll have a small contribution to society at best, you'll have failures and then you'll die and will be forgotten. No matter how relatively successful you are, you'll grow old anyway, you'll lose thousands of battles anyway.

Giving up because you failed won't bring you happiness. You should always try to improve your life, no matter where you are.

>I just have terrible self-image so I have trouble deciding what looks good for me

Understandable. These thought patterns develop over a long time so they take a long time to change

It took me literally months and months of therapy to reverse my terrible self-esteem. Of course I don't think I'm amazing and still have self-doubt, but I'm more self-assured than ever. Have you had therapy before?

>just do nothing and feel sorry for yourself bro

No I've never done it

Very true. My brother is 25 and could pass for much younger.
oh shut up. No I wouldn't. I'm very un-normie irl

>hungarian PUA RSDTyler tier rhetoric without even knowing the situation or assesing any aspect of the discourse directly(blabbering about normalfag just b u bullshit motivational speeches)

good lord

>I'll just reduce everything said to make me seem smarter haha

>RSDtyler is not based

you sound like you've never had sex before

you shouldve told me that you are a RSD regular so i could ignore your posts from the start

that kind of shit turns poo in loos and chinks into serial rapists

you should have told me you were just pretending to be retarded and not actually from r9k so i didn't waste my time

>everyone who goes against my supreme overlord Tyler is a r9k virgin tard!! xD

get a grip

it's worth a try

Fuck you shqiptaroslav shitposter.

Just because you're one self-destructive lazy bum that doesn't mean that everyone should just be like you and wallow in misery. You like to shit on other people getting ahead, because it would destroy your emotional bubble of comradery of social misfits.

Fuck off.